Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I mean, as much as people could crap on someone, bad managment isn't much more than a fault. My own mother worked for a man with no managment skills until she retired. It didn't destroy lives. It just made the job annoying.
On the other end, the artist apparently kinda got a reputation for doing a lot to kill any project even vaguely ressembling his own to make sure he has no competition whatsoever... Which is a pretty scummy strategy and only implies that said project wouldn't hold a candle to the competition if it was allowed to exist...
In this case, the bad management looked more like a scam than incompetence. I mean, at the pace they were developing it would take centuries to deliver all the content that was promised, and not happy with that HBomb kept adding more monsters which increased the scope of the game exponentially with each addition (because each new monster would need an animation with each one of the already existent monsters). Of course, it was up to the backers to notice the scam and leave. I am not in any way trying to excuse the artist. But if you think that game would be completed eventually without the betrayal, you are out of your mind. Anything they deliver as the final product would be no more than 10% of what should be there (namely the animation of each pair of monsters).

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Oh hey. Finally a format where this concept can work because you can apply animations to multiple models instead of needing to add N squared new animations/CGs per new breeder.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
wow wow there are few breeding games,we need more like this,3d ones with pregant and a female sexy that you can personalize,the only thing that not attract me is that it look mmd and usually the guys that do mmd games not have open vagina or anal in sex and bug sex animated postures with no cum,but it is 0.0.1 soo it is too fast for talk.
There's no tag for "straight sex" but yes straight sex is the only way to "breed" right now.
(Futa x Female counts as straight sex, or should it be lesbian? Do I put lesbian tag?)
View attachment 1926375

Overview:
Inspired by another breeding game, Breeding Season. Your parents have passed, leaving you with a once proud farm that has sadly fallen into disrepair. As a first-time monster breeder, there's only one thing to do - screw your way back up to the top! Explore bountiful woods and moist caverns, searching for exotic creatures to add to your collection. Breed a bevy of buxom beasties, either by playing matchmaker or by getting first hand experience. And if country life has got you down, there's always a shoulder to cry on, a lap to sit on, and a hole to fill in town. It's time to grab your destiny, and it's big enough that you'll need both hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Love OS Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1926408 View attachment 1926409 View attachment 1926388 View attachment 1926379 View attachment 1926414 View attachment 1926390 View attachment 1926391 View attachment 1926434 View attachment 1926415
The things that i should recomend you for improve your game bc your game look promising is do sex scenes with open vagina,anal,mouth,cum show and it can stay in body,no bug animations where the penis or the hand or whatever pierces the body going through it in a way as if you were being pierced with a sword,a camera that you can trigger and move with the mouse how you want for see breeding or sex animations and not just angles,phases in sex,no add a looot of animations and add them for all monsters,NO,it is bad,add 2 or 3 animations for each monster and each one different in this way you want capture or have sex with a new monster each time,this inspires to advance in the game and not have the same monsters the whole time,some struggle o fight system like shooting sleeping darts or whatever, but not directly catching the wild monster like someone shopping at a mall,cuz it make the capture system too ez and boring,that wild monsters want rape your female caracther for pregnant you (you have chance of get pregnant) soo you have stamina and if you have too much sex with them you lost stamina,when you have zero stamina wild monsters can capture you or grab you and take you to their nest to get you pregnant with a gang bang or some special sex animation,some monsters can ambush you or set traps for you, the npcs may some want to force you to have sex, a sexual penalty for not paying the money you owe every week, some evil npcs who want to capture you to use you as one more monster to breed on their farm yet if you are human, personalization for your character,some random system to make monsters with different traits, some fat or skinny or with different hairstyles or colors.

Remember not be bad with pirates,pirates help you how beta testers for give you ideas and what bugs have your updates,some ones can recomend your game soo other people support you,i wish you luck,and i will give you more ideas in a future,just not abandon this game, looks very promising.

Reactions: Jeecht

StupidJerk

Nov 7, 2017
"Everyone said"... Funny how I never heard anyone say anything of the sort, and I'm likely not the only one. On the other hand, there has been multiple people complaining about the artist. Not even mentionning the simple fact that he straight up did the one single thing that would definitely kill the old project, to start a new one on exactly the same concept, except he was the instigator of said project and therefor could deide to keep most of the money for himself...
But that's going a bit off-topic comapred to the game we have here, so I'll leave it at that.
Interesting that you bring up "keeping most of the money for himself" while ignoring the part where Hbomb collected an obscene amount of money while the game was in patreon limbo. It was literally the highest-earning patreon project at the time, at >$42k a month. And even before Spurple dipped, the project was incredibly slow with updates coming out at a dead snail's pace because Hbomb kept changing his mind about shit. Or was too busy streaming unrelated games on twitch(he literally advertised his twitch channel on the breeding season blog). The man didn't even know how to make a basic contract - it isn't hard to prevent an employee from walking out with all their work, which was considerably more work than Hbomb did.

I genuinely don't blame Spurple for leaving. I don't think that forbidding further use of his art was the right thing to do, but it was ultimately his work to do what he wanted with. If he hadn't, we might still be waiting for updates to that dead game.

If your game instantly dies when a single employee leaves, you should probably try being a better boss. I hope that these devs at least learned that much from the whole disaster.

maxidave

Feb 26, 2018
How long do you think this game will last before it get abandoned? These bredding like games just never get finished.

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
Interesting that you bring up "keeping most of the money for himself" while ignoring the part where Hbomb collected an obscene amount of money while the game was in patreon limbo. It was literally the highest-earning patreon project at the time, at >$42k a month. And even before Spurple dipped, the project was incredibly slow with updates coming out at a dead snail's pace because Hbomb kept changing his mind about shit. Or was too busy streaming unrelated games on twitch(he literally advertised his twitch channel on the breeding season blog). The man didn't even know how to make a basic contract - it isn't hard to prevent an employee from walking out with all their work, which was considerably more work than Hbomb did.

I genuinely don't blame Spurple for leaving. I don't think that forbidding further use of his art was the right thing to do, but it was ultimately his work to do what he wanted with. If he hadn't, we might still be waiting for updates to that dead game.

If your game instantly dies when a single employee leaves, you should probably try being a better boss. I hope that these devs at least learned that much from the whole disaster.
Why does this read like you're spurple on a sock puppet account?

Geemoneypreppunk

Dec 29, 2018
so can be white leftist with the pick masc vs fem and group them (fine and dandy whatever) but then say futa even tho give transmen vs some fetishized name for trans women only used by straight boys who watch too much hentai...gotta love it...so a game w the subtle "the message" by how things grouped but uses "hate speech" for trans women...the irony

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have tried the game my Opinion so far:

Pro:
1. Nice 3D Models
2. Nice Animations
3. simple play style

Not so good:

1. Unbalanced (I mean with that if ya breed two monsters one of them are still lonely and runs around)
2. The mouse marker are on the way
3. You cant sleep to the next day

My recommention:

1. If the one monster who is alone (as a sample a male one) That he can breed at least with the female breeder so it is a bit balanced
2. I hope in the next updates The Breeder can breed with monsters too
3. That the Breeder can sleep in the house to skip days.

My result:

Since it is a demo version 8/10

wonderous1

Apr 26, 2017
the only adult game I've every financially endorsed was breeding season. i was burned so bad by that fallout i never did it again. But this, if its good i would totally get behind. and how many people are apart of developing this game? for breeding season it was two and that was the whole reason it failed.

art926

Apr 14, 2018
The graphics looks way outdated for the modern days. Take the top notch engine, such as UE5, add all cool effects, shadows, GI, etc. If you want a cartoonish look, you can add it as a shader effects on top. Or go 2D - good drawn 2D graphics is way better than mediocre 3D.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
the part that scares me most about this, is also the part i'm most impressed with. That's with the good the quality looks, which means it will take a lot of time to develop, which also means more time for potential abandonment. There are also other thing but i'll let those be a test of the developers determination when they come.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes