bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have anyone put a bunch of floor crawlers with House rules of no Totalube? Shall we, in this case, have a demographic expansion of mini-Ansels and mini-Buds in our household???

Jun 10, 2022
Has this game got a paywall bypass available?
Have you tried the public version?

A little background in case you're new to the game- The Dev put his career on hold to focus on creating/developing the game. He's incredibly responsive and game updates are frequent and substantial. That would not be possible without a "paywall". Now, as for the paywall, the public version has almost all of the same content as the tiered versions. The difference being a unique slave (which used to mean a lot more than it does now since there are so many potential slaves), a unique pistol (Rarely used), and a bit of background story. Additionally, for the highest tier of support, you get the option to start off in an "enhanced start" which makes starting easier.

Public version is usually updated to the latest build within a couple of months of the paywall test versions.

In other words, download the free version and enjoy it if financially you cannot support the Dev. You're not missing out on enough to alter your game experience.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Has this game got a paywall bypass available?
For MoR enhanced character creation, practically yes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3h-grimdark.100207/post-13107696

For extra content, no.

But, you don't really need the extra content. The MoR enhanced start is extremely overpowered and makes the game very much too easy and generally unfun.

The right reason to subscribe: You want to support a developer who is extremely active and engaged with the community.

If you choose $5 tier 2, then you basically get a unique slave, an extra quest, and a fuzzy feeling.

If you pick the more expensive tiers, then you also get early access to the beta versions, some added influence in the design process and probably an even more fuzzy feeling.

In other words: There really isn't any need to buy anything and you should think of subscription as a means to contribute passively or actively depending on how involved you want to be.

Personally I have gone with tier 2. The unique slave is nice to have, but mostly as a reminder of that fuzzy feeling I mentioned before.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
The easy way to cheat / modify slaves in 0.8.3.0+
1. Press F12 in Google Chrome
2. Select Console tab
3. Paste this blob of code
Code:
cheatgirlname = "zahira"
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40');
        }
    }
}
4. Replace name on top row of the blob and press enter
5. Read instruction on-screen how to change value.
6. Press key up on keyboard a few times instead of pasting code blob when you want to select a different girl.

The code blob is a simplified version of Milambus similar code shared on Discord.

Edit: Removed cheatgirl shortcut / reference which stopped working for unknown reason.
Does not work for me 1710060612323.png

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I would still try out Sloppy Moes, if the marston fort is not occupied (and it is Moeday5), as a little check (of the html code) reveals, that this increase is not otherwise luck dependent (except for neither marsband1, marsband2 or marsband3 occupying the marston fort) and you just have to enter Sloppy Moes - time consumption 36 minutes for entering and exiting Sloppy Moes. But then there are 5 Moedays and each day is randomized, so in contrast to my initial statement, there are not 7 Moedays, but only 5 different Moedays and each day it is rolled, what Moeday it is, so Moeday5 can happen multiple times in a row or not at all for several days in a row. And the chance that a day (except for the start day, which is a Moeday 3) is Moeday5 is 1/5. So this is the easiest way to push Academics to 30 (at least if Marston Fort is not occupied).

ps. And you are welcome.

pps. You also can carouse in Dockgrave during the day. Only Furrys has limited opening hours.

ppps. Your post suggests, that there is now either a crafting option with a lower initial blacksmithing skill required than for knives (or it has the same skill level requirement but in contrast to knives is faster to craft).
This turned out to be relatively efficient and doable:
1. Morning ball cleaning, start blowjob, abort blowjob to get 1 willpoint every now and then.
2. ~07:30 Put girls as followers, do two trainings.
3. Caress and rough pet until Furry opens
4. ~18:00 Go to Furrys, drink socialize.
5. Spend night crafting bolts.

Edit: Carousing and poker folding can be saved for later.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoUseForAName3

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Dealing now with the intricacies of raising your kids (5 with only a couple of days of difference). And the info we have at had from start it´s sketchy at best.
Your actions are pretty clear: Per wiki

Nursery actions[ | ]
  • Play: Adds Happiness, Kindness and Affection (toward you) bonuses.
  • Educate: Adds Intelligence points.
  • Combat training: Adds DEX, STR and Melee points.
But what about the Nurses???. The wiki it silent. And the pop-up under the title only tell that they will teach things to the kid (unspecified and with no details ) and that better if they have Int +40. Well, it´s just a tittle and didn´t seem to be a big deal, so I proceed to assign Nannies to the nursery. 8 it´s the maximum. Everything seems fine and ok. The smartest of my girls are going to take care of my kids. What can go wrong!!!

And then I go to the nursery menu and Surprise!!!!, a note!!!

Focus Penalty : one or several of your appointed nannies are assigned to other jobs. And a Focus -80

Well, that´s a surprise. to my knowledge Nanny it´s a tittle, not a job. but seems that there are some kind of interference. The -80 seems to be a -10 per each girl who it´s in the nursery and working otherwise.

Any one have a clue of how this works?. Would be a pain on the but to make my girls leave her jobs, mostly because girls with high Int are doing important things in my household..

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Why, not, I would not mind a few more female attention whores (who oddly enough usually get targeted in advanced combats - which of course has nothing to do with Bud having the Ammopack trait and therefor carrying an expensive plasma rifle¹ ;-), but him always drawing attention to him). And you know, if you put story slaves (with roaming locations, when temporarily removed from the household) on floor crawler duty, they get pregnant with a boy, you could also dismiss them from your household the day before birth, and readd them a day later or so (in the hopes, that the baby somehow disappears and not ends up in the players household - let the ikaanian society deal with a horde of male mini buds).

Again, I would not mind a few more stealing npcs, as long as they are female, eventhough they might be needed to be taught how it is done, so that "shopping of merchs" (ie. in the WAP) cannot be later easily traced to the players home (eventhough stealing by npcs in the WAP is currently not possible in the game).

And then with a newer game version not only unwanted female offspring of Bud and Ansel might be able to be put on the auction block, but also male offspring. And if properly trained they might fetch quiet a price. After all if Bud or Ansel is the father, they ought to not count as family of the mc/pc...

¹) the pc/mc is a total cheapskate, who usually only provides normal rifles to other followers (or crossbows, if the follower still needs to learn to hit an enemy in combat), regardless of enemies (and might only take temporary switching the weapons to automatic rifles for some high end fights).
None of your perhaps logically sound points can sway me. I owe it to the last dying bastion of mankind on Raana to prevent Bud's genetic material from tainting the few remaining bloodlines of humanity and all of the potential slightly retarded cocksuckers in the world won't change that.

Reactions: tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Gross. Bud can't be allowed to breed.
Misadventures of Bud Walton Volume I

Failing to climb out the wall, probably to see one of his "girlfriends" because he was bored.
masters of raana bud 0001.png

Bud missing the shot of his life on a recoilless energy weapon, endangering Aria and being the reason I died despite having HULC armor while everyone else had duraplate, because this was essentially a four man team.
masters of raana baneclaw 0005.png

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes