Deren

Feb 18, 2018
100 days in, just got my first workshop. i probably shouldve rushed this thing cuz damn, lol. oh well, all just things to learn for my next playthrough.

i came across an older comment saying they could make like 20k/day on just selling slaves early game. not sure how on earth to do that? punks just sell for 1k-2k or so at auctions, and each fight is only one capture. and whipping guys w/ combat armor seems to be nearly impossible.

i have a follow-up question. is it possible to capture the hulk in kasey's park? ill assume not. also i just saved over all my files and JUST realized i probably shouldve waited till we can capture entire crews before i fought that so i could capture all the prowlers, fuck.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
any tips on how to increase the number of fighers for the "New World Order" misson? Increasing it one by one until 1800+ seems not the way to do it
There is a way to passively generate that by dismissing Aria so she can go to Sewo Bend. You can rehire her from there if you want her back again (recruitment and salary cost is still 0). I am not sure however if you need to free her first. In my version (0833b), she can still be dismissed and rehired even as a slave. I did not need to free her but it might get fixed next version. Save to disk just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are political events during Conclude Day that raises Rebel power and manpower but that's RNG.

Next patch, you can send soldiers from Fort Sera to Sewo Bend. There's a button added to Fort Sera for it. If you do not want to let Aria go, or if you do not want to free her which turns her into a Paragon, or she is currently your wife and you do not want to divorce her so you can dismiss her, you might have to wait for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
So I got rid of the scrap heap before looking into it further, how important/good is the Red River Circlet?
Am I cooked? Is there a console command to add it to my inventory?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
how does the emancipation/demoralization thing work? i have 68 emancipation but 0 demoralization. Im pretty sure I have around 3 or so advocates with below 20 willpower. That being said, I do still have feminists & advocates with high willpower, but only like 5 or 6. a lot of warriors too, if that matters.

additional question, are there any important story NPCs i can find in the auctions?

also like... is there really only one performer job? seems like every other performer is useless. unless... tavern? ill save up for it if so.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how does the emancipation/demoralization thing work? i have 68 emancipation but 0 demoralization. Im pretty sure I have around 3 or so advocates with below 20 willpower. That being said, I do still have feminists & advocates with high willpower, but only like 5 or 6. a lot of warriors too, if that matters.

additional question, are there any important story NPCs i can find in the auctions?

also like... is there really only one performer job? seems like every other performer is useless. unless... tavern? ill save up for it if so.
Advocates need to be at 9 willpower or lower to increase Household Demoralization. High willpower (40+) Advocates decrease Demoralization unless their corruption is 60 or higher. High willpower Advocates (no matter the corruption level) and Feminists (with willpower 25+ and corruption 40 or less) increase Emancipation.

Warriors do not affect that, I think. What the Warrior trait does though is give them a small chance to raise their own willpower.

There are no story important NPCs in the random auctions as far as I know. The important ones in Crystal Heights, you can buy outright.

There are however two missable unique NPCs in the random auctions in Crystal Heights. They have no quests for now but they have a unique background and one has a relation in the story to another NPC.

edu_good.png edu_good.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Advocates need to be at 9 willpower or lower to increase Household Demoralization. High willpower (40+) Advocates decrease Demoralization unless their corruption is 60 or higher. High willpower Advocates (no matter the corruption level) and Feminists (with willpower 25+ and corruption 40 or less) increase Emancipation.
Alright, thanks a lot. So my high willpower advocates are just decreasing my demoralization score then, I'll get to work on that. I assume high willpower feminists dont decrease demoralization and just increase emancipation?

One last thing, can I ask whats the purpose of multiple libraries? Does multiple stack the academic chances?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
100 days in, just got my first workshop. i probably shouldve rushed this thing cuz damn, lol. oh well, all just things to learn for my next playthrough.

i came across an older comment saying they could make like 20k/day on just selling slaves early game. not sure how on earth to do that? punks just sell for 1k-2k or so at auctions, and each fight is only one capture. and whipping guys w/ combat armor seems to be nearly impossible.

i have a follow-up question. is it possible to capture the hulk in kasey's park? ill assume not. also i just saved over all my files and JUST realized i probably shouldve waited till we can capture entire crews before i fought that so i could capture all the prowlers, fuck.
you will get more prowlers later from bounties so it's not the end of the world. as for Hulk I do not think you can grab him but you can grab the girl with him. (I would not know as I have never been strong enough)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
What do you guys do with your yard? I made a dojo over the scrap pile and a workshop in the bottom right, but im unsure what to do with the left. I always leave the grove as it's the last relic of my father (and it adds contentment... whatever that is) but for the bottom left I could build stables or a garden and idk which. I need food but stables unlock fast travel right? I am thinking maybe stables and then I can go and move the workshop off-site.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
What do you guys do with your yard? I made a dojo over the scrap pile and a workshop in the bottom right, but im unsure what to do with the left. I always leave the grove as it's the last relic of my father (and it adds contentment... whatever that is) but for the bottom left I could build stables or a garden and idk which. I need food but stables unlock fast travel right? I am thinking maybe stables and then I can go and move the workshop off-site.
I always fill the entire yard with gardens only. Then after I have sold enough food to have ~$80k in cash, I build a workshop in the external plot next to the house and once that workshop is max upgraded I replace two of the gardens with stables and dojo and also a gazebo with pool in the small slot.

But I will probably keep the grove next game. It will take a little longer to afford the external plot with workshop that way, but I don't see how it matters if I become millionaire at age 18.4 instead of age 18.3.

Reactions: DrLizardman

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The new version is super good especially the mini avatar. Makes everything easier.

I know you plan to add the sexual and bondage options but I added the old logic for bondage (Very difficult for me to play without it due to corruption and WP).
Any eta on adding those features?
I have now decided that I will add a few situational aware / semi interactive buttons.

In dungeon they will do things like whip + fuck and in battle they will probably be options for everyone to do melee attack or ranged attack (or alterantively be a single instruction for each npc for the remainder of the battle... I will probably have to experiment a bit to figure out what battle automations makes most sence)

But I will most likely not spend time implementing it until a few weeks from now.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
you will get more prowlers later from bounties so it's not the end of the world. as for Hulk I do not think you can grab him but you can grab the girl with him. (I would not know as I have never been strong enough)
Prowlers from random bounties are on the topmost position in battle and random bounties in that position cannot be captured.

I assume high willpower feminists dont decrease demoralization and just increase emancipation?
Yes, as far as I can see, they do not decrease demoralization.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If you're looking to add things to the mod, the main thing I would be interested in would be the ability to guarantee certain traits on an NPC when I pick them up. For most uniques I tend to save scum workaholic on them which is very tedious. For a few specific combat NPCs like Kate, the ex arena champ, Truls, Cassius, and Aaron I will save scum malevolent which is equally tedious. Workaholic you can grind out naturally if you want but save scumming is the only way to get malevolent and brawler.
I have now experimented a little on this topic.
For most npcs you can simply hover mouse on the avatar immediately after adding them to find out what random traits they have and just press F5 until happy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For mercenaries the randomness typically happens a few clicks before adding them.

In that situation you can use this method:
1. Make a quick save at some point where you are absolutely sure the npc has not been randomized.
2. Add them to find out the avid.
3. Quick load.
4. Console: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.avid
5. Click one step closer to adding the npc.
6. Repeat 4-5 until console suddenly shows a different result
7. Quicksave at this point.
8. Now you have the optimal scum point where you can add, hover and reload until happy.

The more direct approach would of course be to edit start_game.html and remove any unwanted randomness for the specific npc... But that would be out of scope for the automation mod.

Edit: For mercenaries who are found via red button directly on map, it unfortunately seems to be that they get created when player first enters that specifc map. So Aiko, Dexter and a few others would be quite complicated to save scum regardless of method... I guess I could add a reset feture for them... But that would then belong in a future cheat section which is unlikely to happen.

Last edited:

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
You can get the hulk, i did it in my new playthrough. Not worth it though since hes just a standard prowler and sells for the same amount

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
whats the deal with sickness?
ive been notified a couple of times that one of my slaves has one but when i check i cant find any info.
is this something to keep an eye on or can i just ignore it?

edit:
maybe someone has advice on how to level manipulate without books or courses?
i know persuasion and chore crits are supposed to increase it but iam not having much luck.
what chores/interactions are best suited for this?

Last edited:

julia2024

Mar 16, 2024
Hi!
Don't know whether it was reported already or not.
I have a problem with the decereasing of the amount of money (~$2k-$3k) that occurs after visiting "Divine juices" and starting session there. I usually choose "drink", "socialize", "eat food" options.
Also had the same problem with the decrease of money after playing some poker games in the "Dockgrave tavern".

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I have now decided that I will add a few situational aware / semi interactive buttons.

In dungeon they will do things like whip + fuck and in battle they will probably be options for everyone to do melee attack or ranged attack (or alterantively be a single instruction for each npc for the remainder of the battle... I will probably have to experiment a bit to figure out what battle automations makes most sence)

But I will most likely not spend time implementing it until a few weeks from now.
Dungeon is easy for me if you go the basic route. Obviously, it requires 3 extra buttons but I am good with it as there is lots of extra space on menu.

Now, drag and drop feature will be good and will require prequiste to check if character is in dungeon if yes then go to whip/fuck if not then take to dungeon and perform the action. Either way it eliminates couple clicks.

Reactions: GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes