Aug 7, 2019
Is there a list of all quests somewhere?

I'm worried I might have gone a bit overboard raising everyone's corruption and it's possible they won't talk about their background/hopes (IE I may not be able to get those quests?)

Just want to know if I'm missing anything.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

I'm worried I might have gone a bit overboard raising everyone's corruption and it's possible they won't talk about their background/hopes (IE I may not be able to get those quests?)

Is there a list of the quests you already have accomplished, so the folks here could check what you might possibly be currently missing?
In case there aren't (yet), the following might still be somewhat helpful:

The World/Quests (Quest Wiki)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How can you have a "tank"? Enemies target whoever they want no? I don't know about any sort of aggro mechanic.
There is an aggro mechanic and it seems to be based directly on your follower's max health, ranged combat stat, and melee combat stat. Certain weapons add additional aggro, with the highest I can see being the plasma rifle (it really should not in my opinion; this weapon is hardly my choice for fighting unless I want to decay enemy armor to capture them). If they are not wearing high tier armor (duraplate, HULC, or WEGA) and they have strong stats, they are more likely to be targeted too.

In my team (Kelly + Einar + Dexter/Milou/Aaron + Cassius), Cassius tanks, then Einar in the rare cases Cassius falls. The reason my Einar tanks over Aaron is that my Einar has higher combat stats total. (I did not train Aaron a lot in Ranged).

Jun 10, 2022
I have been a patron of people who paint 40k miniatures for one month so they would paint a mini for me and send it to me. I have also been a patron for one month for other services like that for different things. People sell and pay for a variety of things for a variety of reasons. If it was for zero reward or benefit then yeah it is purely to support development and the creator. When benefits and rewards are involved then a lot of people will be paying for those rewards rather than purely for support. I think this is very easy to understand.
You, for whatever reason, seem to think you can tell us why we support the Dev. That is some top-tier main character syndrome you've got going on. As Grim himself has tried to explain, the supporter benefits are a tiny part of the overall contents of the game.

Jun 10, 2022

Most of the unique named characters have quests. And yes, I believe if corruption is too high and/or willpower gets too low they will quit triggering their quests.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There is an aggro mechanic and it seems to be based directly on your follower's max health, ranged combat stat, and melee combat stat. Certain weapons add additional aggro, with the highest I can see being the plasma rifle (it really should not in my opinion; this weapon is hardly my choice for fighting unless I want to decay enemy armor to capture them). If they are not wearing high tier armor (duraplate, HULC, or WEGA) and they have strong stats, they are more likely to be targeted too.

In my team (Kelly + Einar + Dexter/Milou/Aaron + Cassius), Cassius tanks, then Einar in the rare cases Cassius falls. The reason my Einar tanks over Aaron is that my Einar has higher combat stats total. (I did not train Aaron a lot in Ranged).
Ahh so that's why Cassius always tanks :) Mr 220 strength...

Do you know if traits are considered at all in the formula? From what I've noticed Ayden seems to tank more often than I would think he should given the fact that his armor is better than Duraplate so you would normally think he'd be less likely to tank. If his overcharge thing counts then that would make sense. In my games melee and ranged skill aren't usually an issue for long since I train everyone on my A team up to 120 pretty quickly so everyone crits their way up to 150 in both.

Obviously in Ayden's case he's locked into his coil gun but for me he gets benched in favor of people who can use plasma fairly early. So everyone is using plasma+whip and everyone has roughly the same melee/ranged skill. So Casssius tanking due to his higher health makes sense, but I'm not sure why my combat focused wife is usually next in line in my games unless traits matter. She has less health than Aaron or Einar since she can only have 120 strength and yet she tanks before they do.

It takes awhile for everyone to crit their way to exactly 150 in both melee and ranged so it's been awhile since I saw what the effect is on tanking when everyone reaches identical melee/ranged stats but in my games they're rarely more than 10 points apart on the way to 150 unless I swap in someone new like Kelly that I don't have access to right away.

The other small wrinkle is that if using the group hotkeys to assign followers instead of doing it manually, whoever the AI puts first is going to gain skills slightly faster so if small skill differences are enough to make the difference then whoever is first might eventually end up as your tank. Cassius is usually the first to 150 melee since he's my capture beast. If I'm using Milou or a combat focused wife they're more likely to hit 150 ranged first since they're kind of useless with a whip against hulk armor.

I have actually had games where my combat focused wife ended up being picked first as the main tank even over Cassius despite him having WAY more health but I think in those cases she had significantly higher skill due to me using her from day 1 and not being able to capture and use Cassius immediately. She takes awhile to train up so that's not common though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hairybum

Aug 24, 2022
Ironman game what I would probably do is train up some random scrubs specifically for the rebellion fights to be disposable. Aria is scripted to be immortal in those fights I believe. So if you get all your disposable scrubs killed during the rebellion, no big deal and then you've got some mini guns for your uniques to use.

Regardi
Most of the unique named characters have quests. And yes, I believe if corruption is too high and/or willpower gets too low they will quit triggering their quests.
At roughly what Corruption level do Quests get blocked, do you know?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
At roughly what Corruption level do Quests get blocked, do you know?
I couldn't give you a definite number but I'm pretty sure you're fine til you get up past the 60 to 80 range. If you get much higher than that all the girls can think about is dick. But you don't have to worry about fucking them a few times and getting them to 20 or whatever.

Reactions: Hairybum

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
You, for whatever reason, seem to think you can tell us why we support the Dev. That is some top-tier main character syndrome you've got going on. As Grim himself has tried to explain, the supporter benefits are a tiny part of the overall contents of the game.
How did I say that? That is some grade A projection right there. The only one trying to tell other people such things is you. People patron for a variety of reasons that is what I said. You are saying people only patron for a singular reason which is not true. I am currently supporting the dev right now by the way. I signed back up for $5 yesterday lol. Grim handled my complaints in a really respectable way so I decided to support that. Unlike you.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
How did I say that? That is some grade A projection right there. The only one trying to tell other people such things is you. People patron for a variety of reasons that is what I said. ....
I quoted where you said it:
"People sell and pay for a variety of things for a variety of reasons. If it was for zero reward or benefit then yeah it is purely to support development and the creator. When benefits and rewards are involved then a lot of people will be paying for those rewards rather than purely for support. I think this is very easy to understand"

Reactions: User1810

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I quoted where you said it:
"People sell and pay for a variety of things for a variety of reasons. If it was for zero reward or benefit then yeah it is purely to support development and the creator. When benefits and rewards are involved then a lot of people will be paying for those rewards rather than purely for support. I think this is very easy to understand"
Yeah that is what I am referring to. Where in that does it say what you said? You have quoted it twice now but it seems like you never actually read what it says. Like I could just requote the same exact thing again but it just seems like you just can't comprehend it. Which part do you not get? Did you misread when I said "a lot of people" and think I said "100% of people everywhere on Earth for sure"? This just seems kind of pointless at this point you quote something and just make up in your head what it says.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Yeah that is what I am referring to. Where in that does it say what you said? You have quoted it twice now but it seems like you never actually read what it says. Like I could just requote the same exact thing again but it just seems like you just can't comprehend it. Which part do you not get? Did you misread when I said "a lot of people" and think I said "100% of people everywhere on Earth for sure"? This just seems kind of pointless at this point you quote something and just make up in your head what it says.
For the past 6 pages you've been arguing with Tier supporters about why they support. You remember when you said:" You are not just paying to support the dev in this circumstance. Grim is selling you something for a price. I think that price is ridiculous for the benefit. "

I really think you've completely forgotten what you've been arguing.

Reactions: User1810

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
For the past 6 pages you've been arguing with Tier supporters about why they support. You remember when you said:" You are not just paying to support the dev in this circumstance. Grim is selling you something for a price. I think that price is ridiculous for the benefit. "

I really think you've completely forgotten what you've been arguing.
Yes "You are not just paying to support the dev in this circumstance. Grim is selling you something for a price." statement is objectively true. Whether you care about the thing you are paying for doesn't matter. Whether you disagree with the opinion on the price being to high does not matter. It is still a price for a reward. You are ignoring the "just" there. I am not saying people do not patron just to support development. I am saying that it is not the only thing people are paying for whether it is the motivation for doing so or not. If you buy a chocolate bar for a charity drive at an elementary school sure you may not care about the chocolate and just want to be nice and support the charity but you are still buying a chocolate bar. If nobody cared about the tier benefits why do people even offer tier benefits on patreon? Obviously a good amount of people want the benefits that is why pretty much every patreon page has them. You are just purposefully ignoring my words and making up meaning in your own head. I also don't understand why you are trying to argue about this. It did not and does not involve you at all and it is over with. I have never once told other people what their motivations for doing stuff are all I have argued is my own opinions on prices and value and facts on how patreon works. You are twisting things as if I am accusing specific people of lying about why they support people on patreon which is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
New simplified way of cheating via console:
1. Open console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome / Edge)
2. Copy and paste below code blob into the console and press enter.
Code:
function cheatShortcuts() {
  let slots = SugarCube.State.active.variables.slot
  for (let i = 1; i < slots.length; i++) {
    if (slots[i] > 0) {
      let npc = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av" + slots[i])
      let girlname = npc.girlname
      girlname = girlname.replace("-","") //Get rid of dashes
      girlname = girlname.replace(" ","") //Get rid of spaces
      window[girlname] = npc
      window[girlname.toLowerCase()] = npc
    }
  }
  window["mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
  window["Mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
  window["MC"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
}

function startTimer() {
  autoRefreshTimer = setInterval(function () {
    cheatShortcuts()
  }, 1000)
}
clear()
cheatShortcuts()
console.log("Cheat shortcuts added. Examples:\nLovisa.virgin = true\nMaiLynn.traitscav = 100\nmc.cash = 1000000")
startTimer()
Result:
View attachment 3896575

Note: It automatically updates the shortcuts every second. You only need to repeat the code blob again after reloading page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link to additional cheats

Latest bug fix: 2024-09-12
It just says undefined for me. The commands work afterwards but then nothing in game seems to change.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone explain to me how taverns make money? I mean, mine obviously does but like which NPCs are more important for it? For example, since I have already maxed out my reputation does that mean I can remove all the performers?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
After updating a value, you need to click on a button in the game for the updated values to become permanent and visible to you in the game.

If you refresh / reload the page before that happens, then the changes you have made are lost.
I don't get the log message after inputting the block of code though 1729366293371.png just this. Adding traits to slaves seems to work but increasing money or adding traits to MC does not. "mc.$mctraitat = true" does not do anything for example. Nevermind seems I just had to remove the"$" which was included in the codes on the wiki for some reason.

Last edited:

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Does there exist a list of which women have custom images available for the morning blowjob scene? It doesn't look like there are that many of them, or maybe I've just been unlucky.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just did a keyword search on the image directory. Here's the list if anyone else finds it useful:

Aria Bianchi
Caitlin Tensor
Dakota
Lovisa
Tori
+1 character I haven't run into yet.

So not a huge list as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
4.50 star(s) 138 Votes