BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Appologies if im being dumb I've downloaded the game, then using 7 zip extracted game, in that folder ive found the file data.win. Ive opened that with notepad and the dociument is complete jiberish and i cannot find the byte you are referencing.

Appolgies if im completely doing this wrong and any help would be greatly appriciated. Cheers.
Text Editors should not be used (for binary editing/patching files). You'll completely ruin the file. Use a Hex Editor (to edit the raw data of a file, byte by byte). A free, decent one is HxD.

Last edited:
Reactions: skagtrendy01

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I've been fiddling around with both an online hex editor and cheat engine and for the life of me I can't find this sting of values to change: 00 00 0f 84 fb ff 25 45 23 02 00 a0 00 00 0f 84.

That said, I've never done anything of the sort before with hex.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally fumbled my way to success.

Last edited:

gehist

Dec 26, 2017
I've been fiddling around with both an online hex editor and cheat engine and for the life of me I can't find this sting of values to change: 00 00 0f 84 fb ff 25 45 23 02 00 a0 00 00 0f 84.

That said, I've never done anything of the sort before with hex.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally fumbled my way to success.
Could you share how you fumbled your way into success, I'm trying to patch the 4th episode and I can't remember how I did it with the 3rd.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Matchmakers Inc. Episode 5 - Leap of Faith - Public Version
Episode 5 Chanlog
-Added the Froppy file to the Story!
-Added 3 new patterns to the mini-game
-The Patreon board is now in alphabetical order so you can find yourself easily
-Added 6 scenes to the dark room
-You can now use "E" and "Q" to move between scenes
-Fixed some typos
Mega Link:
Online Version:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Love it but man i wish they had a sound option, for you can at least turn off the voice acting or lower the volume.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Love it but man i wish they had a sound option, for you can at least turn off the voice acting or lower the volume.
You can set it in audio control in System u know? ;)
Right klick on loudspeaker in taskline mixer open there u find settings for every program that use the sound system there you can change every singe speaker output. :)
Screen Sound.jpg

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
its not too difficult, its just become a game of dogging instead of attacking. not getting hit should be your top priority and any attacks you can manage to get in while doing so is just chipping away at progress. That tongue attack of hers is by far your best opportunity to hit her the most since its so slow and from what I saw didn't attack the edges of the board at all so you could get a lot of hits in when shes hovering against one of the sides.

Also dunno if it's just me because voice actor is too high energy for me, personally. Sounds more like peridot than froppy/tsuyu.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes