Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
After completing the excellent, fun, humorous, and sexy story from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling, it is very nice to see it expanded upon and continued.
Here with Masters of the Ring, and in the future timeline of Masters of the Island, it's great to get more story for the characters from the first novel, and to expand this quirky extended family even more.
Definitely looking forward to seeing how the story here leads to the events in the Island timeline, and always happy to see more of my favorite ladies.

Keep up the great work NSFW Gamer; happily anticipating the next chapter.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
After completing the excellent, fun, humorous, and sexy story from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling, it is very nice to see it expanded upon and continued.
Here with Masters of the Ring, and in the future timeline of Masters of the Island, it's great to get more story for the characters from the first novel, and to expand this quirky extended family even more.
Definitely looking forward to seeing how the story here leads to the events in the Island timeline, and always happy to see more of my favorite ladies.

Keep up the great work NSFW Gamer; happily anticipating the next chapter.
Thank you for the kind words!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Thank you for the kind words!
You know i'm a big fan, i enjoyed this update too. You should probably put a 'sharing' warning in the synopsis, similar to the one NSFW has but without the bit about it being optional, to ward off those who flip their shit at such content.

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
You know i'm a big fan, i enjoyed this update too. You should probably put a 'sharing' warning in the synopsis, similar to the one NSFW has but without the bit about it being optional, to ward off those who flip their shit at such content.
Better yet, go back and change the warning on the first game to indicate that people probably shouldn't even start that one if they're not into sharing because it will eventually be forced on them, unless they're happy with ending things on a cliffhanger in the middle of the story.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote