EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_header.png

Overview:
After over three years of being thought dead, the patriarch of the Masters family has returned, and he is pissed!
Masters of the Ring continues the story of the NSFW and things are only going to get crazier now that Vincent Masters has come back from the dead!

Episode 2 (pt. 1) is here and deals with the awkward reunion of a father thought long lost and his new family coming
home to his old family in hopes of being forgiven for not letting them know he was alive. Plus, you know... sex stuff.
(part 2 of this episode will return the focus back to the Masters family prime now that Vincent's tale has been told)

***ATTENTION!***
For those of you coming from the previous game, NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling, please note that this
game does not feature a non-sharing path, nor are sharing scenes skippable. It was because of this that the
first game was wrapped up and this one was released under a different name. I know this is a deal-breaker for
many people, but I didn't see a way to tell the story I wanted to tell without sharing elements involved.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: NSFW Gamer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Episode 2 Part 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

IsbC3b.png xTxIOV.png tdFNfC.png CLAvDT.png 5cKaDZ.png hJ4x5E.png r bf.jpg ep2_1 59.png ep2_3 57.png ep2_5 7.png ep2_7 64.png ep2_9 8.png ep2_10 40.png ep2_13 40.png

Last edited:

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
So going to be working on this one and the island one simultaneously then? Interesting... I still need to finish the first game tbh but I did enjoy the early stuff so far from the Island spinoff

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Masters of the Ring [v0.1 Ep.1 Basic] [NSFW Gamer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [381,2 MB]
- - -

Mac [377,6 MB]
- - -

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes