Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Not sure if the dev actually reads this thread, but I have a small wish list of options to add to the public version of the game.

Another creation option between Normal and MoR Enhanced, with maybe 350 - 400 points. The normal 280 points is okay, but also limiting if I don't load up on the debuffs I can live with.
A conception mastery trait, that boosts your virility and lets you know exactly when a child has been conceived.
An upgraded Wealthy trait, with more provided wealth and income to speed the early game.
More tooltips, especially on the mods. I have no idea what half of them do, and I'm not going to potentially screw myself over or add content I don't want if I have a choice about it.

Reactions: GD-studios

Aeon17

Apr 16, 2020
I want to assign my slave as gold walker for my Tavern. But:
1. Do I have to enable "Whoring" in the Tavern?
2. Do I assign my slave from "Prostitution" menu to "Gold Walker" or "Tavern"?

Thanks for the help

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
A conception mastery trait, that boosts your virility and lets you know exactly when a child has been conceived.
There's already Huge Load for filling up the women twice as fast and an implant, albeit expensive one, to deal with sexual depletion.

Also, I must have missed something because how do you **not** know exactly when a child has been conceived...?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
As promised: Here is my first version of the quickguide for beginners. View attachment 4108114
> Dont use any money for house upgrades except those, that eliminate the malus for reputation
They should also upgrade the dorm and certain areas that reduce happiness/contentment. A happiness/contentment gain of 0 is fine and cheap to achieve for dorms, kitchen, living room. Any rooms that reduces his stamina (unupgraded bathroom or master bedroom) should also be upgraded at least once. And finally, the yard defenses (the gatehouse is clickable) should be upgraded because it's dirt cheap ($300) and it helps reduce escape chances. The Captain's quarters also reduce your captain's happiness if it's not upgraded at least once.

> A quick hint about bounty characters: You cant subdue those, so don’t waste your time trying
Tuner Jackson is a bounty. "The first position of every generic daily bounty quest is not captureable" is a better wording.

> But combined with a certain quest that asks for slaves with specific values they might be a valid choice all the sudden
Full House and Project Erebos are time-intensive sinks that honestly, unless you run a slaver-only path, is not as profitable.

> Maids and janitors are the most important ones when you start out
And it is important to note that they will also sabotage your house if their affection is despising or worse. A gazebo with a level 1 pool is a game changer and should be easily acquired in 20 days of starting. And it does not take away the space of better buildings because on the right side of the yard, there's a small grey rectangle slot on the middle you can build the gazebo in. The higher level gazebo only increase happiness gain from pool parties so just having a simple pool upgrade to hold pool parties is enough for now. Further upgrades can be delayed.

Also, unassign your followers before midnight hits. A janitor who is in your combat party cannot do his job when midnight hits if he is also currently in your follower group. There is an auto dismiss option in the page 3 of game options.

> There are a multitude of strategies one can use to cope with this element, including reduction of daily food per person, stocking up on food bought externally or by building up your own food supply in your yard

Training a pantry girl is absolutely crucial for food management as she reduces everyone's food consumption by 1 at Domestic 80 stat. Also, food storage above 2000 will decay/deplete slowly per day until you built the Food Silo but that can be for later as the new player is not hitting 2k food anytime soon.

> This also means there is no rush to beat certain groups early on. They will not magically disappear if you don’t attack them right away, so you have time to prepare.
Important to note that Day 30 Marston Avenue Valkyria will absolutely disappear after just one day or after you enter the fight and pull back.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
There's already Huge Load for filling up the women twice as fast and an implant, albeit expensive one, to deal with sexual depletion.

Also, I must have missed something because how do you **not** know exactly when a child has been conceived...?
Well, one character has had four females with 50, 60, or 70 fertility, giving creampies to two or three of them a night for weeks, and no sign of a 'new child conceived' message. Either my luck is super bad or I've been missing something because I should have gotten at least one of them pregnant ages ago.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Well, one character has had four females with 50, 60, or 70 fertility, giving creampies to two or three of them a night for weeks, and no sign of a 'new child conceived' message. Either my luck is super bad or I've been missing something because I should have gotten at least one of them pregnant ages ago.
NPC Menu ---> Houserules ---> page 1, TotaLube: turn off.

TotaLube is lube + contraceptive rolled into one.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes