mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Speaking of the slave market, after Tori comes I wish Luckie and at least a couple of randoms get a basic set of sex renders before introducing new scripted girls into the house.
+1 for this. I feel to play the game long enough to beat the main questline currently, you can more that exhaust the content for pretty much all household characters.

Reactions: Lurker452

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Just to be clear,

Can you add the girl to be a goldwalker, but not to the Ring?

In that case it sounds like either the girls HP is too low or her sexual wear is too high. I assume those would prevent you from adding a girl to the ring in the first place.
Health is full and no red Wear Status. Age is 18. Indifferent willingnes.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Health is full and no red Wear Status. Age is 18. Indifferent willingnes.
So you're not able to add the slave as a Goldwalker either, then?

Open the same tab on another slave with corruption under 40 and check the requirement, would you?

Because there's actually a slight disconnect here. The willingness turns to "indifferent" at 40 corruption, but the requirement to assign a slave to prostitution is actually 50 corruption, or low enough willpower obviously.

Reactions: ffive

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
So you're not able to add the slave as a Goldwalker either, then?

Open the same tab on another slave with corruption under 40 and check the requirement, would you?

Because there's actually a slight disconnect here. The willingness turns to "indifferent" at 40 corruption, but the requirement to assign a slave to prostitution is actually 50 corruption, or low enough willpower obviously.
After some quick console adjustments...the 50 it is
:unsure: I was just confused, that indifferent Status doesnt gave a hint if more is needed. Thanks sir.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Halp ;/

1726612688043.png

Is the buyer for these guys and actual thing, or just a flavor text? I've had the (mis)fortune of picking up two at Kasey's park and i don't exactly want to release them in the city (or the household) but i can't seem to locate any mad scientist who'd want to cut them open for a fee.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Halp ;/

View attachment 4044214

Is the buyer for these guys and actual thing, or just a flavor text? I've had the (mis)fortune of picking up two at Kasey's park and i don't exactly want to release them in the city (or the household) but i can't seem to locate any mad scientist who'd want to cut them open for a fee.
add to household then you can sell them to hunt research (lab in em city)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
add to household then you can sell them to hunt research (lab in em city)
Hmm i could swear i've tried that, and it doesn't seem to work for me -- there's only locked option "Available Missions" and nothing else. Does it require some quest to be done first, perhaps?

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Hmm i could swear i've tried that, and it doesn't seem to work for me -- there's only locked option "Available Missions" and nothing else. Does it require some quest to be done first, perhaps?
You should visit hunt research at least once. Then go to the NPC menu, select an NPC and click Actions, there will be an option Project Erebos on the left under the Tasks and locations.
1726620236083.png

Reactions: tsap and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You should visit hunt research at least once. Then go to the NPC menu, select an NPC and click Actions, there will be an option Project Erebos on the left under the Tasks and locations.
View attachment 4044420
Unfortunately it's not an option in my game. After looking in the script it turns out that 1) the button which opens the mission requires 6k+ influence to activate and 2) the hint about it doesn't display because it's bugged: the game checks variable quest_huntr in order to provide hint about supply mission at 6k+ influence, but this variable is never defined (or adjusted) so the check silently fails.

Considering i've got something like 3k influence after 100 in-game days and these prowlers can be captured waaaaay sooner when the influence is barely above the level required to enter Crystal Hills at all, perhaps 6k requirement is a tad bit excessive.

Canes

May 27, 2018
How do you guys deal with the early game when you can't charm or manipulate anything? How do you deal with slaves?
Can't request sex, can't compliment, can't encourage, can't affect, can't explain. Any interaction basically will 99.9% fail, might as well not try. Do you savescum or just avoid talking to them until much, much later when you have better skills?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you guys deal with the early game when you can't charm or manipulate anything? How do you deal with slaves?
Can't request sex, can't compliment, can't encourage, can't affect, can't explain. Any interaction basically will 99.9% fail, might as well not try. Do you savescum or just avoid talking to them until much, much later when you have better skills?
MC in my game is far from having much charm even now (he's barely approaching 40 and was at just 30 until not too long ago) but it's quite enough to pass basic checks more often than not. Do basic upgrades to rooms so they don't penalize you, make sure your MC isn't dirty/filthy, read some books on charm/manipulation to increase them, try seduction->caress for crit success increases. Use simple affection raising actions (diner, asking if the girl is ok, etc) to raise affection levels, which will increase your chances down the road. If you can get girl's arousal during seduction to more than 10 you stand a good chance to convince her to have sex, and with this amount of arousal it's almost guaranteed orgasm for her, which will increase affection for subsequent attempts.

Some of the girls you can pick up early start with some affection towards MC already, which also makes things easier.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Not being able to lecture girls that don't like you is a bad change. I'm sure it's an unintended consequence, but the religion part of the game needs to be factored into not being able to add low affection slaves to your party anymore. Is there a way to fix that with an INI edit or something? I'd like to be able to add low affection NPCs to my party for the purpose of religious lectures, at least until the dev fixes this.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
There's no reason not to max out manipulate and maybe charm (if you're into that) in char creation since your stats can go over 100 in this.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There's no reason not to max out manipulate and maybe charm (if you're into that) in char creation since your stats can go over 100 in this.
With only 280 character creation points or 750 points if you are playing the T4+ version? Sounds like a lot of points that could be spent getting traits you can never get anywhere else. And honestly, Copulation is a much better point-buy than Manipulate or Charm in my experience.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
With only 280 character creation points or 750 points if you are playing the T4+ version? Sounds like a lot of points that could be spent getting traits you can never get anywhere else. And honestly, Copulation is a much better point-buy than Manipulate or Charm in my experience.
I max out half the attributes in character creation and still have enough to buy all the traits I want.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I max out half the attributes in character creation and still have enough to buy all the traits I want.
Cool. This game is playstyle dependent and if it fits your playstyle, do it. Some people do not because there's a lot of genuinely strong traits that are better for the long term than attributes you can train/solve easily (i.e. several of them, except Intelligence which is still a crapshoot to raise by comparison). With high Copulation start, at least the girls they can get will not end up disliking it and the orgasms fast track the affection growth.

Reactions: Konstantinus

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Halp ;/

View attachment 4044214

You can also give them to your Squad in the Swamp, when u unlocked it.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Unfortunately it's not an option in my game. After looking in the script it turns out that 1) the button which opens the mission requires 6k+ influence to activate and 2) the hint about it doesn't display because it's bugged: the game checks variable quest_huntr in order to provide hint about supply mission at 6k+ influence, but this variable is never defined (or adjusted) so the check silently fails.

Considering i've got something like 3k influence after 100 in-game days and these prowlers can be captured waaaaay sooner when the influence is barely above the level required to enter Crystal Hills at all, perhaps 6k requirement is a tad bit excessive.
Maybe so, I did all this a long time ago and I don’t remember exactly how much influence is needed there

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes