fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
When creating a character, I can’t select the traits adonis, striker v3, superb, inheritance and others. Writes Mor enchanced, I have tier 4 version. What is the problem, how to select these traits, or do you need a higher tier version?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When creating a character, I can’t select the traits adonis, striker v3, superb, inheritance and others. Writes Mor enchanced, I have tier 4 version. What is the problem, how to select these traits, or do you need a higher tier version?
When you start up you have to choose 'MoR Enhanced' on the first page instead of 'Normal' to gain access to traits like 'Adonis' or 'Superb.' If you don't they will be greyed out like if you were playing the Public release and not the Tier-4 version.

Reactions: GD-studios

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
When you start up you have to choose 'MoR Enhanced' on the first page instead of 'Normal' to gain access to traits like 'Adonis' or 'Superb.' If you don't they will be greyed out like if you were playing the Public release and not the Tier-4 version.
but I chose MoR Enhanced, it gave me 750 points, but I can't select these traits

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Is it possible to somehow shorten the duration of pregnancy in this version of the game?
Because as far as I know, in the previous version you could do it at the doctor in crystal heights.

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a repeatable way to train Science/Academics like going hunting for Survival/Stealth or healing NPCs after a battle for Medicine?

I started with 8 in both and I'm looking to use books/courses after I hit what ever cap the activity is or so I hit 135 or what ever the max you need is.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a repeatable way to train Science/Academics like going hunting for Survival/Stealth or healing NPCs after a battle for Medicine?

I started with 8 in both and I'm looking to use books/courses after I hit what ever cap the activity is or so I hit 135 or what ever the max you need is.
The Historical Society up in Whitehaven allows you to train Academics/Science in a reliable, if leisurely, manner.

The University of Furry's is less reliable but also has naked girls, sometimes crawling around on the floor getting their bellies filled. I generally make Furry's a regular part of my schedule for at least part of the game, I prefer my learning environment include a naked teenager's mouth on my cock.

Reactions: 321654

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
750 points for MoR enhanced
280 for free users
And I was feeling guilty for editing the html to give me 415 points... :p
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.

25k influence = 20 points
$750k starting fund = 40 points
Bonus to almost every attribute and skill = 50 points
+20 dmg to power strikes = 75 points.
-Oh, you also want a coilgun with 200 ammo? Well that is going be expensive! You are going to have to pay 5 points for that! :geek:

Reactions: cuchulin

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.

-Oh, you also want a coilgun with 200 ammo? Well that is going be expensive! You are going to have to pay 5 points for that! :geek:
What's the difference between this and just editing your save? Don't waste your time grinding lol.

Reactions: Eland51298

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I imagine the changes to how NPCs were catalogued changes how you find their IDs when fucking about with the console?
Is there a list of character IDs?

I've started the game over way too many times to be willing to spend IRL hours grinding for stats over and over again.
The story npc's have permanent id's. You can find by right clicking on portrait and clicking inspect. The rando's start at av100 for the first one you acquire and increases incrementally for each new one...av101 for the next. Alternatively, you can copy paste this code in the console:

for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
if (value.girlname == "Mae")
console.log(key);
}
}

Just replace "Mae" with whatever named npc you want the id for. Credit to Milambus at the Discord channel.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Catino

Nov 16, 2023
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

I´m having problems editing slave traits. I mean, it does not seem to work anymore. Can someone tell me how we can edit them currently?

Reactions: loong12138 and caju

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I´m having problems editing slave traits. I mean, it does not seem to work anymore. Can someone tell me how we can edit them currently?
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av###.traitxxxx=###
This is through the console commands. Don't know how if you're using a save editor.

Reactions: WakamoSato

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Does not appear to allow you to edit a girl's traits anymore.
You can change numerical values but you cant add workaholic or remove malevolent anymore.
(Things like this are what cause pirates to do pirate things)

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
The starting traits are definitely not working - so far in different starts I have tried Expert Soldier and Crafter and neither one has delivered the starting equipment.

Overall I think the standard point buy is too low; even on Sandbox and 280 points I'm struggling to get started. Of course the fact that I'm not getting the things I'm supposed to get isn't helping...

(Note that I spent many, many hours playing earlier versions and have gotten over a game-year in multiple times, so this isn't 'hey I'm a newb and I can't figure out what to do'.)

Edit to add: and yes, I'm playing 0.8.3b)

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
99% of all traits are named exactly as how they were before. The trick is to find the right av container. It's easy for story NPCs; just look up their av folder (in the Pics folder) and add that number to the string.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av18.age=18" sets Laika's age to 18.

"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av22.traitsize=100" gives Enya the size queen trait.

Since randies are applied in a first-free-av-container-order and then deleted upon sale/release, you have to find the NPC's name in the npc container to know which avXXX to modify.

Reactions: Daba and WakamoSato

msor

Aug 5, 2020

MOR Enhaced mode are for Alpha testers. Tho they can dive into and test late parts of game without initial development. Playing like it is the same as reading a book from last page - no fun.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes