NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
my game ends with chapter 1
can anybody help me?
Either download the new update which has chapter 2, or delete any mod you are using would be my guess.

Chapter 2 question: is it in any way possible to get enough hearts to succesfully climb the ladder? Even when I went for what seemed to be the maximum amount I could get, it still wasn't enough.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Either download the new update which has chapter 2, or delete any mod you are using would be my guess.

Chapter 2 question: is it in any way possible to get enough hearts to succesfully climb the ladder? Even when I went for what seemed to be the maximum amount I could get, it still wasn't enough.
As long as you were interacting with most characters and at least choosing 50% positive choices, you should be able to climb it!

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Long waited update of one of my favs first realesed VN and I got pretty boring child level dialogs for most of the update.Humor is all but funny and when we finally got some adult happening(blowjob),they are shaking in animation like they have Parkinson disease. Not a single one normal conversation(until Stormy arrives) making me to fast forward until the next choice or another scene with different person. First release was by far better(at least for me). Maybe also Im getting old and I can't appreciate what dev is trying to make.When Stormy arrived and all up to 'treasure hunt' is great and that kinda of stuff made me get hooked on this. I really hope future updates will be more about Stormy,Layla or any other adult because all school buddies seems they are 12 not 18.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Long waited update of one of my favs first realesed VN and I got pretty boring child level dialogs for most of the update.Humor is all but funny and when we finally got some adult happening(blowjob),they are shaking in animation like they have Parkinson disease. Not a single one normal conversation(until Stormy arrives) making me to fast forward until the next choice or another scene with different person. First release was by far better(at least for me). Maybe also Im getting old and I can't appreciate what dev is trying to make.When Stormy arrived and all up to 'treasure hunt' is great and that kinda of stuff made me get hooked on this. I really hope future updates will be more about Stormy,Layla or any other adult because all school buddies seems they are 12 not 18.
We aren't going to fault you for your choice in humor at all! Like we say in our Developer Notes, the humor isn't for everyone. It's called irreverent comedy. It's the same thing as one person thinking the Office is hilarious and the next thinking it is stupid. And yes, we know our animations need work, our artist Otter is new at them and we don't have a huge budget.

We are going to say this once: we won't be changing our game to please everyone and this is the humor we have chosen. You're well within your right to have your preference though, and we will never fault you for that!

Either way, thank you for trying our game!

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
We aren't going to fault you for your choice in humor at all! Like we say in our Developer Notes, the humor isn't for everyone. It's called irreverent comedy. It's the same thing as one person thinking the Office is hilarious and the next thinking it is stupid. And yes, we know our animations need work, our artist Otter is new at them and we don't have a huge budget.

We are going to say this once: we won't be changing our game to please everyone and this is the humor we have chosen. You're well within your right to have your preference though, and we will never fault you for that!

Either way, thank you for trying our game!
Thats cool,really. Im not criticize for sake of it or for being mean. I really do like stuff you make,thats probably why I share me opinion. Otherwise I would only say 'nah,thats not my style'. We all look for perfect VN. Devs to make it and us to enjoy it. (y)
P.S. Thank you for your time on not so much positive comment from my part.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Thats cool,really. Im not criticize for sake of it or for being mean. I really do like stuff you make,thats probably why I share me opinion. Otherwise I would only say 'nah,thats not my style'. We all look for perfect VN. Devs to make it and us to enjoy it. (y)
P.S. Thank you for your time on not so much positive comment from my part.
We know you aren't! If you were you would have taken to the reviews as most who don't like irreverent humor do, so we appreciate you just letting us know on here!

That's our goal, to make the best possible VN we can while staying true to our grand vision for the game. One thing we can guarantee though is, yes, there is going to be plenty of Stormy.

Jul 20, 2020
Just played through this one and at first I was skeptical with the basic cliché of a start to a VN, but it really grew on me. The humor was great, and had me laughing several times (the Layla morning scene was hilarious and really endearing). The characters are all really well written with unique dialogue that feels natural (for the most part).

And I appreciate having the male "friend" in this one not be some alpha-chad douche competition but a genuine (so far that I've seen) nice guy.

I know the 2nd chapter just came out, but now I'm eager for the third chapter to be released asap, definitely a feel-good (so far, hopefully no dark swerves come up) VN so far that I can get into.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
darn ...

the ottens are very well hidden this time ...
gonna snoop through the script if im not find all at the next new run :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes