SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I checked patreon and it says it will release in 1-2 weeks. It's been 3 weeks however, so I wanted to know if I missed something. Don't be so hasty.
Blue Otter has been outsourcing the animations to someone else since the original artist left. I don't know who that animator is, but they've pretty consistently been slow at best. I doubt Otter himself even knows where the animations are at.

He does hope that he can animate future updates on his own and not rely on someone else for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: riddikk91

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Blue Otter has been outsourcing the animations to someone else since the original artist left. I don't know who that animator is, but they've pretty consistently been slow at bet. I doubt Otter himself even knows where the animations are at.

He does hope that he can animate future updates on his own and not rely on someone else for them.
the radiant dude/dev? he is always happy to takemoneyhelp and he is damned slowlighting fast...
good for otter to have found such upstanding help(y):BootyTime:

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Blue Otter has been outsourcing the animations to someone else since the original artist left. I don't know who that animator is, but they've pretty consistently been slow at best. I doubt Otter himself even knows where the animations are at.

Animations are a talent in and of itself. He keeps insisting they are almost complete, but we are getting them at a consistent, yet slower pace than obviously what we would hope for.

We can't tell people to work faster, and we want them to look amazing! Meanwhile, we are already powering through Part 2 and right on track to get it to you in May.

Thank you for your patience!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Animations are a talent in and of itself. He keeps insisting they are almost complete, but we are getting them at a consistent, yet slower pace than obviously what we would hope for.

We can't tell people to work faster, and we want them to look amazing! Meanwhile, we are already powering through Part 2 and right on track to get it to you in May.

Thank you for your patience!
Hey mate i was just wondering the tags say harem is that mandatory or can i choose one love interest?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1680165158450.png

You gotta lotta broken trust and alienation issues to surmount in this game
if you wanna try your hand at romance, as opposed to accepting fate be your rudder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1680165296660.png

Like, you everything. Like, you hips. Like, you belly button. Like, you bosoms. Like, you curls,

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Ello Otters!

A few awesome things! First of all, we have updated the Patreon. The layout is so much better and way more in-depth. The preview images are from Chapter 3 too. You can now download Chapter 3 Part 1 from the Download Here river on the page.
And that brings us to the animation update! We are still waiting on our animator to finish a few more scenes. We know it has been longer than anticipated, but we want the animations to be perfect and are not going to rush. This won't push the Chapter 3 Part 2 release at all.
Part 2 has fewer animations, as they are allocated to three specific scenes. Speaking of Part 2, we are about 39% complete! That's a months work. We are very confident that we can release early access in May, if not the public release.
And yes, the Main Otter is learning to animate. That way everything is in house and releases go as we want.
The Steam version is going to be pushed back a month to June, 9th. This both is 69 (nice!), and it is near the 2nd Otter-versary. We have a few surprises for you in that version of the game, and for anyone who pledges Big Ole Otter and above, you get the game paid for by the Otters!
We have more goodies coming in the future. It's going to be otterly amazing!

-The Otter Team

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Ello Otters!

A few awesome things! First of all, we have updated the Patreon. The layout is so much better and way more in-depth. The preview images are from Chapter 3 too. You can now download Chapter 3 Part 1 from the Download Here river on the page.
And that brings us to the animation update! We are still waiting on our animator to finish a few more scenes. We know it has been longer than anticipated, but we want the animations to be perfect and are not going to rush. This won't push the Chapter 3 Part 2 release at all.
Part 2 has fewer animations, as they are allocated to three specific scenes. Speaking of Part 2, we are about 39% complete! That's a months work. We are very confident that we can release early access in May, if not the public release.
And yes, the Main Otter is learning to animate. That way everything is in house and releases go as we want.
The Steam version is going to be pushed back a month to June, 9th. This both is 69 (nice!), and it is near the 2nd Otter-versary. We have a few surprises for you in that version of the game, and for anyone who pledges Big Ole Otter and above, you get the game paid for by the Otters!
We have more goodies coming in the future. It's going to be otterly amazing!

-The Otter Team
As a follow up on this, the post has been updated as follows:
The Steam version is going to be pushed back a month to June, 9th. The main build is going to be ready for May 9th, but with how long the animator has taken, we don't want to take any chances of it not being fully ready. A soft push of a month gives us plenty of time to make certain it is perfect. This both is 69 (nice!), and it is near the 2nd Otter-versary. We have a few surprises for you in that version of the game, and for anyone who pledges Big Ole Otter and above, you get the game paid for by the Otters!
As a bit more info, there are two related reasons for this delay:
  1. Animations are... wherever they are. This is the key source for the delay since Otter wants to have the Steam release to have them at the start, and not to add them in a patch later.
  2. After the animations arrive, it gives Valve plenty of time to review the build of the game and give the green light to push it. I know for a fact it isn't absolutely necessary that the exact build that is pushed to users on day 1 is the exact build that is reviewed, but it certainly doesn't hurt to do it this way.

I for one really hope that this is the end of the delays since I know we're all fed up with them. Best of hopes toward Part 2 not having the same series of delays.

Xenon30

Apr 3, 2023
Buon giorno sono nuovo della comunity ho appena iniziato il gioco e trovo che sia fatto molto bene, per questo vi faccio i complimenti, ma vi chiedo se sia possibile aggiungere anche la traduzione in lingua italiana nei prossimi aggiornamenti. grazie e buon lavoro.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Buon giorno sono nuovo della comunity ho appena iniziato il gioco e trovo che sia fatto molto bene, per questo vi faccio i complimenti, ma vi chiedo se sia possibile aggiungere anche la traduzione in lingua italiana nei prossimi aggiornamenti. grazie e buon lavoro.
Hi, please use deepl or googletranslate to translate your posts, as this is English only forum, and you are risking your post being deleted. And dont worry for eventual mistakes, most of us here arent native speakers, so as long as it is in English someone will understand it already.
As for your question, there are few threads dedicated to translations, for example this one is fairly active:
https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-free-translators.116378/
You can check/ask there..moreover, teher you can freely write in Italian, no one will take it as rules breaking.
Welcome and good luck!

Reactions: Xenon30

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is there a mod for the current version of the game that isn't linked? also this game still fucking rocks!

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes