quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks for the input guys. Took me a minute to realize the age option is under "debug" menu now. Sadly it doesn't do anything about the revital affect. I wanted them to age more naturally. Oh well.

On another topic is anyone else's Nicole constantly switching politics? She went from Libertarian to rebel in a matter of a few days.
Why did I get quoted for my comment on another thread?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Why did I get quoted for my comment on another thread?
The poster probably had a draft saved where they quoted you, and failed to delete it before making this post.

Happened to me before too, particularly on a phone where the UI is less than perfect.

jold

Aug 5, 2020
Made a ton of changes to the most recent html file in order to enable fucking underage or/and daughter Npc's, got too much damn time on my hands + degeneracy, dunno if everything is working properly though, just played a few hours after changing it and nothing bad happened

Dunno why the attached file aint showing, here a link
2024-09-14 20_25_19-Masters of Raana — Mozilla Firefox.png 2024-09-14 20_25_19-Masters of Raana — Mozilla Firefox.png 2024-09-14 20_25_29-Masters of Raana — Mozilla Firefox.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Skrotum and vanpett

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What's this?
It's a clue to a weapon with a very very very limited ammo supply that you should only use in the most important battles because you are never getting ammo resupply from it and even mercs with Ammo Packs will always deplete its ammo stockpile. If you cannot find it, it is located in Stokke Hills, the very small grey rectangle with three statues near Aimee's Goods.
So, how does one access this 'debug' menu? or was that just a fancy word for having to enter the console and figure out what code does what?
They're talking about the tier 4+ subscriber HTML where the age +1 menu is in the NPC Debug menu in the Actions tab. If you do not see it, that's fine. It's just a method for patreon supporters to get easy (limited) cheat access. Anything that menu can do, console command can also do if you care about cheats.

Screenshot 2024-09-14 123048.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tsap and Kaizaki69

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Should I keep delivering slaves to Fort Sera?
I am at 148 soldiers.
It depends on what else you are doing.

The main purpose of Fort Sera is to donate soldiers to the rebel forces as part of Aria's New World Order quest.

You can also donate soldiers from Fort Sera to Burakumin Village for security, but you don't need that many for that.

In case you do decide to do the New World Order quest, you need to donate at least 600 soldiers if you don't wish to let Aria go to raise the power and troops automatically.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Increasing the Rebel troop numbers can be done by making sure their money is $600,000 or higher. They spend $300,000 in a recruitment drive, getting 100 men.

Donating certain generic captives into Fort Sera can increase its power by +1 however (same +power value as donating 20 swords) even past 100 power. So every time I catch a HULK, ULTRA HULK, Black Gunner, Cyber Lord, Neo Mexican Cartel Soldado, Order of the Red Tide Knifeman and Samurai, Highwayman Captain, Highwayman Sharpshooter, Warlord, Raider Chief from the Celior Looter or the past 7pm bandit group in Stokke Hills, etc., that's just a free +1 power to Fort Sera.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks. Also, I just managed to capture a girl fighting. So where does she show up? She is not in the NPC menu.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks. Also, I just managed to capture a girl fighting. So where does she show up? She is not in the NPC menu.
See that image of shackles in the bottom left corner that now has a small number 1 next to it?

You can process slaves in the Redhaven (outside your home) screen, for example.

Reactions: ffive

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
One last question. How do I interpret the dice results? Like for example say it says: Dice 3, result 2. What does that mean? 3 dice cast, total result is 2? Or maybe total was 3 but minimum required was 2?

Canes

May 27, 2018
I haven't played this in awhile and I was wondering if intelligence is still king? Like, don't bother reading books to improve your skills until intelligence is at least 70.

Is that still the case?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I haven't played this in awhile and I was wondering if intelligence is still king? Like, don't bother reading books to improve your skills until intelligence is at least 70.

Is that still the case?
Intelligence does not give you extra points from reading books now. That is exclusively tied to the Brainy trait. Intelligence just makes you read books faster. You still need decent intelligence for academy classes however to earn the maximum points there.

One , Master Tactician, requires 90 intelligence to earn so if you do not want to have to work for it, you can start with decent intelligence like 70 so getting to 90 is easier.

Reactions: Canes

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
See that image of shackles in the bottom left corner that now has a small number 1 next to it?

You can process slaves in the Redhaven (outside your home) screen, for example.
Can Also process Slaves in Watery Eye since theres a slave market there as well. I have found you make more money if you add to household, go to action page and sell slave to watery eye or crystal hills. The bidding usually doubles what your offered from first process screen.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One last question. How do I interpret the dice results? Like for example say it says: Dice 3, result 2. What does that mean? 3 dice cast, total result is 2? Or maybe total was 3 but minimum required was 2?
In that instance it means you rolled a 3 and rolled over the minimum requirement by 2 (assuming it was a green 2, not a red -2). The number of dice rolled depends on your settings, either a 1D100, 2D50 or 5D20. There are special situations where different dice (like a 1D110) is rolled.

Note that if you had rolled a 5 there, it would've been a fail, per the game rules.

Can Also process Slaves in Watery Eye since theres a slave market there as well. I have found you make more money if you add to household, go to action page and sell slave to watery eye or crystal hills. The bidding usually doubles what your offered from first process screen.
You can also process them at the other slave market.

The process screen price is sort of a minimum guarantee, you'll pretty much always get better prices from the slave markets, particularly with the Manhunter trait, but selling slaves at the slave markets takes an hour per slave, IIRC.

I have better uses for my 24 hours than selling a dude the processing screen would've given me 600 bucks for at the slave market for 1200 bucks. I tend to go there only when the slave in question is particularly valuable (very high Beauty and Charisma in particular).

Also, I suggest looking through the wiki to see how the slave price is formulated, but one negative effect on the price is time spent in household, which is 0 after 6 days. So if you're looking to get maximum value at the market, you should spend a few days explaining sexual duties and whatnot to your slaves before selling them.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
but selling slaves at the slave markets takes an hour per slave, IIRC.
Unless Grim somehow changed this in 0.8.3.5 (the update where I have not sold anyone), it should not. The first guy takes an hour. But if you keep selling people one after the other without doing anything else in between, the time will not progress beyond that initial hour.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes