Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Possibly Westide Assembly Plant for Science (cap 100), but it is totally luck dependend and was an event if i rember correctly in the general assembly line (not sure if initial event or socializing event), Furrys also for Science (an initial event in round 2 and socializing afterwards, but even if you get the events, it is not guaranteed to get the increase), Dockgrave Tavern also for Science (Carousing, 1/8 chance for increase, cap 65).

For Academics: Sloppy Moes (cap 30, Moeday 5, first ingame day is moeday 3, if I remember correctly, and there seem to be 7 moedays), but Marston Fort needs to be cleared (do not know, if you get the increase for entering or you have to eat or drink), Furrys Tavern (Round 2 socializing, after the initial science increase event, cap 60; and an event in round 3, but you need to socialize), there is a walk with girl event, which can increase Academics to 40, again Dockgrave Tavern (Carousing, 1/8 chance for increase, to get the increase for finishing a whole carousing round, cap 80). There is also a campsite event (Listen to Lon), which can increase your Academics upto 70, but even if you listen to Lon you might not end up getting the increase (there are more possibilities what can happen, if i remember correctly).

But all of these events are luck dependent in one way or another.

The only non-luck dependent way is using the library and the cigar room in the historical society, but that has some initial costs and any other condition to be able to join might also not be meetable very early in a rise from the ashes start (with a dying world). Also there are quiet a lot of hours you would to spend there each day for a measly increase of just 1 in science/academics. So you might as well waste your time at moes/dockgrave/furrys in the evening or at night, when your stamina is low (and an honorable men would have already gone to bed ;-) ).

ps. Beware that socializing in round 3 at furrys can reduce your willpower by 1.

pps. Not sure if the clearing of the marston fort needs to be done at the day before or if it is enough that the marston fort gets cleared just before entering the sloppy moes.
Awesome thanks!

Historical society still sounds like the most efficient option. Night time is reserved for creation of infinite amounts of crossbow bolts in order to improve artisan and blacksmithing. There is no such thing as low stamina after spending every single training during the first 2 months on increasing it :)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You can impregnate slaves mercs etc at will if you take them off birth control. You no longer need a wife to make babies. I was wondering what the perks of marriage in the game were.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
new "z-mark" trait in a recent update, is it some author's political statement?
Do you mind elaborating what political statement you are reading into it? Because as it stands the only one that can really be read into it by default is that foetal drug abuse has a small chance of giving you super powers which I presume the author doesn't believe is actually true.

fleshfan

May 31, 2018
Do you mind elaborating what political statement you are reading into it? Because as it stands the only one that can really be read into it by default is that foetal drug abuse has a small chance of giving you super powers which I presume the author doesn't believe is actually true.
just google "z mark russia" and it will be top search.
I assumed that author is somewhere from former eastern bloc country so it's unlikely a coincidence. Unless I'm wrong, hence the question.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I assumed that author is somewhere from former eastern bloc country so it's unlikely a coincidence. Unless I'm wrong, hence the question.
Maybe you should stay on topic and not bring political bullshit here?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG: Stables don't increase my girls' discipline (currently both of them are wife and at 50 discipline).

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How to sell the girls on the slave market?
You need to have visited the relevant location once to unlock it.

Then you go to NPC Menu ---> click the girl's image ---> Actions tab ---> Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes

Works the same way for piercings at Nika's and surgery at Crystal Heights Clinic.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
The Dev team doesn't really state where they are from aside from a generic 'Europe' on one of their old(Or at least it doesn't appear to be up to date?) websites so I feel like your assumption is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.
I didn't make the connection you did, because the weird foetal drug abuse induced super powers don't really intuitively connect with or make a statement about the Russia thing so I, like presumably everyone else just assumed they used the letter Z because the letter Z is cool and sciency sounding, hell look at the description for the trait and it mentions X's and Y's as part of the overall theming as well.

Like, lets be clear. You could be right and this could be some weird ass dogwhistle thing, but if it is it is so buried in the wider context of the work that it is hard to view the line of inquiry as anything but tilting at windmills because it isn't like we are going to be able to discern it so the best any of us could do is wildly speculate and there is little point in doing that aside from wanting to incite a witch hunt. If you find anything more substantial then fair enough, but the presence of the term Z mark alone just feels like a bit of a reach.

Reactions: Catino

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Grimdark lives in Sweden, from things he's posted I always assumed he was a Swede.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What ever he is and what ever his politics are does it really matter? I mean, seriously, do politics have to get involved in everything? What ever happened to perverts of the world unite?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the half-second delay between choosing a flagellation action in bondage, and the actual results displaying? I know that usually its for the smack and 'ow' sound, but the delay is kept there even if I have all sounds muted. Kinda prevents easily and quickly whip spamming.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I would still try out Sloppy Moes, if the marston fort is not occupied (and it is Moeday5), as a little check (of the html code) reveals, that this increase is not otherwise luck dependent (except for neither marsband1, marsband2 or marsband3 occupying the marston fort) and you just have to enter Sloppy Moes - time consumption 36 minutes for entering and exiting Sloppy Moes. But then there are 5 Moedays and each day is randomized, so in contrast to my initial statement, there are not 7 Moedays, but only 5 different Moedays and each day it is rolled, what Moeday it is, so Moeday5 can happen multiple times in a row or not at all for several days in a row. And the chance that a day (except for the start day, which is a Moeday 3) is Moeday5 is 1/5. So this is the easiest way to push Academics to 30 (at least if Marston Fort is not occupied).

ps. And you are welcome.

pps. You also can carouse in Dockgrave during the day. Only Furrys has limited opening hours.

ppps. Your post suggests, that there is now either a crafting option with a lower initial blacksmithing skill required than for knives (or it has the same skill level requirement but in contrast to knives is faster to craft).
Historical society turned out to be a real drag. I went there several days in a row and looked like I only got 25% of a point. So, I will definitely look further towards the other options.

The reason that I can spend all night long creating crossbow bolts, is that I chose Businessman novice as background in order to not depend on books for crafting.

Crossbow bolts only take 30 min each to produce, so you get lots of more skill points from them.

The 120 creation points are actually quite a lot when not invested in background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In hindsight, maybe I should have spent less on INT and more on scholar :)

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes