Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
using my old save and then clicking patch(ap) on home screen multiple times shows this error message

"""Error:<<set>>:bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'liveroom')

<<set $liveroom to $mch.liveroom.level>>"""

from wiki """ - All former Issids will be dismissed and returned to their original locations. - All jobs, titles and follower assignments will reset. - All pregnancies (wife only) will be terminated. - Current Issid-based kids need to be re-added through the Action $ Events > Debug menu. - Red errors may occur, especially if you didn't save in your Home interaction screen. These errors are most likely searching for the object container and should be ignored. """

on game version 0.8.2.3
this is where i save
[...]
is this not the Home interaction screen?

the error when using 0.8.3
[...]

thoughts?
My screen looked like that and I just hit the patch button anyway. Make a copy of your save file if you are worried. Once you are in, do not forget to patch in the new MC traits in the debug menu.
Does the Aria quest end after I buy her? Or is there something else I need to do to progress?
She has a quest, rescuing her men from a prison, iirc. She issues it to you the moment you buy her and return to your house to interact with her. She would not have sex with you until you rescued them.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Guys is there a command or variable to reset Valkyria encounter? Cause i guess i fcked up somewhere and shes not showing up.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Good job i like the new household very much what a great rebuild i started a new game and all i can say is i want more good stuff.

View attachment 3382005

Love her already, i should stop feeding her candy oh well.
I was thinking as i tried the new update. This game is one of the best game i ever downloaded on this platform.
much much more better than many of the good ones out there.

GD, please keep up the good work!

Thank you. i ll give u 6 thumbs up if i could but i only got 2.

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
I can't find information on the Prostitution assignment : Goldwalker, The Ring, Whore House.
What's the differences, pros and cons of these?
And if assigned to one, do I still need to go through the Menu of prostitution Ring? It is confusing.

Just starting the update from scratch, and it is a new game almost compare to the previous version. Amazing work on this update.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I dont see the character stats explained in the new character creation mode
Am I blind or it just got removed?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Where do I buy leather? I need it for the most basic crafting projects (I can't make knives at 10 smithing) but there don't seem to be any in-game sources of leather
You go out in the jungle, find some beast, and you kill them and skin them. When you process the skins you get leather out of it, there might be a Survival minimum you have to meet, I can't recall.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I dont see the character stats explained in the new character creation mode
Am I blind or it just got removed?
plus, the brainy traits says that you get more points from books and gives you + in intelligence
but the wiki says that intelligence doesnt give extra points reading, just makes it faster

So I'd say a new explanation on stats would be needed, plus new players wouldnt know what the stats do

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I can't find information on the Prostitution assignment : Goldwalker, The Ring, Whore House.
What's the differences, pros and cons of these?
And if assigned to one, do I still need to go through the Menu of prostitution Ring? It is confusing.

Just starting the update from scratch, and it is a new game almost compare to the previous version. Amazing work on this update.
I don't know about whore house, but Goldwalker is basically an interaction free alternative to the ring. You simply assign her and get a small passive income, which you can monitor via an income post called "whores" in the management screen where you can monitor influence, food, economy, etc.

Reactions: Aeyol

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
My screen looked like that and I just hit the patch button anyway. Make a copy of your save file if you are worried. Once you are in, do not forget to patch in the new MC traits in the debug menu.

She has a quest, rescuing her men from a prison, iirc. She issues it to you the moment you buy her and return to your house to interact with her. She would not have sex with you until you rescued them.
old slaves are gone, this is after clicking the patch button

using debug menu to clear follower before or after using the patch button seems to have no effect on the missing slaves
kymanto still shows old slaves as sold

interestingly if i purchase new slaves from kymanto, then back on the house using the patch again will cause the new slave to disappear as well

wondering if on your save the old slaves transferred correctly?

some screenshots from my side

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
plus, the brainy traits says that you get more points from books and gives you + in intelligence
but the wiki says that intelligence doesnt give extra points reading, just makes it faster

So I'd say a new explanation on stats would be needed, plus new players wouldnt know what the stats do
It is better to view Brainy as a trait with two components,like this:
  • +10 Intelligence (this one only affects your reading speed)
  • Brainy passive skill: you gain extra points from reading books

old slaves are gone, this is after clicking the patch button

using debug menu to clear follower before or after using the patch button seems to have no effect on the missing slaves
kymanto still shows old slaves as sold

interestingly if i purchase new slaves from kymanto, then back on the house using the patch again will cause the new slave to disappear as well

wondering if on your save the old slaves transferred correctly?

some screenshots from my side
The first two screenshots, labeled "after patch", should not exist. That interface is gone in 0.8.3

The last screenshot, if that is still how your living room looks right now, that means you did not complete patching. Patch AP.

If it does not work, check if you have installed a fan made mod.

If not, send the save file here and wait for someone to patch your save to 0.8.3. Several veteran players here can help. I will do it if I see it later and no one has helped yet.

Last option is to ping Grim but let's exhaust the other options first.
can ya fuck your daughter yet?
No. You will have to wait for a fan mod for that.
child leave house after patching my save game, does any other have same issue?
Yes. The new expanded child system is incompatible with the old. The patch notes/changelogs mentions that the kids will be removed as soon as you patch it to 0.8.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterDk78

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
Is it a bug that I can enslave Loden, Kyle, Armand, Laika? If it isn't what stats exactly are the requirements for that button to show?

idon

Aug 11, 2017
This game is too good for that. You can easily cheat your way through all the html games, but the dev gives you all the tools in this one. The payoff for the grind is enjoyable.

I would wish for more Story though, more events with the NPC, more dialogue... to keep my favourite girls interesting.
the problem is money, and not the rest because as a game it's very nice

Jun 2, 2021
Hey, great stuff with this new update. Just started a fresh game to enjoy it fully.

Still, since this update was announced, I wanted to turn Loren into a slave. I found how to turn "servants" into slaves, but it doesn't work with Loren. Is that because she is a "mercenary" and not a "servant"? If so, how to I demote her to servant first?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Alright, everyone! Do not forget to turn on TotaLube for your mercenaries/issids if you do not want kids. They are turned off by default. Now I have two accidental pregnancies on my hand.

Is it a bug that I can enslave Loden, Kyle, Armand, Laika? If it isn't what stats exactly are the requirements for that button to show?
It is covered in the changelogs. You can change the status of your Issid servants and mercenaries in-game. They can fight you however, especially the really strong and prideful ones. You can promote or demote characters depending on various factors.

NPCs come with different classifications.

Convicts are the ones captured in combat or imprisoned and sold into slavery (an example of a unique slave is Rebecca). You can spend 1000 Influence to promote them to Slaves. They get more rights in lore and in-game they gain +5 affection and +10 happiness.

You can then free slaves, making them Servants. That gives even higher one-time affection and happiness stat increase.

See here for details:

See here for changelogs: , or the front page changelog dropdown.

the problem is money, and not the rest because as a game it's very nice
Method 1: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12865534

Method 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12865256

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes