Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I loved the old one and i was realy sad when purple bomb abbandoned the project, the demo look promissing and i hope there be a little more option in the future (like sex during pregnancy and Breeders allowed to get pregnant by monster that weren't implemented in the old game)

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Guys please stop fighting over Unity. It's not related to the game and it's fake fearmongering. In Unity you can uninstall even core features so they won't force anyone to install ads package. We're never going to need ads in the game so discussions about recent Unity's acquisition isn't related to our game in any way - please stop. No more discussion about that news please.

---

I have updated the Developer's Notes to include roadmap and future plans because people keep asking for male MC.

That's the default value, you probably poked it away by mistake or the user is forcing vsync off.
Thank you for this! I'll make fixing FPS overheating a priority~

Just a bunch of random questions if the devs ever consider answering :
- How much inspiration do you think you'll take from the original (what you plan on taking or leaving) ?
- Do you plan on keeping things sandoxey with various little character stories, or do you consider the idea of having an overarching "main" story ?
- Do you have ideas of things to add that weren't in the original ?

Also I kinda join the people who think using the same name is a dangerous game. Not because of the old dev (if anything he'd probably feel good that his old project is still remembered and inspires people), but the artist might be a bit more the type to go tfor the throat...
- Plan on taking some of the characters, the original humorous storytelling, and some idea for the species.
- It will have a main quest/storyline, but just like stardew valley / my time at portia style of game, you can go at your own pace. Town NPCs will have their own little sidequests that go with their relationship level :)
- 3D exploration, dating sim, crafting (for practical tools but also for lewd tools/costumes)

S-Purple already sent me C&D, but only for his art. I removed all his art and replaced it with H-bomb's. He doesn't care about "Breeding Season" the concept, title, etc.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I played the original Breeding Season and it was great, I wasn't a fan of Cloud Meadow, it didn't have the same charm (If that makes sense) of Breeding Season, I hope this game goes farther than the original, Here is the original game https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-season-v7-7-2-thebreedingseasonteam.6443/ NOTE: You need a Flash Player to play it, it's a great game, too bad it was never finished
pretty sure majority of people who come around here are quite aware of the OG game

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Well I'll watch this and see where it goes. These games are generally cursed though.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Yet another Breeding Season successor. Such a simple concept that had a long legacy of being cursed.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
You can have 0 futa if you want, just male x female. In tech demo we give 2x female, 2x male, and 1x futa as a test farm.

:cool: you won't regret following this game!

I really like the original breeding season, so I hope to use similar storylines/characters. However, if H-bomb sues us I'll change the story :D
Gameplay-wise, it's breeding season x stardew valley.

Definitely! This is our plan in the future :)
Considering H-Bomb acted like a B**** in the past with the game he'll probably take actions against you, I do hope you don't have any problems tho.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
"Everyone said"... Funny how I never heard anyone say anything of the sort, and I'm likely not the only one. On the other hand, there has been multiple people complaining about the artist. Not even mentionning the simple fact that he straight up did the one single thing that would definitely kill the old project, to start a new one on exactly the same concept, except he was the instigator of said project and therefor could deide to keep most of the money for himself...
But that's going a bit off-topic comapred to the game we have here, so I'll leave it at that.
I have actually followed the developments of Breeding Season closely, and SPurple (the artist) made a statement to explain himself in a very cold and argumentative tone, like if it was written by a lawyer. But there was another person who complained, just not at the same length Spurple did: Vanilly, the animator. She preferred to stay away from the fight, but when asked about it, she just posted her resignation letter, which stated the bad management HBomb had done until that point that motivated her resignation. It was a four people team, but I'm not sure what the other employee did.

At first, I had just read HBomb hysterical post, and gave him the reason, but after seeing both sides, I believe both were wrong. HBomb was a bad manager, and was just sitting on that Patreon money while making promises and more promises of content, but not doing anything to deliver the said content. On other hand, the artist did betray HBomb, he could just have left and settled the rights of the art financially, but he preferred to destroy the project to remove competition and bring attention to his own game... A game that he promised would be finished in 2 years, and the last time I saw it, it's still being developed, looks like HBomb wasn't the only one to overscope his game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Got a bunch of feedback right away:
  1. The cursor being on screen at all times is very distracting. Maybe add a toggle for it at least.
  2. Some model clipping during the animations occurs, but that's not a big deal
  3. The map, even for an alpha build is way too limited. Could've just put the invisible walls a bit farther out.
Otherwise, seems solid for an alpha build.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
On other hand, the artist did betray HBomb, he could just have left and settled the rights of the art financially, but he preferred to destroy the project to remove competition and bring attention to his own game... A game that he promised would be finished in 2 years, and the last time I saw it, it's still being developed, looks like HBomb wasn't the only one to overscope his game.
I mean, as much as people could crap on someone, bad managment isn't much more than a fault. My own mother worked for a man with no managment skills until she retired. It didn't destroy lives. It just made the job annoying.
On the other end, the artist apparently kinda got a reputation for doing a lot to kill any project even vaguely ressembling his own to make sure he has no competition whatsoever... Which is a pretty scummy strategy and only implies that said project wouldn't hold a candle to the competition if it was allowed to exist...

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes