Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I am trying to get Urchin, I even tried save scumming to get event, but no luck.
I have "urchevent": 2 in save file, so I got her event at least twice, but I can't get 3rd & I am getting a bit frustrated as I did 'conclude day' maybe 100 times with no luck.
I tried to look in .html file, but it's code is unknown to me, but if anyone knows a way to increase event chance, that would be great.
If anyone knows any trick or cheat how to trigger that event, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
After Aria is appointed Chancellor, is she supposed to permanently leave the house? I don't see anything in the update log and don't want to get to far realizing I did something wrong.

Had to wait a month or so and was able to pick her up at the palace.

Last edited:

dooka58

Nov 18, 2020
3 people replied to the save file question. the best answer is to select "save to disk" and it'll save the file with a prompt or automatically to your downloads directory depending how you set your browser settings.

However, I don't think that's what the questioner was asking... when you click save, the first thing isn't the save file to disk option. You get like 10 save slots plus an auto-save slot in the quick menu. Since this is a browser game, I assume the answer to that is somewhere in the browser cookies and/or cache. It's probably a pain the find the specific file, if it is even a separate file. Therefore, just use the "save to disk" option like everyone is saying.

Reactions: Melfior

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I am trying to get Urchin, I even tried save scumming to get event, but no luck.
I have "urchevent": 2 in save file, so I got her event at least twice, but I can't get 3rd & I am getting a bit frustrated as I did 'conclude day' maybe 100 times with no luck.
I tried to look in .html file, but it's code is unknown to me, but if anyone knows a way to increase event chance, that would be great.
If anyone knows any trick or cheat how to trigger that event, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99

Reactions: Daba

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
from the changelog:

• Owning three (or more) backbacks will no longer remove the bag bonus you get when pilfering materials at Westside Assembly Plant.
whats the point of owning multiple backpacks, do they stack?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Does respect do anything major for your followers? They're "impressed" but I doubt that has much of a bonus to talking chances right?

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
so the new change log
  • [NPC] Removed the Intelligence gain from the domestic program at The Academy.
Anyone have any insight why this is removed?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
so the new change log
Does it mean there is no way to increase INT now?

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
maybe have an in-game notification on the performer job that there's only one job opening? I just spent almost a year of time and academy tuition on a second performer -_-

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does respect do anything major for your followers? They're "impressed" but I doubt that has much of a bonus to talking chances right?
Helps with your interactions with them. You gain some bonus rolls in some actions. Never really checked which ones specifically. It also improves their ability to learn in the Academy. Ansel stops stealing from you at 25+ respect. Advocates have penalty to their rolls at 10 and 25 respect. Slavemistresses with 30+ respect lower their trainees' willpower.
so the new change log
Replaced with Medicine gain. Not sure why it was removed. Maybe for balance reasons. Maybe someone asked.

Though it seems to still be there.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 150822.png
Does it mean there is no way to increase INT now?
There's a multitude of ways to increase NPC INT. Science and Hardware. History and Anthropology. Academics Lecturer. Science Lecturer. Most of these are capped at 120, one is capped at 110, one seems to be uncapped but the proc chance is so low I cannot confirm yet if it actually happens in practice. Marriage and going with your wife to the cafe (caps at 100).
performer job for what? Context man, context.
Golden Dragon.

Last edited:

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Hey guys, I'm having an issue Mai-Lynn's quest to retrieve 'dung'. I've been to the area and Lair dozens of times. I've passed time and days many times. No Baneclaws show up and there's no dung to be found or scavenged..
Is this quest still working? thanks

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys, I'm having an issue Mai-Lynn's quest to retrieve 'dung'. I've been to the area and Lair dozens of times. I've passed time and days many times. No Baneclaws show up and there's no dung to be found or scavenged..
Is this quest still working? thanks
Screenshot 2024-08-03 151717.png

Reactions: STuRoK9

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Is there a way to Reset NPC's?
I messed up Milou somehow. Her picture doesn't show, and her Ammo Pack trait doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Is there an attribute that affects how much experience a trainee gets during homeschooling? I noticed some get double and even triple amount of exp for every class.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes