j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Where tho? I keep playing & none is a v.Only Laviosa which isn't a big surprise because i use Auto mod for her to be virgin
here is the NPC list
and this is the quests page

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Where tho? I keep playing & none is a v.Only Laviosa which isn't a big surprise because i use Auto mod for her to be virgin
i had stated a few virgin girls names a few comments above so get those ones and they will be virgins the Urchin Girl tho takes time when some girls come to ask or steal food from you at a conclude day event (i forget which one they do specifically) give them the food

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The new version is broken for me. None of the images work. And when I click new game , there's no option for I understand or whatever that was in previous version.
Images of the girls? Turn off Sandman's mods

Images in general? Extract the ZIP file first before playing.

Lovisa is hardcoded to be a virgin. There's no auto mod or whatever that sets it. It's always there. Other hard coded ones are Aisha Hassan, the urchin, Michelle Wolfe, and Dakota Moorhead. The last two are anal virgins only. You take Dakota's vaginal on her birthday event so she enters your household with anal virginity.
Is there a way to roll the slave market again for other girls?or there is a way to make them v?
Control + R to refresh when you see a girl but do not like her and you want to change the generic random NPC who is for sale in the auctions or when processing captives. Do it too mindlessly too fast without carefully checking the display and you might miss the Stormchild or the Dixon twin, both in the wiki links above and are in the auctions that you can miss forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Masters of Raana [v0.8.3.5] [GrimDark] - Compressed

All [252 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Guys if you're married to Aria and do her questline making her Chancellor or whatever do you lose access to her? Feel free to spoil me.
If you do I'm strongly considering letting the Republic rot under the Mastersphere because in my games city corruption always seems to be high and I don't wanna let her just become some political whore who bangs her troops lol.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Is there a way to roll the slave market again for other girls?or there is a way to make them v?
this is a html game, you can just hit F5 to refresh

Guys if you're married to Aria and do her questline making her Chancellor or whatever do you lose access to her? Feel free to spoil me.
If you do I'm strongly considering letting the Republic rot under the Mastersphere because in my games city corruption always seems to be high and I don't wanna let her just become some political whore who bangs her troops lol.
you only lose her for a dozen or so days after she becomes chancellor, then she is back to your house, unless she despises you or something

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
this is a html game, you can just hit F5 to refresh

you only lose her for a dozen or so days after she becomes chancellor, then she is back to your house, unless she despises you or something
Thanks for the response. Any concrete way to stop her from banging randos though?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the response. Any concrete way to stop her from banging randos though?
If her corruption isn't that high, she wouldn't. I haven't really seen her high corruption events, as I at most had her at 50 for a few days, before reloading and sending her with less corruption. As much as I understand, she doesn't really sleeps around if her corruption isn't 50+, as that when her high corruption events begin to trigger, with there being some others that activate from 39+, below that, she shouldn't have any corruption events herself. You could also lower Ikaanos's corruption, and keep it around/below 50. Lastly, the only event that made me think that she sleeps around is the one where she isn't present because of "sleeping on the house of one her mercenaries" when a Chancellor event is supposed to trigger, but that event actually only tiggers if she's on your house, so it actually refers to MC's house.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
If her corruption isn't that high, she wouldn't. I haven't really seen her high corruption events, as I at most had her at 50 for a few days, before reloading and sending her with less corruption. As much as I understand, she doesn't really sleeps around if her corruption isn't 50+, as that when her high corruption events begin to trigger, with there being some others that activate from 39+, below that, she shouldn't have any corruption events herself. You could also lower Ikaanos's corruption, and keep it around/below 50. Lastly, the only event that made me think that she sleeps around is the one where she isn't present because of "sleeping on the house of one her mercenaries" when a Chancellor event is supposed to trigger, but that event actually only tiggers if she's on your house, so it actually refers to MC's house.
Do you mean sleeping (in) the house of her mercenaries? Thanks for the info!

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys how do i add traits for the MC to a game in progress with either the online save editor or the console? wanting to add wealthy and inheritance

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
shes on the Mastersphere in the Palace District when u take the shuttle there u have to sleep there and talk to her every day for around 3-4 days or so and rent a room on the Mastersphere to stay up there, u dont need to start New World Order quest to start it , New World Order quest is Public already, any new stuff for tier 4+ comes out in a week and a half or so which will be 8.3.6 for tier 4+ possibly by next friday or a while later depending on Grims workload/schedule

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why do some pics get replaced every once in a while like Lovisa in this version? It's certainly not because of visual fidelity from some of the pics I'm comparing. Is GD just unhappy with some of them?
In most cases they just seem like lateral changes. Sometimes they're better, sometimes I like the older ones more.
I kinda wish they were just additive in some cases instead of replacements.

Other than that, man this game just keeps getting better. I don't think there's any other developer working at this pace.
Straight up spoiled by these patches.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
WTF IS with this game? I have 85 manipulate, and it doesn't matter what the stats of the girl are, all my rolls fail 95% of the time.

For example, when I get a message to the effect of "Rolled 97, result -89", it'd be nice if the game told me where the penalties for the roll came from.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes