EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Post or PM me your save and I'll take a look asap. :)
Recap: Living room, Kitchen and now Library all give +1, for a total of +3. But Manage House>Household Info only shows +1 influence from household modules, and so does the Economy & Influence>Influence button.

Version: 0.8.3h

(I also posted this save in the Discord bug reporting channel, so that's me, not a second person reporting it).

EDIT: Fixed on discord, minor errors found.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone tell me how to finish the whole Aria Bianchi questline? i've helped her liberate the rebels from the prison and learned about her whole background, so how do i proceed? or did i miss something?

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Can someone tell me how to finish the whole Aria Bianchi questline? i've helped her liberate the rebels from the prison and learned about her whole background, so how do i proceed? or did i miss something?
That's it for now.

Next update, 0.8.3.2 (0831 is currently in Alpha) will see the conclusion of Aria's quest. You can then either go the slavemaster route and make Kymanto happy/powerful, or try to overthrow Ikaanos' Chancellor by attacking The Palace district and take over The Mastersphere.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What´s about Mrs Tillingast ?

Appears in the dinners as one of the big fishes in Redhaven, but I can not invite her. The only mention in the wiki it´s as a Roaming point for Llovisa, if you release her. I tried this and I can go and re contract Llovisa, but not contact with Mrs Tillingast,

It´s a WIP or I´m missing something?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
That's it for now.

Next update, 0.8.2.2 (0831 is currently in Alpha) will see the conclusion of Aria's quest. You can then either go the slavemaster route and make Kymanto happy/powerful, or try to overthrow Ikaanos' Chancellor by attacking The Palace district and take over The Mastersphere.
I suppose you mean 8.3.2 and not 8.2.2.

I hope the there will be an alternative path for the non heavily combat oriented players. One that rely in intelligence, charm, cunning and alliances and not in "we come with Plasmas and Greatswords and blast it all"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
1710542035373.png

someone knows what the triggers are for each job?
im trying to get one offspring to become a professor, but even with 70 intelligence and over 100 academy she always turns out to be a dilettante.

Reactions: Hans98

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
How do i get techpoints and production points for the workshop?
I upgraded once and have enough merchandise and three workers but there are NO thechpoints or production points.
Not even a knive can be produced.
I even tried a foreworker with an intelligence of 86.
Can anyone please explain that to me?
The WIKI says nothing.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do i get techpoints and production points for the workshop?
I upgraded once and have enough merchandise and three workers but there are NO thechpoints or production points.
Not even a knive can be produced.
I even tried a foreworker with an intelligence of 86.
Can anyone please explain that to me?
The WIKI says nothing.
Production points can be gotten by assigning slaves and letting them sit there for a day doing nothing.

Tech points has never been explained by anyone here.

Reactions: Hans98

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Production points can be gotten by assigning slaves and letting them sit there for a day doing nothing.

Tech points has never been explained by anyone here.
Assign the slave to what?
Tried with no work at all and got no points...

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Assign the slave to what?
Tried with no work at all and got no points...
On the third page of the Jobs and Titles section of the NPC menu you will find the job listed as Workshop and then in brackets the roman numerals for 1-4 indicating which slot the workshop occupies.
Ensure someone is assigned to this job else you do not get any production points at all.
Then, once you have at least one person assigned to the workshop, end the day. Then check, you should now have production points.

People working at the workshop only contribute production points at the end of the day. Not when they are first assigned.
Production points build up as a pool, and you can spend them and the appropriate resources to produce stuff from the menu, so you can let points build up and spend them in bulk later, or just spend them whenever you have enough.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I read somewhere that the Magistrate gives quests. He gave me one quest and then disappeared.
Is he a WIP or did I miss something?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If that property could be used to an advantage in some high level fights (like the legendary common bounty missions) typically avoided by most?
What's a legendary common bounty? Level 7? Do those only appear in Grimdark? Because max I have seen are 6/6 and they are great Plasma rifle farm.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What's a legendary common bounty? Level 7? Do those only appear in Grimdark? Because max I have seen are 6/6 and they are great Plasma rifle farm.
You'll start seeing tier 7 bounties when you've completed 150 bounties. They're MUCH harder than tier 6. In most cases there are 5 enemies. All of them are wearing duraplate or hulk armor. Most if not all of them are using plasma or cyber cannons. All of them have health comparable to or greater than the tier 6 boss. It's a tough fight.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I see. I am still at ~110 bounties, because before fast travel I used to miss the town hall closing hours. :HideThePain:

> Cyber cannons

Oh, so that's what the ones in the weapon files are for. I thought that was the tier 2+ weapon (before finding out it was the .45 revolver). I wish I can scavenge one from their corpses in future versions.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I suppose you mean 8.3.2 and not 8.2.2.

I hope the there will be an alternative path for the non heavily combat oriented players. One that rely in intelligence, charm, cunning and alliances and not in "we come with Plasmas and Greatswords and blast it all"
Yes! All these numbers to keep track of! ;)

There will be a Stealthy/Techie route too, regarding the acquisition of the space shuttle and some other undisclosed events.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh man, I hope some of those Spheremasters can be captured. I will open slots for them.

If a random Emilia Clarke can be science professor ready from the moment I get her (with slight boost from techie trait), no reason one of those Mastersphere folks can't be.
masters of raana female with high stats 0014.png
Edit: Imagine we uncover a cryogenic-frozen Molly Paine that those posh perverts manage to capture, heal, pump full of revital, and cryo-frozen for special occasions. She has 300 on every sexual skills and has a bonus in teaching those to our girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroKala

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Oh man, I hope some of those Spheremasters can be captured. I will open slots for them.

If a random Emilia Clarke can be science professor ready from the moment I get her (with slight boost from techie trait), no reason one of those Mastersphere folks can't be.
View attachment 3448238
Edit: Imagine we uncover a cryogenic-frozen Molly Paine that those posh perverts manage to capture, heal, pump full of revital, and cryo-frozen for special occasions. She has 300 on every sexual skills and has a bonus in teaching those to our girls.
Molly Paine is still alive, she leads naked girls down the street sometimes in 'The March of a Hundred Virgins' which raises Corruption (end day event). She's aged somewhat, but still looks alright.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes