4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
You make dual brother protagonists but don't even make it optional for them to fuck? I guess this fuckfest is just too amateurish for that :whistle:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hope you’ll feel better soon!

Any chance of the models from Master of the Island being used for your other games featuring these characters? The old models are the biggest reason keeping me from enjoying your releases so far and the new models are much improved in my opinion.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hope you’ll feel better soon!

Any chance of the models from Master of the Island being used for your other games featuring these characters? The old models are the biggest reason keeping me from enjoying your releases so far and the new models are much improved in my opinion.
The NSFW/Masters of the Ring timeline will remain in the KK engine, but as Masters of the Island goes on, more and more familiar faces will make an appearance. The reason I'm going to keep the wrestling-focused stuff in KK is that I think it handles the occasional over-the-top violence better as it's more cartoony.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Masters of the Island [Day 3 Basic] [NSFW Gamer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is pregnancy or impregnation an option Dev?
I plan to introduce an optional side story involving sex with pregnant women, but it won't be for a while and pregnancy isn't a main focus by any stretch of the imagination.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MastersOfTheIsland-Day3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are there any deluxe scenes in day three us basic plebs are missing out on? Also, how is that relations guide coming along?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Are there any deluxe scenes in day three us basic plebs are missing out on? Also, how is that relations guide coming along?
Yeah, there's three. There will probably be about three per day going forward. If you want to know what they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also another publicly available one-off similar to the Halloween special that builds off of the first bonus scene I mentioned called "The Daughter." It hasn't made it way here yet, but it's on the Discord server in the "publicly available one-offs" section if you're interested.

I had planned to make the relationship guide for Day 3, but just simply forgot. I got too wrapped up in making all of the profiles and reworking the galleries that it just got left by the wayside. It will be in Day 4.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So they kill anyone that finds the island after they kick them off, to make sure they don't come back.
Yeah i wasn't really sold on that, firstly because i'm surprised Wash doesn't have a perfect preventative defense system for the island, knowing her i'd expect a perception controlling device that makes people just steer away from the island or an illusion projection of some kind that hides the island or makes the area around it look treacherous to ships. Secondly, why do the guys have to defend the island, again i would expect Wash to have something to defend the place, a bunch of drones throwing nets and carting guys off and dropping them into portals that dump them somewhere or something... that scene was weird from a logic standpoint.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I saw that scene as more of a demonstration for the sake of the kids. Show off the stuff adults have to deal with in a controlled setting by letting some idiots through the net. A learning experience, not a regular flaw with the security.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes