Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
If it helps ease your mind, you already know everything they haven't been told for the most part if you played NSFW. The first big secret was just the sharing lifestyle, and the second will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also going to clear up the "what Wash does with unwanted visitors" thing in day 4.
Thanks for this. Truly.
I figured most of what the MCs didn't know were things that I as the reader did.
It's simply a testament to your storytelling talent that I found myself trying to see the story from their perspective.

Your reply and answers are appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Where are Rosa and Tig? I vaguely recall some mention of them being off visiting someone or being on holiday but i cbf'd sifting through day one and two to see what it was, if i'm even remembering right... there's no profiles for them so that's not an unlikely possibility.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
New profiles being added for day 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosa will be debuting for sure on day 4, Tig in a stranger way on Day 5. I know how Isabella is going to debut, just not when. As for Gabriella and Valentina, well... I'm sure I'll come up with an excuse for them to make an appearance before too long.

As for the line saying Tig and Rosa were on vacation, it was during Rebecca's photography class on day 1. Both are supposed to be part of that class.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes