Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Umm how do you guys transfer the old save to the new version? Or do I really need to start over again? (Played in Joiplay)

May 30, 2023
Milou desires for high allowance. (She made it quite clear during some discussion, methinks) In my game 1000 Raanian dollars seems to keep her as happy and affectionate as the other girls on average.
In 0.8.3.4, Milou will always lose affection if her allowance is less than $1000 because her checkers are bugged.

In 0.8.3.5 onwards, Milou will always lose affection if her allowance is less than $1000 after you recruited her into the rebellion because $1000 per day allowance is her condition to pilot the space corvette.
Ahhh, d'oh I think I clicked through some dialogue and didn't read it.

Thanks for the info.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I did something stupid guys. i was going through and giving the girls a couple hits of revital and I guess I zoned out (Happens during the grind etc) and gave a couple hits to Laika. Is there anyway to undo this?
Otherwise she is gonna be 14 for a looooong time.:LOL:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I did something stupid guys. i was going through and giving the girls a couple hits of revital and I guess I zoned out (Happens during the grind etc) and gave a couple hits to Laika. Is there anyway to undo this?
You could just increase her age one year to compensate?

Reactions: Xythurr

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, in the "actions" tab, you can add +1 age.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I've seen this game on the front page a few times and although the tags and the genre didn't seem like my kinda thing I decided to play after reading the first few comments giving it glowing reviews and I'm not impressed tbh. The sex is boring and the story is, as far as I played, terribly slow and uninteresting... there's an overall feel of wrongness in the game that I can't quite describe but it feels like a kinetic where the writer is dragging the plot close to something good but never really reaching it.
You could just increase her age one year to compensate?
Yeah, in the "actions" tab, you can add +1 age.
Thanks for the input guys. Took me a minute to realize the age option is under "debug" menu now. Sadly it doesn't do anything about the revital affect. I wanted them to age more naturally. Oh well.

On another topic is anyone else's Nicole constantly switching politics? She went from Libertarian to rebel in a matter of a few days.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the input guys. Took me a minute to realize the age option is under "debug" menu now. Sadly it doesn't do anything about the revital affect. I wanted them to age more naturally. Oh well.
A quick look in the code suggests that the only thing done by revital is to decrease the npc agedays by 360 for each dose.

So, it would seem possible to undo with the opposite console command:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av18.agedays+=360
Just repeat until agedays is back in positive.

Or if you have a good idea about how many days past 14 she was when you messed up, just put =thatnumber instead of +=360

• Red Heart

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
On another topic is anyone else's Nicole constantly switching politics? She went from Libertarian to rebel in a matter of a few days.
Constantly? No.

You can see the exact requirements for her political affiliation in the wiki. You simply crossed one of the thresholds.

To be a rebel IIRC requires 50+ household Emancipation IIRC, which is an interesting choice to have in your game, if it's indeed intentional.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

, u can also force politics

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any way to age your slaves children and so free up the nursery?
Try the 2nd (or 3rd?) page of the options menu.

There's 10x growth speed in there, for example.

Also, not to nitpick... But they're not just your slaves' children :p

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Try the 2nd (or 3rd?) page of the options menu.

There's 10x growth speed in there, for example.

Also, not to nitpick... But they're not just your slaves' children :p
How dare you imply that the mc may have had something to do with it?! :D

Jan 29, 2018
So, how does one access this 'debug' menu? or was that just a fancy word for having to enter the console and figure out what code does what?

Also finally got the female slaves to play ball with the passion options. now a different question to add to this. Is there currently a way to have fun with the male slaves too? Kinda see my mc as bi.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Note, for the underage characters this option is (also) available from their "Actions" menu:

1726239732895.png

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes