Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I cheated to see what happened on a separated save. On my official one I had Aria in Admin & Domestics Course for a long while, and now she is in the Hystory & Antropology Course for the Int, later on I'll put her as a Maid for the Workaholic trait and so on.
I believe she refuses to be a maid if you released her once

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think in theory your cafe visits with your wife can raise your intelligence past intended caps if your wife manages to get much higher intelligence herself.
I haven't tried recently with a girl who has more than 100 intelligence but it seemed like it capped at 100 for both MC and Talika when I wifed her up and spent some time there with her. I think it used to go higher.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to max your standing with the Orphanage and Toshi's Garden?? If so, how?? I'm stuck at 43 with the former and 86 with the latter, and both have all upgrades already.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Is it possible to max your standing with the Orphanage and Toshi's Garden?? If so, how?? I'm stuck at 43 with the former and 86 with the latter, and both have all upgrades already.
I dont think so, the only boost was through upgrades only.

Phoohpo

Aug 6, 2024
hi guys. is there a command to knock out animals? like to have them as slaves. they count as a slave too, arent?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I haven't tried recently with a girl who has more than 100 intelligence but it seemed like it capped at 100 for both MC and Talika when I wifed her up and spent some time there with her. I think it used to go higher.
I am not sure if Grim capped it in 0.8.3.5 but it's working currently in the public release version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi guys. is there a command to knock out animals? like to have them as slaves. they count as a slave too, arent?
Not yet, no. Animals cannot be captured.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just some words about Aria stats as Chancellor. Per wiki

The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for Aria to be a great Chancellor.

• Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
I must say that This seems to me a bit of an overstatement. Sure, if Aria have all of this, she will be a mix of Caesar Augustus, Bismarck, Lincoln, Kemal Ataturk and Churchill (but with tits:p). But you don´t need this to make of her a pretty decent Chancellor.

In my run, she is not workalcoholic, she is not perfectionist, her intelligence it´s above 60 but below 90 and her Admin it´s 38, and so far all the Chancellor events (but one?) have gone quite right. Things seem to run quite decently for the new republic with a suboptimal Aria.

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

I must say that This seems to me a bit of an overstatement. Sure, if Aria have all of this, she will be a mix of Caesar Augustus, Bismarck, Lincoln, Kemal Ataturk and Churchill (but with tits:p). But you don´t need this to make of her a pretty decent Chancellor.

In my run, she is not workalcoholic, she is not perfectionist, her intelligence it´s above 60 but below 90 and her Admin it´s 38, and so far all the Chancellor events (but one?) have gone quite right. Things seem to run quite decently for the new republic with a suboptimal Aria.
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I had a similar experience when I tried the rebellion with an only partially trained Aria but I didn't play it for long enough after that to really know whether there were some events she'd fail eventually. Probably should read Ideal rather than Great since you don't have to have all of that stuff maxed out on her. It takes quite awhile to build support with the rebels and you're going to want to spend some time training up a seriously strong combat team anyway though so you might as well pick her up early and get her trained up as much as possible before you start the final stages of the rebellion.

I imagine there is some mix of stats/skills/traits that would serve as sort of a "minimum viable" threshold for her to be decent as a leader but I don't know what those might be. Is it a sliding scale for each or is it all or nothing? Do you get a boost at 90 for each stat while 89 is the same as zero? Or does 75 give you a partial bonus but not the full bonus? No idea. Some of the stats in this game are definitely all or nothing but not all of them.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a way to cheat npc penis size ?
I cannot find what to change with save editor.
Bud is small and Ansel horse.
"int": 55 for intelligence
"dex": 40 for dexterity
? for penis size ?

May 30, 2023
I see wiki references to numerous characters who are in Mordecai's harem, but the questline to attack the megasphere is still WIP according to the questlog. Is this content just locked off or is there some obscure way to trigger it earlier (like failing to sneak/blowing your cover during the palace infiltration)?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes