j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I am pretty sure I didn't miss her. I completed that Adonis thing weeks ago. Do I need to wait for a month or something?
o ok , well just to be sure u mean this one right? if its her she will show up eventually if u keep going to the Crystal Heights slave market

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
o ok , well just to be sure u mean this one right? if its her she will show up eventually if u keep going to the Crystal Heights slave market
Yes, this is the one I was trying to buy. I think there is a timer for her to appear.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Grim has a lot of stuff that takes prio atm before doing more renders for more girls , Lovisa just happend to be randomly chosen lmao
Oh no I get that, I think you misunderstand me. I meant it was kinda weird because I don't really see anything wrong with Lovisa's old pics (for example). If anything I think pretty much all the character pics we already have are pretty cool so I always find it weird when one of them gets replaced. I was wondering about GD's reasoning for the changes is all.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Oh no I get that, I think you misunderstand me. I meant it was kinda weird because I don't really see anything wrong with Lovisa's old pics (for example). If anything I think pretty much all the character pics we already have are pretty cool so I always find it weird when one of them gets replaced. I was wondering about GD's reasoning for the changes is all.
hahaha OOOOOOO well i was kinda of joking about the random part but the reason for the change is because Lovisa has had the same pics for quite some time he wanted to give her a new pic(s)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Sometimes it can change by tier requests though I only know of one time it happened: Aisha Hassan's underwear pic (inter_undies) which went from a rather generic underwear setup to the new more detailed "Sultan's harem"-ish fantasy lingerie. Most of the time, tier requests tend to want additional scenes and wardrobes for other girls than replacing an old render. There's also polls in the discord which I assume Grim uses as a baseline to get an idea of which girls the players tend to be with a lot.

You can still use Lovisa's old renders by copying them into the new version's pics folder, overwriting the new renders.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
that what i said above and that Lovisa is the 1st Slave he ever created for the game MoR

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
and some other slaves got changed as well some old poses used an outdated model (Dakotas latex bikini change for example)

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Why the nipple chains says that they give beauty a +3 while they don't?? Is it just old text from old stats boost?? Or is it bugged??

Last edited:

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Can you not lower trait attention whore by having them in combat? current playthrough ive had bud in my combat team entire run but its still maxed out.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can you not lower trait attention whore by having them in combat? current playthrough ive had bud in my combat team entire run but its still maxed out.
It's a chance to reduce it, so you've just gotten unlucky with the rolls I suppose.

EDIT: also, in case you're not aware, attention whore goes up by 1 (a 1/6th? of the bar) every day, it's a really annoying trait.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
u can also NeuraClean him and remove it if u want to go that route aside from what else stated above

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
In addition to the other replies you can also cure him by simply spending a lot of time with him.
At most you can spend time with him to reduce his attention whore trait with 6 points per day.
Each night he regains 1 points.
Repeat for 20 days and the trait will finally reach 0 and is permanently removed.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes