Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is there a way to cheat npc penis size ?
I cannot find what to change with save editor.
Bud is small and Ansel horse.
"int": 55 for intelligence
"dex": 40 for dexterity
? for penis size ?
It's hard coded for NPC's, so you can't change it via save editor.

Reactions: bob765h

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I see wiki references to numerous characters who are in Mordecai's harem, but the questline to attack the megasphere is still WIP according to the questlog. Is this content just locked off or is there some obscure way to trigger it earlier (like failing to sneak/blowing your cover during the palace infiltration)?
You can attack the masterphere in the latest publicly available version weeks ago. You are playing a much older version if the journal says it's WIP.

May 30, 2023
You can attack the masterphere in the latest publicly available version weeks ago. You are playing a much older version if the journal says it's WIP.
Ah I didn't realize 0.8.3.4 was a big upgrade over 0.8.3.3, had assumed 3rd digit upgrades would just be bug fixes and the like.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.
I don´t know for sure, but my bet it´s that then you are going to have almost sure a shitty chancellor. You need someone able to think about things different of dicks and being fucked for the job.

You can try asking her about her hopes and dreams. If she answer something in the line of "I just want dick", that´s a bad sign.

In my run she is corruption 52 IIRR, and it works fine.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What happens if she is a broken corrupted slut? She is usually corruption 100 in my games.
By broken, do you mean very low willpower? I do not think a low willpower Aria will do much good.

Corruption level affects her actions I think. I saw some preview screenshot of political events grim posted long ago where she institutes pro sexual slavery changes like a school that teaches girls to be more subservient to their husbands. The school does not exist as an interactable location. It is just flavor text for city corruption +1. I also know there is a code for her sleeping with someone else in the conclude day political event so I am guessing a high corruption plays a part in it.

Mine was at willpower 60 and corruption 60. She sold some spheremaster daughters into sexual slavery in a political event. Again, you cannot interact with any of it or get said daughters. It's just flavor text for a city corruption +1 event.

EDIT:

Not sure if these events are active because I have not seen it yet:
Screenshot 2024-08-26 200336.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 200456.png Screenshot 2024-08-26 200617.png

Last edited:

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
After you establish your workshop with stormchild foreman and 10 dudes with work alcoholism you are set to do w/e you want, money will flow.
how do you keep your workshop stocked up with merchandise? finding 6 scavengers with the trait not enough

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Ok, I keep seeing things about adding captured slaves to the household instead of selling them, but I can't see how to actually do that. The only way I've seen to get slaves is to buy them, even though I have multiple slaves captured. It's not listed anywhere in the wiki, it's not in the tutorial, despite having a suggestion to capture a girl during the tutorial. Seems like a major oversight...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Ok, I keep seeing things about adding captured slaves to the household instead of selling them, but I can't see how to actually do that. The only way I've seen to get slaves is to buy them, even though I have multiple slaves captured. It's not listed anywhere in the wiki, it's not in the tutorial, despite having a suggestion to capture a girl during the tutorial. Seems like a major oversight...
Go to an area that has a slave market; click on inspect captured slaves; and from the next screen, you should be able to add to your household.
rifles to Hamah bay is the best for money right? coilguns and plasma seem to expensive but maybe they're late game sells?
They sell for higher margins with fewer input resources, but take a lot of factory output to produce. Go with rifles, especially when resources are cheap and plentiful, and rifles are selling for a decent amount. You can also just produce knives and sell them in town considering how little it takes to make them; it's still a decent profit margin for high volume.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
They sell for higher margins with fewer input resources, but take a lot of factory output to produce. Go with rifles, especially when resources are cheap and plentiful, and rifles are selling for a decent amount. You can also just produce knives and sell them in town considering how little it takes to make them; it's still a decent profit margin for high volume.
When you say rifles, do you mean assault rifles or hunting? I have been doing hunting but its slow since it takes so long to get darksteel (or whatever it's called)

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
When you say rifles, do you mean assault rifles or hunting? I have been doing hunting but its slow since it takes so long to get darksteel (or whatever it's called)
Hunting, since its less than half the factory points. Buy the steel after you invest in Aimee's goods, after which you will get a discount.

Reactions: DrLizardman

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Switch to rifle production and sell att Hamah bay.
Or produce swords and donate them to get passive income :) I do both. I like to have 2 workshops producing rifles and 1 workshop producing swords.
I just churn out plasma rifles. Also who are you donating the swords to?
rifles to Hamah bay is the best for money right? coilguns and plasma seem to expensive but maybe they're late game sells?
Thanks for the information guys not to sound like a dick but what i'm on about is, that i have two workshops one set to process Merch and one making rifles, however the one that is processing is burning though Merch so quick that i can't keep up with the Merch lost.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes