str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what do we do with the image pack ...when unzipped do we cut/paste Tier 4 somewhere OR do we go inside the Tier 4 folder and cut/paste all of its contents somewhere

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
MoR's sequel, which is still a couple of years away, is set roughly a generation after the events of MoR 1. It'll take place in the northern parts of Ikaanos, between Hakusan and Lake City, which at this time is a bandit-infested rural wasteland with sheltered (and conquerable) communities dotting the landscape.

There are a couple of NPC and MC previews on Patreon but no frameworks exist at the moment.

Some events surrounding New World Order and what is uncovered in Prowler chapter 3 play a role in explaining the setting.

More details will be revealed in 2025/2026. ;)
Nice! Will it still be in HTML or will you move to a different engine?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.
UPDATED for 0.8.3.5.
Attached is a modded html game file along with cropped orgy pics to be added back in order to properly use it.
Below are changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Reactions: Sanctuary9566

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I cleaned my browser cache and now all my saves are gone...:WutFace:
Gotta save to file every so often :(
Fort Sera has been the source of big money for me even though it needs ridiculous amounts of soldiers to start creating real income. Faster and much easier way to gain good heaps of Raanian dollars has been owning a tavern or two. (Easier to attract customers than to manipulate market, I think, so no workshops for me.)
My rough idea for starting a performer-driven tavern-business:
1) get Tuner Jackson and let him develop his skills to their peak. (might take a couple of months, more with bad luck)
2) pay Tuner ridiculously high allowance while freeing him from any job or task.
3) watch Tuner hone some tavern performers to their peak.
4) buy a tavern or two in case you haven't already done that, pick a passable bar-keep, throw in your best performers and let idiots ... excuse me, ikaanians... make your MC a millionaire. The better performers, the higher ROI. No caps last I looked.
Is there a formula for max profit? There are several roles that you can fit (Hostess, Waitress, Busboy, Bouncer) or you can just put 10 performers and that's it? :D I know bouncers reduce chaos rating

Bro just let the kids alone :cry:
At least he doesn't want to bang them xD I saw people here looking for a way to break a game to be able to...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Version 0.8.3.5 has been released to all tiers!

Full changelog .

Download links can be found in OP.

And here's a preview of Tori Helm - 0836's figurehead!

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

Too old for me

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Is there a formula for max profit? There are several roles that you can fit (Hostess, Waitress, Busboy, Bouncer) or you can just put 10 performers and that's it? :D I know bouncers reduce chaos rating
I am not aware of such a formula, nor any max profit either. During my short time with taverns the high sky seemed to be the limit. (Number one reason to my great interest towards taverns in the first place. Making right choices I could receive astonishing results.)
There are other nice points that IMO defend tavern keeping in contrast with workshops, but there are some disadvantages too, methinks. In my quite limited experience there was no amusing chaos that I so expected. Everything went pretty smooth and money flowed in to my household in torrents - until I tried to let Kelly Mc'Tiernan (the urching girl with her own agenda) work in my tavern as waitress or something. (Barkeep has the choice with workers position, and he/she always picks the most profitable job for any given tavern worker) With Kelly there the business stopped like it had suddenly met a heavy brick wall. What actually happened, I do not know and as you can easily guess, I hastily let Kelly go and run the RRC to a certain church and the reverend there. The business recovered overnight, no problem, but the thing left me wondering.

Bouncers reduce chaos rating, you say. I have read about the same thing, IIRC, just not been able to prove it in my taverns and probably never will. I stopped tavern keeping in my current game-effort mostly for game-play reasons. I took on other hobbies and didn't actually anymore need those pitifully few daily millions from taverns. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am not aware of such a formula, nor any max profit either. During my short time with taverns the high sky seemed to be the limit. (Number one reason to my great interest towards taverns in the first place. Making right choices I could receive astonishing results.)
There are other nice points that IMO defend tavern keeping in contrast with workshops, but there are some disadvantages too, methinks. In my quite limited experience there was no amusing chaos that I so expected. Everything went pretty smooth and money flowed in to my household in torrents - until I tried to let Kelly Mc'Tiernan (the urching girl with her own agenda) work in my tavern as waitress or something. (Barkeep has the choice with workers position, and he/she always picks the most profitable job for any given tavern worker) With Kelly there the business stopped like it had suddenly met a heavy brick wall. What actually happened, I do not know and as you can easily guess, I hastily let Kelly go and run the RRC to a certain church and the reverend there. The business recovered overnight, no problem, but the thing left me wondering.

Bouncers reduce chaos rating, you say. I have read about the same thing, IIRC, just not been able to prove it in my taverns and probably never will. I stopped tavern keeping in my current game-effort mostly for game-play reasons. I took on other hobbies and didn't actually anymore need those pitifully few daily millions from taverns. :)
I think for taverns, the number of people you have working there matters but not what they do or how good they are at it. Reputation determines the base income you can get from it and then that gets magnified dramatically if you have goldwalkers assigned to it as well (prostitutes). At max rep you get somewhere around $1500 a day per tavern without gold walkers and potentially several thousand more with gold walkers.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
what do we do with the image pack ...when unzipped do we cut/paste Tier 4 somewhere OR do we go inside the Tier 4 folder and cut/paste all of its contents somewhere
yeah i need to know this too. i cant find any instructions that make sense to me.

Reactions: str8up

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

what khumak said is correct , i make around $4.5k - $4.9k a day from one tavern , two taverns would just mess up your 1st tavern income too much imo

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The kids age mod does not work... they stay at the age of 9. Has someone a fix for that?
It works fine for me.

Birthday in 85 days then the next day it's birthday in 76 days. Once it reaches 0, she will hit 16 years old and then set her agedays back to 360(?). I did use the Age+1 option in the actions tab to get her to 14 initially, but I used the accelerated aging now to keep her weight in line with her age instead of being terribly underweight (flavor reasons, that text has no actual in-game effect afaik).

Screenshot 2024-08-31 121430.png Screenshot 2024-08-31 121517.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think for taverns, the number of people you have working there matters but not what they do or how good they are at it.
So, I take it you haven't tried any Lezlie Winnipeg-class (or higher)-level performers in your taverns - and yet you somehow seem to know their skills aren't of any importance? :)

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes