Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ok is there a settings menu (I don't think there is) because I need to find a way to Vsync or at least cap my FPS, it's going at like about 300 and my moniter screams when the FPS is too high. This is not a joke, it's comedic but not a joke.
You can force vsync on any application, at least I know Nvidia can for sure.
AMD probably offers a similar software, you can google for it.

I have already pinged the dev to let him know how to fix the issue with the uncapped fps, he probably poked the default value off by mistake, since vsync is enabled by default.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
No idea why but this game wants to use my portrait monitor in fullscreen, making it unplayable. Not sure how to change that since literally no other game opens there.

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Well, i wish you good luck, the old breeding season was very good and if the ones that produced it give you lip, you can always tell them that since their game was abandoned, What the hell are they complaining? Either way this is a excellent proyect, i 100% support it, if you are stumped on monster races, they are other games like cloud meadows and breeders of the nephelym to take ideas, even on furry sites could you find such ideas if you like.

Apr 26, 2018
It's a shame that breeding games are super popular, and yet, there are always issues with getting them to be successful.

I hope that this time is different. It looks good so far!

Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
You're tempting fate using that game name... Let's hope this isn't cursed to drag on for 5 years.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Nah, everyone he worked with said how shitty of an employer and manager he was, and he could have easily avoided what happened by making a real and effective contract. I have mixed feelings about what the artist did, but nobody made the dev sit around collecting free patreon shekels for months after it happened before vanishing off the face of the earth.

Cloud Meadow doesn't interest me as much as Breeding Season did, but there's no denying that it's a better product made by a better dev.
"Everyone said"... Funny how I never heard anyone say anything of the sort, and I'm likely not the only one. On the other hand, there has been multiple people complaining about the artist. Not even mentionning the simple fact that he straight up did the one single thing that would definitely kill the old project, to start a new one on exactly the same concept, except he was the instigator of said project and therefor could deide to keep most of the money for himself...
But that's going a bit off-topic comapred to the game we have here, so I'll leave it at that.

Just a bunch of random questions if the devs ever consider answering :
- How much inspiration do you think you'll take from the original (what you plan on taking or leaving) ?
- Do you plan on keeping things sandoxey with various little character stories, or do you consider the idea of having an overarching "main" story ?
- Do you have ideas of things to add that weren't in the original ?

Also I kinda join the people who think using the same name is a dangerous game. Not because of the old dev (if anything he'd probably feel good that his old project is still remembered and inspires people), but the artist might be a bit more the type to go tfor the throat...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Also I kinda join the people who think using the same name is a dangerous game. Not because of the old dev (if anything he'd probably feel good that his old project is still remembered and inspires people), but the artist might be a bit more the type to go tfor the throat...
Now someone will have to fact check this but I believe I remember Hpbomb saying that anyone could use his assets.
I'm really looking forward to this, I was one of the old guard for Breeding Season. I liked it more before the Artist joined the team. The old art was more endearing.

Reactions: FFFFFACK and Tuga85

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Now someone will have to fact check this but I believe I remember Hpbomb saying that anyone could use his assets.
I'm really looking forward to this, I was one of the old guard for Breeding Season. I liked it more before the Artist joined the team. The old art was more endearing.
I didn't even know there had been a previous artist. I've discovered the OG Breeding Season pretty late, I guess...

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes