gumi11

Dec 13, 2018
I really hope this title won't have retarded breeding animations like conceiving from anal or a handjob. Dear dev, if you'll plan on adding various positions try to make them "lore friendly" like handjob will play while milking phase that will award player with some item/ingridient to boost stats or for crafting, anal maybe for stats training or something. Maybe add petting/foreplay that increase affection stat, i dunno. Those are just my thoughts.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Excited to see where this goes, but current beta is very raw
This would be fine imho, if:

1) monsters get inheritance/genetics, not only colors, but proportions, body parts and variants
2) it's not really monstergirls/guys if they only have animal eyes and ears, catgirl need at least animal legs
3) of course at least 5 breeds required (wolves, centaurs, satyrs, elves and so on)

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
it looks very good, but you should think about changing the name and maybe a bit of story to avoid havin problems with breeding season devs, as far as i remember they are not that nice.
Also, i hope you release this on steam one day :3

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
I want this to succeed, but I'm also not going to give my hopes up. Something about this idea is just cursed and every project i have seen based on it seems to die out eventually. Best of luck to you, and I hope you can prove me wrong

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
Now THIS is what I'm looking for. I was looking for a sexy game where you can breed (everyone with everyone ) I'm pumped for the future. Good luck Dev!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I want this to succeed, but I'm also not going to give my hopes up. Something about this idea is just cursed and every project i have seen based on it seems to die out eventually. Best of luck to you, and I hope you can prove me wrong
It's already pretty much dead due to being in Unity. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Also you might be a bit dramatic. You make it sound like Unity is going to be the advent of totalitarian state. :KEK:
I think you underestimate John Riccitello.

When he was CEO of Electronic Arts, they won "Worst Company of the Year" title twice in a row, beating out companies like cigarrete manufacturers and mercenary agencies involved in war crimes...

The company that merged with Unity infamously, is specialized in spying on users that do not consent, for example because Installers have elevated privileges they sneak spy code in them, to the point Microsoft started to detect such installers to delete them as malware.

And Unity themselves recently, promised stock owners that they would find a way around Apple privacy restrictions on iPhones, and they sought this fusion after their stock went down when they disclosed to investors that their own technological efforts failed.

Are you SURE you would trust a company like that? They literally promised investors, to ignore user consent. If they promise you they won't breach your privacy, what makes you think their promise to you, rando guy they don't know, is more important than their promise to investors that give them money?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Breeding game, huh
I don't really look out for these even and still saw a few fall and be abandoned
maybe this one will be the one, good luck
need more futa protag games in my life ;p (if this one doesn't have one, I hope it will)
:p I thought Breeder of Nephelym already broke the curse.
But don't worry, this game will be updated often :)
and afaik BoN is infamous for slow development, save breaking updates and lackluster exploration gameplay

anyway, biggest issue with breeder games is that if everything can breed everything, it leads to exponentailly more work needed for each race added, and only solution I can see is limitingt the possible breeding pairs, which likely would displease many, so I'm not sure it's an issue that can be really avoided
3D environment makes mixing the races a bit easier though I suppose, since they don't have to be made from scratch

haste

Jul 27, 2018
Another brave soul enters the crypt of breeding simulators...
Will the devs of this game be strong enough to lift the curse of this genre?

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Stop spreading misinformation.
You have any financial ties with John Riccitello or something?

Where is the misinformation?

Meanwhile Unity is literally losing money after promises to go around Apple rules failed.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes