Mar 5, 2024
The html edit to enable mass-buying sure is critical for this strategy. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds, is not very enjoyable :D
Well it is actually only 1 second for most items (some items have 0.2 secons) and then the ammo has not wait time at all (eventhough clicking the button a few million times would take a while). But then again such editing does not really have any ingame effect, it still does only take 6 or 18 ingame minutes to purchase (and sell) any number of items at a location/vendor, it only makes a difference for the playing time of the player (ie. whether something takes a few seconds or minutes or a few years of lifetime to accombilish).

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well it is actually only 1 second for most items (some items have 0.2 secons) and then the ammo has not wait time at all (eventhough clicking the button a few million times would take a while). But then again such editing does not really have any ingame effect, it still does only take 6 or 18 ingame minutes to purchase (and sell) any number of items at a location/vendor, it only makes a difference for the playing time of the player (ie. whether something takes a few seconds or minutes or a few years of lifetime to accombilish).
Let's call it a quality of life mod then :)

On the related topic of hauling weapons to Hamah bay, I find it quite funny that a single person can spend $100 and a few hours to move unlimited number of weapons there, but they still pay premium price because of the location :)

And while not at all on that topic, I have been trying to make sense of the foreman intelligence modifier for the workshop.

As far as I can tell in-game it made absolutely no difference to fuck stormchild into genius level of intelligence. Have you looked at the related code and know something on this topic that would explain why it doesn't seem to have any effect?

Edit: From my typical misreading of the code it looks like the foremans intelligence doesn't have any effect beyond 80. I was expecting it to be a multiplier.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Sadly, *in my opinion* sex is the most mundane part of this game.
You can go 1 day without sex but not 2
I would give up my ranged ability to have a libido dampener.
I would pay 250k and be willing to lose 15 beauty at the med center.
I would give up 10 slave slots permanently to be able to go without sex for 4 days.
I would give up flying to the mastersphere to be able to go a week without...

Sex becomes a chore after 100 day *to me*

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Sadly, *in my opinion* sex is the most mundane part of this game.
You can go 1 day without sex but not 2
I would give up my ranged ability to have a libido dampener.
I would pay 250k and be willing to lose 15 beauty at the med center.
I would give up 10 slave slots permanently to be able to go without sex for 4 days.
I would give up flying to the mastersphere to be able to go a week without...

Sex becomes a chore after 100 day *to me*
Why not just walk around with a throbbing penis? You will get some penalty to training chance, but that is all?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Speaking of the workshop, PSA to occasionally clear all its workers and reassign again. The foreman intelligence and worker discipline does not seem to auto update. It snapshots their intelligence/discipline at the moment of assigning them in my experience.

Mar 5, 2024
Speaking of the workshop, PSA to occasionally clear all its workers and reassign again. The foreman intelligence and worker discipline does not seem to auto update. It snapshots their intelligence/discipline at the moment of assigning them in my experience.
Well only for workshops in external slots, for the workshops inside the house (and the discipline stat) there is some code in the Jobs passage, which updates the discipline for workshops (but does not update intelligence of the foreman) - but then again, this "script" is executed not once, but for each npc for whom the Jobs passage is called during Midnight calculations. That code probably is still in the current (non-public) alpha version. So for internal slots only the foreman might need to be removed and readded.

ps. Just search for the String "FACTORY UPDATE SCRIPT" (without quotation marks) inside a comment.

Reactions: Clemency

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, I had a question. I am incapacitating bandits as well as the Valkyria, but I am unable to take them as slaves. The number of slaves I have in my taken is 0 right now. Could anyone tell me what the problem is?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hi, I had a question. I am incapacitating bandits as well as the Valkyria, but I am unable to take them as slaves. The number of slaves I have in my taken is 0 right now. Could anyone tell me what the problem is?
Did you buy enough rope?

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?
Save to disk before trying this.

Control + Shift + J to open console command and enter these lines individually:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone3 = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone2 = 9

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintontalk = false

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_winton = 4

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintonsex = 1

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Need ropes, methinks.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?

Reactions: William8

William8

Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?
gameplay request: could we get a gypsy... or trader girl that takes stuff from the workshop and sells it at best prices according to her stats and settings?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, are there any factions that can be vassalized? invest up to 100 and receive income
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.
But to donate to this faction, and ultimately become a leader, shouldn't I "convert"?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
But to donate to this faction, and ultimately become a leader, shouldn't I "convert"?
That depends of the faction. For some of them you need to adopt their religion. For some - not.
Some factions can receive donations only from followers, and some don't care. Or care only about enemy.
There is a good and big tutorials in this thread . Search for "faction"

alocha

Dec 30, 2019
I made a mod for this game that significantly reduces the grind! It saves you around 80% of your time. It adds some extra ugly buttons that will click the in game buttons for you. I might program day schedueler (or something like that) in the future.

Unpack it in the main folder. Check out the script.js file for button descriptions. You can add your own scripts and plan your day (it's easy). The html buttons are at the end of the start_game.html. I didn't change anything else.

Check it out if you're interested!

newer version https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13882073
View attachment mor_trainer_0.8.2.3.7z

screen.jpeg

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I made a mod for this game that significantly reduces the grind! It saves you around 80% of your time. It adds some extra ugly buttons that will click the in game buttons for you. I might program day schedueler (or something like that) in the future.

Unpack it in the main folder. Check out the script.js file for button descriptions. You can add your own scripts and plan your day (it's easy). The html buttons a at the end of the start_game.html. I didn't change anything else.

Check it out if you're interested!
View attachment 3683905
Does your mod change anything or just gives shortcuts?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes