Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Nice to see a Mc with actual problems. Yeah he was a bit of a dick, but I get his pain and frustration, that accident was nutty ass hell though lol, like what are the odds? Anyway, everything look crisp and fresh renders wise. The story so far okay, I'm gonna enjoy breaking up Dutch's harem dreams, not on my watch pal. Eye candy wise Chrysta and Layla are the only ladies that stood out to me.

I enjoyed Matrix Hearts though.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features
  • Best dialogue choises highlighted green
  • Added a "Unlock all" to Otter hunt gallery
  • Added a scene gallery
Installation: Extract the mod folder to your Matrix Hearts folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Please, updated for : Matrix Hearts [v0.1.1]
THANK YOU in advance...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This Visual Novel is about story. While there is plenty of lewd content, there is also plenty of reading (within reason) and a tale to follow.
0.1.2 - Free Roam Update
+Adding a free roam section to the game. This has no effect on the main story, it's simply some side-story and gadabout clicking to entertain the player
... for me that is a contradiction and something that doesn't works great in 99% of the VN games.

Is this more like in Being a DIK and others where you have small areas to do some stuff before you continue with the story or is this the crappy worldmap/housemap freeroam that is utterly pointless and just there to bloat the game to give the impression that it is bigger than it is?

The first can work, when it is not to often and the areas are not to big and without to much empty filler stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
... for me that is a contradiction and something that doesn't works great in 99% of the VN games.

Is this more like in Being a DIK and others where you have small areas to do some stuff before you continue with the story or is this the crappy worldmap/housemap freeroam that is utterly pointless and just there to bloat the game to give the impression that it is bigger than it is?

The first can work, when it is not to often and the areas are not to big and without to much empty filler stuff.
We will make this clearer in the Future Updates section, but it's only going to be one small section of each chapter. No grinding.

As we have mentioned, this is completely optional. It has no bearing on the story itself. It's very light.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Matrix Hearts [v0.1.1] [Blue Otter Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,23 GB / 165 MB - MatrixHearts-1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 148 MB - MatrixHearts-1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features
  • Best dialogue choises highlighted green
  • Added a "Unlock all" to Otter hunt gallery
  • Added a scene gallery
Installation: Extract the mod folder to your Matrix Hearts folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
the mod doesn't work!!

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes