Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Tried it out.
Easily 4* I did not see any tractor tires hanging from women,but some nice large realistic breasts. This is a great thing.

The story seems to be developing well and the renders are 4* out of 5*

It is rather short,but understood at this point in development.

Keep up the good work Dev and thank you for the game.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Matrix Hearts [v0.2.1] + Jeevant & Ripson Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
What are you talking about, I am Canadian and totally into Watersports, just check my sig!

1644134812543.png

All kidding aside, we are bordered by the Atlantic, Pacific & Arctic Oceans and the Great Lakes. I own a cottage on the 10th largest lake in the world and we have a catamaran, a canoe, 2 windsurfers and 2 kayaks... And let's not get started about the fastest sailing ships in the world being built in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. #Bluenose

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
What are you talking about, I am Canadian and totally into Watersports, just check my sig!

View attachment 1637550

All kidding aside, we are bordered by the Atlantic, Pacific & Arctic Oceans and the Great Lakes. I own a cottage on the 10th largest lake in the world and we have a catamaran, a canoe, 2 windsurfers and 2 kayaks... And let's not get started about the fastest sailing ships in the world being built in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. #Bluenose
I'm not arguing any of these points! I grew up in Banff... but we are referring to Olympic water sports. Canada isn't exactly the cream of the crop! We are winter sport gurus.

Reactions: c_oriole
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes