Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
After completing the excellent, fun, humorous, and sexy story from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling, it is very nice to see it expanded upon and continued.
Here with Masters of the Ring, and in the future timeline of Masters of the Island, it's great to get more story for the characters from the first novel, and to expand this quirky extended family even more.
Definitely looking forward to seeing how the story here leads to the events in the Island timeline, and always happy to see more of my favorite ladies.

Keep up the great work NSFW Gamer; happily anticipating the next chapter.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
After completing the excellent, fun, humorous, and sexy story from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling, it is very nice to see it expanded upon and continued.
Here with Masters of the Ring, and in the future timeline of Masters of the Island, it's great to get more story for the characters from the first novel, and to expand this quirky extended family even more.
Definitely looking forward to seeing how the story here leads to the events in the Island timeline, and always happy to see more of my favorite ladies.

Keep up the great work NSFW Gamer; happily anticipating the next chapter.
Thank you for the kind words!

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
You know i'm a big fan, i enjoyed this update too. You should probably put a 'sharing' warning in the synopsis, similar to the one NSFW has but without the bit about it being optional, to ward off those who flip their shit at such content.
Better yet, go back and change the warning on the first game to indicate that people probably shouldn't even start that one if they're not into sharing because it will eventually be forced on them, unless they're happy with ending things on a cliffhanger in the middle of the story.

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
game also has a tweaked Android port, back on his discord server.
i try to have them ready shortly after release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

user_69

May 7, 2018
He'll be less focused on going forward, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Part 2 of the episode will have quite a bit of time pass and in that time he'll have moved out of the mc's house, so he'll be treated more like any of the other side characters. He is, however, deeply involved in what will be the main story of the NSFW for a while, so he'll be around until the conclusion at the very least.
Well, it's your game, but I gotta say, I think it's a mistake. I doubt I'll keep playing with him in the picture. Just kind of spoils the whole mood for me.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The special 'War Has Changed', i ain't seen it before and digging pretty far back into your post history on SS reveals no mention of it outside of the pinned post... did you only mention it in the discord or something cause i literally never heard of it, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't there in the last episode cause i watched and rewatched everything in the bonus menu several times, i'm 99.9% sure the last one was the rat pack. Did you forget to advertise it or something?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The special 'War Has Changed', i ain't seen it before and digging pretty far back into your post history on SS reveals no mention of it outside of the pinned post... did you only mention it in the discord or something cause i literally never heard of it, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't there in the last episode cause i watched and rewatched everything in the bonus menu several times, i'm 99.9% sure the last one was the rat pack. Did you forget to advertise it or something?
Some of the one-offs are supporter exclusives. They're included in the deluxe version of the game. When I post the game here, I post the normal version. I've always said that anyone who has access to the deluxe version is free to post it here with no hard feelings, but I won't do it myself because I feel like it would be a slap in the face to my supporters. My games have never been popular enough for those versions to be leaked here regularly, however, haha. It took a looooong time before the final deluxe version of NSFW found it's way onto f95.

As of now, there's four one-offs included in the normal version of Masters of the Ring, and eight in the deluxe version. Masters of the Island also has supporter exclusive content in its deluxe version, though it's handled differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Some of the one-offs are supporter exclusives. They're included in the deluxe version of the game. When I post the game here, I post the normal version. I've always said that anyone who has access to the deluxe version is free to post it here with no hard feelings, but I won't do it myself because I feel like it would be a slap in the face to my supporters. My games have never been popular enough for those versions to be leaked here regularly, however, haha. It took a looooong time before the final deluxe version of NSFW found it's way onto f95.

As of now, there's four one-offs included in the normal version of Masters of the Ring, and eight in the deluxe version. Masters of the Island also has supporter exclusive content in its deluxe version, though it's handled differently.
Fair enough, didn't know they were exclusive, just thought the deluxe version comes with them already added whereas the basic version you have to download and play them separately. On the note of it being exclusive though, as i said, i went digging through the SS posts pretty far, mid last year far, and i found no mention of the one-off anywhere in it, so i assume you only mentioned it to supporters on the discord. I can't use discord so i never heard of it, it just suddenly appeared one day and i confusingly clicked on it to figure out which one it was.

I'm still not a fan of having to pay to get access to all content, i stand by what i said a while back to you about paywalling content that contains actual character development rubbing me the wrong way in the island thread, plenty of ways to do bonus content for supporters that doesn't include that but that being said, i'm not interested in leaking that stuff here so i'll leave that to someone else. I love your content enough to pay for it anyway, but i'd rather be paying for early access and just to support you rather than feeling like i have to just to see everything.

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Not really sure why the guy that literally ran the business into the ground and kept it secret leaving everyone else to clean up his mess would be worthy of sharing any of the girls with. After the original NSFW I'm not sure what happened but it's all down hill from here. What makes it the most shame is loads of fans from the first game have obviously left because of the forced sharing and you seriously don't care you claim that you don't know how to tell the story without it but what about cucking the POS dad that screwed everyone. And if the dad doesn't even stick around I'm completely lost on how forced sharing is necessary in this game but was optional in NSFW. All I see is cuck worship and then a middle finger saying fuck you bitch from the dev. This shit is why I stopped supporting devs long ago as soon as you give them loads of money the game turns to shit and is insulting to the supporters, but they never care because there is always another cuck fool willing to throw money away. I won't even get into the pay wall and special privileges BS I always hated. If you're going to support someone do it because of their art not bribery to make the devs do what you want. And who wants extra shit anyway? The reason to support the dev is to keep their art going not get special shit. The last part is for the supporters who's egos are getting too fat just because they're acting like a rockefeller throwing dimes at the poor.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This shit is why I stopped supporting devs long ago as soon as you give them loads of money the game turns to shit and is insulting to the supporters, but they never care because there is always another cuck fool willing to throw money away.
You're entitled to your opinion, but can i just point out that this dev averages 40 subscribers on SS, so there's no need to make out that he's some milker giving fans the finger. Dude would be lucky to be getting about $400 a month and that's before SS take their cut. Given the extremely minimal support he receives i don't think it's hard to imagine why he might value his subscribers over the militant anti-cuck brigade. You want to disagree with him, fine, you want to critique his support model, fine, but if you want to use the milking angle you're really going after the wrong dev here. How beholden to people would you feel for less than $100 a week?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes