Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Also, I have a bunch of artifacts, but can't donate them to the academy for some reason. Is that just not implemented yet?
The Academy's faction building, The Historical Society, offers nothing in the way of passive income right now so that's good.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That does explain where the money's going. But it's pretty damn confusing that it isn't directly shown as an expense.

I guess I just need to business harder.
I suppose that is because the price of food is variable, so instead of trying to convert it to show on the income panel, they just added the warning that auto-buy food is on.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi Grimdark, Great game. Just a thought in line with the story, if we back Aria, the rebellion and complete New World Order, shouldn't we be able to buy out/get Aria to free Freya from the Velvet room. A bit rough to leave one of her people to suffer once she becomes Chancellor.

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Hey I have a problem, a slave of mine wouldnt let herself add to the ring (Option not available). But conditions stat wise are meet. Is there something I missed?

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hi Grimdark, Great game. Just a thought in line with the story, if we back Aria, the rebellion and complete New World Order, shouldn't we be able to buy out/get Aria to free Freya from the Velvet room. A bit rough to leave one of her people to suffer once she becomes Chancellor.
Thanks!

Yeah, Freya is coming as an acquirable NPC in 0838+. ;)

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Why most of our main girls just other mens leftover?

Why take Whore as Ur girls?it's fkg disgusting.Is there no other better girl in this game?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm on a different note, there seems to be a bug (or at least discrepancy) concerning how the Head Maid affects the house. I guess it's due to the tweaks the system has undergone since the initial iteration.

The game tells you:
''EFFICIENCY''<br>
''Increased by:'' NPCs with Discipline 60+, while having the Head Maid title.<br>
''Effects:'' Increases Discipline. A small chance (25%) to increase Stress up to a maximum of 8.
But the actual effect is:
Code:
<<if $workfester gte 5 and _rannpcroll is 1>>
<<set _roll to random(1, 100)>>
<<if _npc.stress lte 4 and _roll lte $workfester and _npc.bondage lte 0>><<set _npc.stress+=4>><<set $workfester-=2>><</if>>
<<if _npc.discipline lte 59 and _roll lte $workfester and _npc.bondage lte 0>><<set _npc.discipline+=1>><<set $workfester-=2>><</if>>
<</if>>
Meaning the chance to affect stress isn't 25% but linear with amount of accumulated efficiency. Also not sure why it'd reduce house efficiency, as it directly drops the chance for efficiency to have its supposed main impact, i.e. discipline increases.

The game also claims in description of Head Maid duties:
''- If Discipline is 60 or higher:'' +1 Discipline raise chance/day (15%) for slaves with Discipline below 50.<br>
Which is no longer the case -- with the house efficiency increasing 1 per day (and dropping by 2 with each impact it has on a slave, also when triggering the stress penalty) the effective chance to impact other slaves' discipline is way lower than 15% per person per day.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why most of our main girls just other mens leftover?

Why take Whore as Ur girls?it's fkg disgusting.Is there no other better girl in this game?
Because Raana is a dark corrupted place. Virgins are a high priced good like a game or a card that is still sealed. And the more prestigious a girl is the more you want to play with her. So yeah getting a girl from a good house is already hard and a girl that unblemished is hard too. And girls from a good house that a unblemished those are even more rare.
So if you can see from the a young uncorrupted low willed virgin is worth 7500$ which is nearly equal to the maximum you can get via beauty operations. So if you look at beauty, age and Willpower, it is less that Virginity itself is valuable but being docile, beautiful young, pure and a virgin that makes a girl so valuable that it would be 30.000 for such an unblemished girl.

Reactions: Lurker452

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Because Raana is a dark corrupted place. Virgins are a high priced good like a game or a card that is still sealed. And the more prestigious a girl is the more you want to play with her. So yeah getting a girl from a good house is already hard and a girl that unblemished is hard too. And girls from a good house that a unblemished those are even more rare.
So if you can see from the a young uncorrupted low willed virgin is worth 7500$ which is nearly equal to the maximum you can get via beauty operations. So if you look at beauty, age and Willpower, it is less that Virginity itself is valuable but being docile, beautiful young, pure and a virgin that makes a girl so valuable that it would be 30.000 for such an unblemished girl.
My point is Dev should make normal girls as main girls.Not former Whore or girls that used by alot of men then we take them in our household.

Raana indeed a dark place but atleast make the girls likeable for the player.:)there is better new girls for MC harem &..we got Freya..a whore in Dockgrave

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hey I have a problem, a slave of mine wouldnt let herself add to the ring (Option not available). But conditions stat wise are meet. Is there something I missed?
Just to be clear,

Can you add the girl to be a goldwalker, but not to the Ring?

In that case it sounds like either the girls HP is too low or her sexual wear is too high. I assume those would prevent you from adding a girl to the ring in the first place.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My point is Dev should make normal girls as main girls.Not former Whore or girls that used by alot of men then we take them in our household.
They are normal girls. It's normal for women to have sex. If you feel insecure because they know more than one dick... well, it's entirely your own problem. :sneaky:

You can always stick to the ones who are certified virgins, there's a few of them.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Raana indeed a dark place but atleast make the girls likeable for the player.:)there is better new girls for MC harem &..we got Freya..a whore in Dockgrave
As ffive said they are normal girls. What you consider normal is abnormal on Raana. Just like in the Madhouse the rational thinker is considered the madman and not the only sane person.
On about being likeable well that depend on how you like their personalities and from this point of view most are accepted by the playerbase.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In other news, seems there's another source of bugs as a result of system changes: the script references a lot (like, 750+ times) the set of avApX_ variables, but these are now for the most part empty. These instances should be reworked to check equivalent csX_ variables in situations where the game tries to determine whether particular character is in active party, for things to behave as intended. In the current state you get a lot of instances where bits of text get skipped, followers' stats/skills don't get changed when the game claims they do, etc. It's a bit of a mess ;/

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Speaking of the slave market, after Tori comes I wish Luckie and at least a couple of randoms get a basic set of sex renders before introducing new scripted girls into the house.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
I suppose that is because the price of food is variable, so instead of trying to convert it to show on the income panel, they just added the warning that auto-buy food is on.
Yeah, I figured it might be too much trouble to fetch the current price of food while rendering that page, but they do have to store the price somewhere. And the math itself is beyond simple.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes