Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Where do you get the minigun? Or is it not in the free version yet?
In the current version. Loot from the rebellion path of the Aria questline, one from fighting Ohio Adler's group, and one from fighting Mordecai Adler's group. Only two are available for now. I am not sure if you can get miniguns from the other Aria path where you sell her back to the Mastersphere. Grim said that path will have updates in the future.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In the current version. Loot from the rebellion path of the Aria questline, one from fighting Ohio Adler's group, and one from fighting Mordecai Adler's group. Only two are available for now. I am not sure if you can get miniguns from the other Aria path where you sell her back to the Mastersphere. Grim said that path will have updates in the future.
I believe you can also get an extra 1 or 2 if you loot the mastersphere at the end of the rebellion instead of letting Aria keep it for the new government

Reactions: Gunner Rey

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
  • Kelly McTierney could be missed if you did not get the red river circlet artifact from searching the scrap heap in your backyard since demolishing it does not give you the artifact as far as I know (I did it in 0.8.3 initial public release). The artifact is guaranteed to drop just by searching the scrap heap. Once you get the circlet and have a mercenary or hero guarding your house, her quest can trigger but its a small chance and I still did not have the quest trigger in mine.
Did I fail because Kelly wasnt here when I demolished it?
Am I cooked? Is there a console command to add it to my inventory?
I already explained how to do SugarCube editing here.

To get Kelly:

1. Enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and expand the results, scroll to "mch" (MC's Household)

2. You'll see the list of all rooms and buildings, yard plots are called "yardslot#", you can expand each yard slot and see the variable "type", which determines what is built on this plot. Scrap Heap was originally at "yardslot3".

4. "type" value needs to be changed from whatever to 2 – this will turn yard plot into Scrap Heap.
4.1 Run "SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.type = 2”​
5. Scrap Heap is now there, but it’s empty – add the trash back.
5.1 Run "SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 2”​
6. Voilà! Now search it and Red River Circlet pops up.

P.S. You can get some really good shit in here. Each search result is predetermined, so you can set the "other1" to another value and pick up other shit before the Circlet:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 26” – 10x Revital
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 22” – 12x WEGA canisters
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 10” – 1x HULC part
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.mch.yardslot3.other1 = 2” – as we already know, the circlet to attract Kelly

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello. Please help I'm doing Mai Lynn quest I already given his father the three seeds he send me to Silfren woods to collect Baneclaw dung, However I haven't finish the bounty the Mother quest and I just killed it.

Is there any chance for this quest to be finished its been a week now and there is no POI in Silfren woods. Can they respawn? Or I need to restart.

Sanctuary9566

Aug 2, 2024
Attached is a modded html game file along with cropped orgy pics to be added back in order to properly use it.
Below are changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.

Reactions: ognelab

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.
Yeah, maybe someone active on discord could send him a message; you'd probably have a better chance of him becoming aware of those bugs than here. I avoid discord like the plague, so it won't be me.

Reactions: ognelab

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello. Please help I'm doing Mai Lynn quest I already given his father the three seeds he send me to Silfren woods to collect Baneclaw dung, However I haven't finish the bounty the Mother quest and I just killed it.

Is there any chance for this quest to be finished its been a week now and there is no POI in Silfren woods. Can they respawn? Or I need to restart.
The Mother is not a Baneclaw.

The lair is a POI on the top. Zoom out or fullscreen your browser.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 092919.png

Reactions: Smashthatazz

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
do we keep the stuff from the t4 version in the save that was created in that version in the future version?
Yes. Any trait you got from the MoR Enhanced character creation stays with you for that save.

Help please with quest "BORSOW GAL". I can't find "hidden map location" that is open in my quest shot report.
Her story heavily features the Marston swamps. Go to Fort Sera, go up to the Wetlands, there's a small gray rectangle you can click as long as she is in the party/follower group.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

EDIT TO ADD:

Question! I'm taking a look at the events that happen when Aria becomes Chancellor, but for some reason it seems like having her on Democratic approach ends up with politics going full on corruption.

I did her coronation event with her at 50 corruption, but would there have been a difference if I had her a 30 then?? Just barely at the points necessary for the Democratic approach. I'm asking because it seems to settle on that after the coronatios, as lowering the points after doesn't seems to change anyting, or could it be that some of those events only appear because of the Workaholic and Perfectionis traits?? I don't think so, but who knows, didn't check the code.

EDIT: Okay, it seems it was beacuse of the high value on Ikaanos's Corruption... Well, another thing to keep in check when I get there on my official save.

Okay, I stand corrected...

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

EDIT TO ADD:

Okay, I stand corrected...

Oh, right, I forgot to tell you, corrupt Chancellor Aria events starts with her at Corruption 50. There's no real thresholds. She's either corrupt (gte 50) or not. She does not seem to get Corrupt-ier at 80 or 90 which threw me off and I think it kinda sucks. She should have levels of corruption as chancellor. The one other threshold I saw was Corruption lte 39 (?).

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So who do you guys allow to sleep in your bed? And who are the most unique looking girls? Im guessing Zanobia, Milou, and Rosita.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
So who do you guys allow to sleep in your bed? And who are the most unique looking girls? Im guessing Zanobia, Milou, and Rosita.
Currently Caitlin, Rachel, Milou and Arizona. Could change Arizona for the Valkyria or the Stormchild, tho.

And the most unique looking... Ehrmm... That highly depends on what you are using as paremeter, and if you're considering the sprites for the common characters too, but I guess I'll add the Valkyria and Adult!Laika to that list of yours, not so sure about Rosita, tho.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
My
Currently Caitlin, Rachel, Milou and Arizona. Could change Arizona for the Valkyria or the Stormchild, tho.

And the most unique looking... Ehrmm... That highly depends on what you are using as paremeter, and if you're considering the sprites for the common characters too, but I guess I'll add the Valkyria and Adult!Laika to that list of yours, not so sure about Rosita, tho.
I simply picked rosita as she is the only cleary hispanic girl in the game, and one of a few of the brown ones. BTW does giving them your bed do anything or just make them like you more if they already are at "loving" affection

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
My

I simply picked rosita as she is the only cleary hispanic girl in the game, and one of a few of the brown ones. BTW does giving them your bed do anything or just make them like you more if they already are at "loving" affection
About sleeping on your bed: Depends, if their affection is "Loving" or higher they get a +1 on happines, and if it's "Soulmate" or higher they get another +1 (meaning a total of +2). If their affection is "Amiable" or higher and have a corruption of 10 or more they also get a +2 to arousal. On the other hand, if their affection is under "Despising", they lose 7 points of stamina and gain 2 points of stress.

About Rosita, Sofia is visibly hispanic too, tho (only that Rosita has a hair accesory with a flower design), and a bunch of the uniques are bown skinned in my opinion too.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes