d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Besides the one in front of the Monitor? :Kappa:
Looks like we got ourselves a Chad here.
Not everyone in a AVN needs to be a Virgin imho.
Non virgins are not a deal breaker for me but I'll take a virgin over a non virgin girl anyday.
Sometimes it can be even better if your Partner had some experience before
Sexual prowess isn't something to boast about. It will kill my boner if a girl deep throats the whole dick in one go.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Looks like we got ourselves a Chad here.

Non virgins are not a deal breaker for me but I'll take a virgin over a non virgin girl anyday.

Sexual prowess isn't something to boast about. It will kill my boner if a girl deep throats the whole dick in one go.
Belive it or not, sometimes a Joke is just a joke ;)

That´s personal preference i guess.

Who exactly boasts about sexual prowess? Your example is a bit extreme.
Even small things can count towards experience. You don´t necessarily need to know how to swallow a whole dick. I had 3 Virgins in my whole life and had to teach 2 of em how to kiss properly.
Belive me, there is nothing more boner killing than girls that look like they are gill breathing like a fish during a simple kiss or while going down on you.
And that´s where we go full circle. It all comes down to personal preference :)

So if ur more into virgins, well, all power to you. It´s just not for me.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Even small things can count towards experience. You don´t necessarily need to know how to swallow a whole dick. I had 3 Virgins in my whole life and had to teach 2 of em how to kiss properly.
Belive me, there is nothing more boner killing than girls that look like they are gill breathing like a fish during a simple kiss or while going down on you.

So a town bike won't bother you? You can simply overlook her past no matter what? I ain't willing to do that.

If I want to date and if I have a choice between a virgin and a non virgin I'll go for a virgin. Not everyone is looking for a hookup here.

The way you described your situation with virgins it doesn't look like they meant anything for you. Doesn't look like you had feelings for them. If you had feelings these minor inconveniences wouldn't have troubled you.

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022

So a town bike won't bother you? You can simply overlook her past no matter what? I ain't willing to do that.

If I want to date and if I have a choice between a virgin and a non virgin I'll go for a non virgin. Not everyone is looking for a hookup here.

The way you described your situation with virgins it doesn't look like they meant anything for you. Doesn't look like you had feelings for them. If you had feelings these minor inconveniences wouldn't have troubled you.

You're both weirdos

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

If I want to date and if I have a choice between a virgin and a non virgin I'll go for a virgin. Not everyone is looking for a hookup here.

And once more ur picking an extreme example. But to answer your question, no i wouldn´t. I have to ask though, is somebody who had just 1 or 2 bf`s before a town bike for you? Depending on how long they were together before and depending on what they did, she could already count as experienced. I´m not talking about a hooker for gods sake :D

have fun finding a virgin as a 40+ year old guy though. :D Those times are already over for me and i personally prefer women who know what they want over inexperienced girls. Nothing more, nothing less ;)

You're both weirdos
I mean.... we are discussing sexual preferences on a Pirate forum that´s full of Incest and several other questionable fetishes. Which part exactly made you realise that we´re weirdos? ;)

Reactions: Hououin

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
is somebody who had just 1 or 2 bf`s before a town bike for you?
Nope. You talked about experiences and all that so I thought you'll prefer a very experienced one. MY Bad. Experience can come from one dick or 100 dicks.

Still it doesn't change the fact that you'll get what someone already had so that makes it less special. More number of body count makes it lesser special.
have fun finding a virgin as a 40+ year old guy though. :D Those times are already over for me and i personally prefer women who know what they want over inexperienced girls. Nothing more, nothing less ;)
I'm still young but if I was 40 and single and if I had a choice between a virgin and a non virgin I would have still gone for a virgin. If the situation is like I'll never meet them again in that case I might go for the non virgin one. Just because you're old doesn't mean you won't find young girls attractive...right?

If it is just sex you want without any strings attached then I can also see myself going for the experienced one. I'm in this relationship for fun and ofcourse non virgins are more fun :LOL:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Todays update:

Tip of the ole hat, Otters!
The results of the poll for ZippyApp integration are in and a whopping 85% of you wanted full integration of the app within the game. That means we are going to work on programming the app so you can scroll, click, like, and navigate the phone. When we introduce this into the game and how are going to come in future polls, so keep an eye out for those!
We are going to work on programming this after we have finished posing all the renders, as that's the top priority right now. Because we don't have the top of the line equipment, it's going to take us a little longer when we render, but we promise to keep you in the know about what step we are on when we get further along posing.
Right now we are about 40% through posing. We had to revamp a few scenes such as Layla's House and the School because we are using Daz now, but the scenery otter-look great! And we are way ahead on schedule, so we hope we can have a lot of posing completed and ready to render!
We are going to have more renders to preview and Behind-the-scenes content this month. Keep those paws playing!
Splish-splash!

-The Otter Team

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I AM Canadian, I currently live in Vancouver, well SOUTH Van, in an Amazingly beautiful coast town of White Rock, yet I was raised in the mountains. and have lived all over here from the far north to the far east, now to the farthest west, and I can tell you with ALL certainty, that we do NOT have cold summers like it is depicted in this novel!

TODAY on September 02 it was a balmy 32C, ffs it was up to 38C for a few days...now convert that shiit to Fahrenheit, and tell me it's fcking cold here lmao!

In the WINTER here when I moved to my house it was 10C that was on December 22, I LEFT the mountains where it was -30C which IS mighty cold, most of you wouldn't survive when the weather is LITERALLY trying to kill you, so I packed my things into a truck wearing a heavy sweater and rocking some solid hiking boots, I moved IN here the SAME DAY wearing a Meshuggah muscle shirt and SHORTS!

Whoever wrote the script talks about maple syrup, moose, beavers, and COLD, since that's what they have been TOLD about Canada, maybe in the future, just have a few sit-downs with actual Canadians who were born and raised in DIFFERENT parts of this incredibly beautiful country (No seriously there are literal WONDERS of the world right here, including the EIGHTH wonder, a glorious place called The Cabot Trail...look that shiit up!) for more accurate backgrounds and stories.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Then what would you say about Canada that everyone can relate to?

There's a reason we have it in our script. It's funny and others can relate to it because that's what Canada is! We can have a laugh at our stereotypes. Who was arguing about Canada's beauty? And we are going to fight anyone who says our maple syrup isn't the flippin' best they ever had.

Our Main Otter is from Banff, where the weather IS very mild. The temperatures even in the summer can wane into very, very chilly. It is very different living in Canada than a tropical climate where it's humid. But we're sorry for, uh, offending anyone?

Kind of rude to insinuate someone isn't Canadian because of how you feel this is depicted. Sorry there, bud.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
In other Canadian news, we are making paw-some work on Chapter 3! We are much further along than we thought we would be and have been/are going to be sharing more and more Behind-the-scenes content and preview renders on Patreon.

We are going to be cautiously optimistic about a holiday release window for this one.

Keep in mind, this update is kinda gargantuan. We're talking humpback whale equivalent. We even had to trim the "covert mission" that was going to be at the tail of this Chapter and move it to the opener of Chapter 4 because it's going to be too big.

We know it has been a bit of a wait, but we promise it's going to be worth every wave! Keep those whiskers playing!

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
After seeing all the girls in the game kinda wish now that this was an incest game or maybe the mom assets were used on some other milf that we probably could have an relationship later. What a knockout she was, easily the best looking women in the game.

Reactions: SpecterX

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Ello Otters!
It's official: we're coming out with Matrix Hearts on Steam!
Season 1 is coming after the release of Chapter 3 and is going to include Chapters 1 - 3. Also, as requested by majority popularity, we are going to include more content in the Steam version of the game. This won't include any story content, only added awesomeness. We have a few things we've already added, but we are also going to poll you later to ask what you would like most.
For Season 1 of the Steam version, you are going to get in-depth achievements that aren't simply playing the game, ZippyApp integration from Chapter 1, and more! Look forward to that Patreon poll coming this week.
You can add the game to your wishlist on Steam:

We are happy from our paws to our whiskers to bring you Season 1 of Matrix Hearts and can't wait for you to play plenty more of our game!
Splish-splash!

-The Otter Team

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Yes, we are adding a Steam version of the game!
The Steam version won't have any added main content, only added awesomeness that makes a Steam game a Steam game. All our chapters, since they are considered early access versions, are still going to be available for free on F95, etc.

Having our game on Steam means reaching more players, and more players are a phenomenally splashy thing for the future of Matrix Hearts!

You can wishlist Season One here:

We can't wait for your paws to play more of our game!

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
this was one of the games i had the feeling it could turn into a masterpiece by its story and graphics but with the amount/frequency in terms of updates and the problems the dev team has to face it will probably be ababdoned sooner or later...
nvm it was a good run

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes