DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Does Valkaria despawn if you ignore her? I had planned to come back but now she's gone. From the looks of it I may have to restart in order to grab her which is fine depending on how close the next update is.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Does Valkaria despawn if you ignore her? I had planned to come back but now she's gone. From the looks of it I may have to restart in order to grab her which is fine depending on how close the next update is.
I think when you get the day end event that the guards cleared out the bandits in that area her group is eliminated. It's pretty easy to respawn her group using console commands. Search the thread and you should get it as it has been posted several times before.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
Does anyone know how can you get your hands on the CiberCannon?
Yes, if you mean Cybercannon, no if you really mean Cibercannon. But I will only give a few hints: you need to find two encrypted texts, need to decrypt and then visit (with a combined strength of no less than 250) a location which has three statues of settlers (btw. the location is somewhere in Ikaanos City, where multiple ambushes from swarming raiders can happen due to a single global event on the day that global event is triggered).

ps. As an alternative you could set $owncyber to an integer value above zero.

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
So guys, Furry's Tavern is always closed in my playthrough. I got several bounties there, but can't deliever, because the tavern never opens. I have build my own tavern ion Redhaven, can it be Furry's closed because of that?

PS. Never mind, they open in the evening...

Last edited:
Reactions: LizJ

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, if you mean Cybercannon, no if you really mean Cibercannon. But I will only give a few hints: you need to find two encrypted texts, need to decrypt and then visit (with a combined strength of no less than 250) a location which has three statues of settlers (btw. the location is somewhere in Ikaanos City, where multiple ambushes from swarming raiders can happen due to a single global event on the day that global event is triggered).

ps. As an alternative you could set $owncyber to an integer value above zero.
Damm, a bloody riddle!!!

I´m really really bad at riddles....

Reactions: Nellyg

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So guys, Furry's Tavern is always closed in my playthrough. I got several bounties there, but can't deliever, because the tavern never opens. I have build my own tavern ion Redhaven, can it be Furry's closed because of that?

man why does nobody just say where it is :cry:

i’m dumb

Mar 5, 2024
Damm, a bloody riddle!!!

I´m really really bad at riddles....
Ok, I will give another hint: One encrpyted text can be obtained via a poi from a tavern rumor of the same tavern, where you can get something for a possible extortion (of a certain professor). I will not give a hint, where and how you can get the other encrypted text (which is also needed for decryption).
Oh and I hope that your mc/pc is better at decyphering messages than you are at solving riddles ;).

ps. "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..."
or "Tena mur exam dub adrowa
voltima erexo xo asflwq".

EDIT: If you do not find the location after decyphering, maybe take the Cultist Monk along as a follower ;), he might be able to guide the mc/pc to the location (starting from the point, where you did pick him up in the first place).

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I think when you get the day end event that the guards cleared out the bandits in that area her group is eliminated. It's pretty easy to respawn her group using console commands. Search the thread and you should get it as it has been posted several times before.
ah... I should have grabbed her first then, I will keep that in mind lol. are her side guys worth anything or just named bandits?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I saw the option to build your own tavern as well as a fortress? what do these do? I assume income and faction power? I am kinda lost lol. Also do the locations in the yard matter? I don't want to tear down the ancient grove as it adds contentment, but idk what contentment is since it seems the residents in my house drop in happiness everyday anyway.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I saw the option to build your own tavern as well as a fortress? what do these do? I assume income and faction power? I am kinda lost lol. Also do the locations in the yard matter? I don't want to tear down the ancient grove as it adds contentment, but idk what contentment is since it seems the residents in my house drop in happiness everyday anyway.
Expand your house, upgrade it, it help's with happiness. The traits on some of you're Slaves may affect it too.
The Tavern generates income provided you can staff it, Fortress, I don't know

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Expand your house, upgrade it, it help's with happiness. The traits on some of you're Slaves may affect it too.
The Tavern generates income provided you can staff it, Fortress, I don't know
Yeah just realized I could upgrade the dorms.. sorry everyone else no wonder you're always sad lol

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Man, I am glad YOU asked that question because I didnt want to ask it and appear dumb, I mean really, really dumb
;) So glad it was YOU.

( j/k)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I guess I can open a Tavern and Have Rosita be the maid? that way she can help her fam but not have to be a whore like at furry's (I am far too nice to be an affective slaver) Does the boat ride do anything? you can sell your guns there but is there anything else?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

It's a tavern. It's only open at night. I believe it's 5 or 6pm to about midnight. If you're already there before midnight you can gamble til past midnight.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes