Jul 19, 2017
There's a serious problem with the gameplay and animations. The animations and enemy attacks are playing at the speed of fucking light. I literally couldn't get past the tutorial level because the speed of everything was wayyyyy too high. A tap on the keys would take me a quarter of the play space. I played Touhou, I know how fucking chaotic this shit can get, this is like Touhou on crack-adderall. Audio would still be playing from the cutscene while I'm playing the mini-game. I like the concept, but the mini-game is fuckin crazy as it is now, and seeing that there's already a function to skip the game only available to Patreon supporters, I doubt the problem will be fixed.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
The current MEGA link file is triggering my Antivirus for malware. Has anyone else had that happen and it's a false result?

Stndat

Oct 2, 2017
Judging by how the game is running it seems to be way too fast. the animations de-sync from the audio and the bullet hell segments just travel way too fast. Kind of like the game was programmed to run at 30 fps and its now running at 60.

Reactions: Devoveo

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
My only complaint is the minigame in this episode. I didn't have problems with first 2 (it was annoying but possible) I played next 2 with patreon version and decided to try public version of 5 and it was just frustrating so I will wait for skip version. My biggest peeve is how much progress you lose getting hit in minigame

Devoveo

Oct 31, 2018
So I was curious if the ep5 difficulty was intended, especially with how fast the sex animations were, and the desynced audio during them, and left the fight running while I browsed this thread and after about a minute of being tabbed out the games framerate tanked and became very slow, and likewise easy to beat. I tried it twice and it worked both times. Also needing to bust out 2hu focus mode for a quick wank is the fastest I've ever lost all my excitement, pretty lame.

TLDR: If you'r having trouble with the ep5 fight leave it running in the background and it may slow down after a while.

Or just get the patron version

Or be a 2hu wank god idc

keff

Jan 21, 2018
the game itself isnt really that hard, but it's hard enough that it becomes unfair, or at the very least annoying as shit, when you're trying to jack off. if you're hyperfocused on it with your epic gamer skills it doesn't really take that long to get through it but no one wants to focus on a mediocre bullet hell h-game

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
The game's frame rate seems really messed up right now. Animations seem like their playing too quickly and the mini game is like trying to dodge a jet coming straight at you.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
I played an older version of this game on an older laptop. that was fine and doable (even than annoying gameplay)

but now it just became impossible (motivation-wise) unplayable shit. sadly, since the artist seems good...

BnBigus

May 31, 2020
Bnbigus here.
Just to let you guys know, there is a bug that makes the game twice as fast as it should be right now on certain computer, which is why some of you might have issues with difficulty. A problem with v-sync or something, It should be fixed in the next version.

BnBigus

May 31, 2020
According to BnBigus's patreon, Episode 6 early access should be out tomorrow. Synchronize watches.
Yep, it's out right now for patreons. It's the Chrysalis episode. It'll be public in a week or two like usual.
The crazy fast bug on certain computers should be fixed as well, along with other minor optimization.

Reactions: roguelikel

Nessan

Jan 6, 2019
I too had the problem with the game being way too fast. It reminded me of issues I had with Skyrim, and I fixed it in the same way. If you have a 144hz monitor, go to your monitor settings and lower the refresh rate to 60hz, and the game will run at the appropriate speed. It worked for me, at least. ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes