Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started but I gotta ask how the MC didn't get some sort of settlement for gross negligence? Maybe I misinterpreted those early scenes but it looked like not only the handgrips coming off the wall but exposed screws further down. During that scene the whole 'you may be entitled to compensation' schtick was running through my head.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Just started but I gotta ask how the MC didn't get some sort of settlement for gross negligence? Maybe I misinterpreted those early scenes but it looked like not only the handgrips coming off the wall but exposed screws further down. During that scene the whole 'you may be entitled to compensation' schtick was running through my head.
We really didn't think many people would care about that detail, but we will add something to explain it in the next update!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Ah, regarding the otters, dear otters, any plans for tracking the ones found in persistent storage so one doesn't need a perfect playthrough to catch 'em all? Pretty please.
Good question! Otter paws take a while to learn programming. The fix for the Otter Hunt is coming in 0.1.1, which is coming sooner than you think. Wiiiiink.

Reactions: Hordragg

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Layla, you've got me on my knees
Layla, I'm begging, darling please
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind

Great start everything looks good Chrysta is a bitch but those back and forth insults are a hilarious!

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just played this and really enjoyed it! The story background is believable enough with some sci-fi added, renders are great and the babes are awesome! (y)(y)

Reactions: Blue Otter Games
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes