MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

Thank you for being so patient with me. I have now returned to being a full-time Otter! Now, you all wanna know, where's the next update, right? I was going to power through with the Point and Click update for Season One, but I have been reading comments and want to do something that's better for the game. I want to fix all the things with Chapters 1-3! This is going to include anything: renders that weren't showing up, renders with issues (starting from Chapter 3), routes that go into choices the player chooses, and everything you can think of! Write in the suggestions or Matrix Hearts channel. This update comes out later this month, while next month we can do the proper content update.

Welcome back, it's time to game!

-Otter Team

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Thank you for being so patient with me. I have now returned to being a full-time Otter! Now, you all wanna know, where's the next update, right? I was going to power through with the Point and Click update for Season One, but I have been reading comments and want to do something that's better for the game. I want to fix all the things with Chapters 1-3! This is going to include anything: renders that weren't showing up, renders with issues (starting from Chapter 3), routes that go into choices the player chooses, and everything you can think of! Write in the suggestions or Matrix Hearts channel. This update comes out later this month, while next month we can do the proper content update.

-Otter Team
thanks for posting this but reading this makes me wonder if I should do a replay even tho I just played not that long ago since it gonna include some fixes haha. I'll decide on the next content update is out haha

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

-Otter Team
Didn't he return to full-time development in April? Then again in May? Then again in June? Then again in August?

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023

-Otter Team
It needed a recoding/pathing - it was terrible (which was a shame, because everything else was great). Hopefully, without redoing renders it will be a quick one. But since Chapter 4 was just about finished according to a post on 22nd September, 2023, I'm not holding my breath.

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 69 Votes