Sep 3, 2020
This! Interaction with the girls is what gets the story to its main arcs. You won't, however, be forced into a relationship! In most cases, you can even choose how sexually involved you get, while some are required for a reason.

This is all about story. Everything, even if it feels slow, is building toward bigger story beats. But yes, when it comes to romance, who you need up with, harem or not, is completely up to you!
this is music to my ears because I'm more of a story and character kind of guy to me that's the most important thing

so please take your time I'm not in any Rush for sex

while I sit back and enjoy the story

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just played for a bit and noticed some things...

Blue Otter Games you really should give players some kind of a hint for those otter stickers, they are really hard to spot sometimes :illuminati: and there are some scenes (mc/layla museum) where mc does not have a beard.

Also i think there is a bug when you say bye to stormy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also you missed a great pun when saying bye to Stormy... i'm sure there are good ideas here but i just went with: "Have a not so stormy voyage!" lol

p.s. Stormy seems cool and i could see my MC romance her on some other save paths but then i saw it in that short mc dream... she has pierced nips :WutFace:it hit me like a truck :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Just played for a bit and noticed some things...

Blue Otter Games you really should give players some kind of a hint for those otter stickers, they are really hard to spot sometimes :illuminati: and there are some scenes (mc/layla museum) where mc does not have a beard.

Also i think there is a bug when you say bye to stormy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also you missed a great pun when saying bye to Stormy... i'm sure there are good ideas here but i just went with: "Have a not so stormy voyage!" lol

p.s. Stormy seems cool and i could see my MC romance her on some other save paths but then i saw it in that short mc dream... she has pierced nips :WutFace:it hit me like a truck :HideThePain:
Yeah, we intend to make the Otter Hunt a little easier! We didn't think they were that hard, but when you know where they are, your opinion is a bit skewed, eh?

And we are going to update that Stormy scene to an easier trigger in the next update, thanks for looking out!

We probably won't get the hang of everything till about Chapter 4. We're still little nooblets in this water...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This! Interaction with the girls is what gets the story to its main arcs.
Just remove the story and all elements someone might complain about.
Just apply the all virgin patch, all issues solved and no one will complain about anything!
Shaved pussy? Solved
NTR? Solved
Virginity? 100%!
o_O

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
After playing the update (and a very good update it is!) it suddenly hit me:

Those Otters surely love them eyelashes! :p

(I didn't noticed it while playing V1.00 but man, all LI's have extremely prominent ones.....nothing wrong with that, it just caught me)

Last edited:

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
Man .. Finding otters and Deciding what's the best choice is a headache .. Can someone make a walkthrough and not a Mod?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded and played it, loved the story and the humor. As I also fancy red-haired girls with freckles you can guess if I'm gonna follow this game. If you make a wrong guess, my mum didn't like some words I often used, so I'll not comment that! Keep up the good work Devs! (y)

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Man .. Finding otters and Deciding what's the best choice is a headache .. Can someone make a walkthrough and not a Mod?
If you pay attention to the Matrix Hearts logo when you make a choice you can see when it says +1 or -1. It's pretty simple to scroll back and pick a different choice if you didn't get the points. Or when there aren't points to gain you can see all the dialogue and pick which one you like best.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
THEY. DID. WHAT?

Point me in the right direction, I'll show them what for.
Rylee is love. Rylee is what we all should strive for. Rylee is Rylee goddamnit!
for me, rylee is as ATTRACTIVE as UGLY SHIT...she is probably the worst and the least appealing from all chicks in this game.

yet if that floats your boats, do enjoy her...i only wish i could send you her character from my game/save, that would be win-win situation for all :BootyTime:
unfortunately as that isnt possible, just yet, we rely on hope for all chicks being optional, at least for banga-bunga-actions/relations, as the dev has already hinted.

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
Me likey, so far. I enjoy well-developed storylines, and this one looks interesting. But two small (very small) things...

First, as a Canadian, I'm appalled - APPALLED, I tells ya - at how whiny the MC is. Maybe it's necessary for the future of the story arc, but man - sometimes I wish someone would give him a smack. And second, why does one of the teachers in the restaurant with the principal sport a beard AND boobs? Just curious... ;-)

All that said, great effort, guys, and I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for whatever you guys come up with going forward.

Thanks and cheers!

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Me likey, so far. I enjoy well-developed storylines, and this one looks interesting. But two small (very small) things...

First, as a Canadian, I'm appalled - APPALLED, I tells ya - at how whiny the MC is. Maybe it's necessary for the future of the story arc, but man - sometimes I wish someone would give him a smack. And second, why does one of the teachers in the restaurant with the principal sport a beard AND boobs? Just curious... ;-)

All that said, great effort, guys, and I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for whatever you guys come up with going forward.

Thanks and cheers!
The woman with the beard is the PE teacher from Chapter 1 who is tampering with the vending machine. She's taking steroids, hence the beard.

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes