Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
yeah put it the mods folder
File structure should look like this:
Masters of Raana\start_game.html
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\frame.jpg
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\script.js
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\styles.css

It is tested with Tier4 on Chrome and Edge.

Edit: It looks like you have all the files in the correct location.
Which should limit the issue to browser, plug-in or didn't actually put the big blob of code in correct place.

End of start_game.html should look like this:
<script src="Mods/automation_mod/script.js"></script>
</body>
</html>

Last edited:

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
File structure should look like this:
Masters of Raana\start_game.html
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\frame.jpg
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\script.js
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\styles.css

It is tested with Tier4 on Chrome and Edge.
yep is like that \Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
yep is like that \Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod
If nothing else works I would try downloading Tier4 A2.1 again and make extra sure that the big blob of code is correctly copied and placed in the html file... And to try in Edge if you are using Chrome or try in Chrome if using Edge or to try in either Edge or Chrome if using some other browser.

It should be visible already on the start screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I paste it between script
body
You put it in the beginning of the file instead of the end :D

You need to go to the very bottom of the start_game.html file and put the blob of code above the last two lines that looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Result: Last 3 lines in the file looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Reactions: Clemency

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
You put it in the beginning of the file instead of the end :D

You need to go to the very bottom of the start_game.html file and put the blob of code above the last two lines that looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Result: Last 3 lines in the file looks like this:

</body>
</html>
ohhhhhhhh thx u buddy

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Just started a new play through but the main quest story for kymanto hall isnt popping up? Anyway to reset it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Add / Remove followers via drag and drop is now fully implemented and working exactly as expected in the mod.
Edit: And now it also supports moving around tiny avatars to any slot. If target is populated by someone else then they simply trade places with eachother.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
The new (for free users) update should be here soon right? Like if one were to start playing again they should probably wait for it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The new (for free users) update should be here soon right? Like if one were to start playing again they should probably wait for it?
Yes, but considering that GrimDark is developing with relatively high pace, that will always be true... When the new public version comes in, we will only be some weeks away from the next version which will be even better... And you can keep waiting forever to play.

But with that said, there are some extra nice features, such as follower groups comming in the next version... So maybe worth to wait for that.

Reactions: Lurker452

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Yes, but considering that GrimDark is developing with relatively high pace, that will always be true... When the new public version comes in, we will only be some weeks away from the next version which will be even better... And you can keep waiting forever to play.

But with that said, there are some extra nice features, such as follower groups comming in the next version... So maybe worth to wait for that.
yeah I only wish to wait as he said this update was "massive" otherwise I would get to Aiko plapping.

Thick TOOL

Feb 19, 2024
I came to say that this game although HTML it is an absolute GEM! I played it from its early development and it worths it ! For me who i like bdsm it has almost everything! Male domination! Capturing females into training-break turning them into slaves plus pimping! If this game was a 3d one or a 3d like some anime art style ones it would be a masterpiece! The developer also has ears for his community and is really helpful if needed!

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
New version of the Automation mod is now available here

New features are:
  • Auto-refresh so that mod is always reflecting correct state of things even when doing stuff without mod assistance.
  • Drag and drop support to add / remove followers
  • Drag and drop support to move npcs from one slot to any other slot.
  • Significantly improved speed.
  • Significantly improved tollerance for incorrect usage.
  • Small talk and big talk removed while adapting to the new drag and drop functionality (Yes, I am aware about the irony).
Play at own risk. Current version is highly experimental.
You are recommended to make a backup save to disk before playing with the mod.

I'm not aware about any scenario where data could realistically be lost, but it definitely needs more testing before I can say that the new functions are completely safe.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes