khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does there exist a list of which women have custom images available for the morning blowjob scene? It doesn't look like there are that many of them, or maybe I've just been unlucky.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just did a keyword search on the image directory. Here's the list if anyone else finds it useful:

Aria Bianchi
Caitlin Tensor
Dakota
Lovisa
Tori
+1 character I haven't run into yet.

So not a huge list as of now.
Yeah seems fairly limited so far. Too bad we can't recruit whoever this is :)

inbed2.jpg

Reactions: Lurker452

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Does there exist a list of which women have custom images available for the morning blowjob scene? It doesn't look like there are that many of them, or maybe I've just been unlucky.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just did a keyword search on the image directory. Here's the list if anyone else finds it useful:

Aria Bianchi
Caitlin Tensor
Dakota
Lovisa
Tori
+1 character I haven't run into yet.

So not a huge list as of now.
well for me everyone on that list is high-caliber babes:love:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how taverns make money? I mean, mine obviously does but like which NPCs are more important for it? For example, since I have already maxed out my reputation does that mean I can remove all the performers?
1) How taverns make money? Truly sorry, I can't tell you that. I really suck at explaining totally insane game mechanics. :)

2) Which NPC:s are more important for it ? (it = money, I assume here) That I can tell, I imagine. There are only two important NPC:s - The barkeep and the performer. Who they are doesn't really matter as long as they are alive and doing their job during the hours the tavern's open. Only skill that actually matters is the performer's performing skill: the higher the better. ( I haven't succeeded to hire so idiotic drooling barkeep yet that she/he could not recognize a skilled performer among the available tavern-workers, so I guess almost anyone goes for that job)

3) Maxed reputation does not mean a thing for your ability to remove workers or not. You do as you please, of course. I only recommend that you leave the barkeep to have the tavern open and the single best performer to lure the customers in. Everything (and everyone) else there is mostly a nice decoration and possibly just an empty gesture.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how taverns make money? I mean, mine obviously does but like which NPCs are more important for it? For example, since I have already maxed out my reputation does that mean I can remove all the performers?
It's basically only reputation that matters for the base income and then if you have prostitutes/goldwalkers that adds extra income on top. I think you do lose income if you don't have a bartender and enough workers but it doesn't matter if they have any relevant skill. That only affects reputation gain/loss per day. So if your rep is already maxed you can have people with zero skill and it's fine. Gaining rep is a lot easier if you just perosnally go there and carouse 3x a day til it's maxed out anyway.

4.50 star(s) 138 Votes