Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Love this game!
It has a nice balance between story and lewd stuff...and as MC points out a few times...peeps are a bit nuts...but in a good way imo.
The only cristisism I have is with the sex animations, feels like it misses something.
The first 2 animations I thought were not as smooth.
Also when in the foreplay and the skip to the actual deed so to speak...it misses something like the penetration vibe thing...the fucking just suddenly starts. Feels like I'm missing 1 maybe 2 steps.
With the Xia scene on the beach the start was better...but than the ending was abrupt.
I know there was a circumstance (no spoiler) as of why it should be a bit more abrupt...but I missed maybe a frame or 2 to make it not so abrupt and still stay in the story at that time.

Also....is this intended? View attachment 2461529
You can see it the first time the character shows up. So well groomed too.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
At this time, there is no official Android build for this version, and I'm not currently aware of any unofficial ones from the community.
Blackeye does Matrix hearts, he hasn't updated from 0.2.2 > 0.3.2 yet, I was literally just checking my f95 notifications over coffee, ill inquire if he plans on updating his port,
cheers-fireworks.gif

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
I'm not seeing any new content. Just the stuff with Rylee near the end of the chapter 2. Didn't understand this looping before either and even less now. I even started a new game and got to same exact thing.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Dev this has been one of my favorites for a while wasn't sure how this update was going to go with the change in staff (sorry!) but its great! No decline love the game! two paws up!

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I'm not seeing any new content. Just the stuff with Rylee near the end of the chapter 2. Didn't understand this looping before either and even less now. I even started a new game and got to same exact thing.
you modded your game for 2.2 thats why.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I guess the mod is causing the looping? Never seen this looping issue with any other game.
Mods sometimes replace part of the script. That's why they have to be up to date. Otherwise they cause bugs like this one for example. In another game a mod caused the intro to jump forward in time up to a completely unrelated story element.
Usually the game just crashes when a mod causes a bug.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Have you had a look at the dev's Patreon page?

That might be a good place to start... do a little investigative work for yourself! :D
I checked patreon and it says it will release in 1-2 weeks. It's been 3 weeks however, so I wanted to know if I missed something. Don't be so hasty.

Reactions: NewWanderer
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes