Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feels like all women approove as of now, of the talking, of MCs existence, of his inquisitive mind,
all of those multiple hearts sure come in handy when it comes to candid heartfelt interactions.
We are actually poling our Patrons for how much interaction they want in the free roam. We want the friendliest experience, and while we know it won't please everyone, we're going to go with what the majority feel would be appropriate and fair to those who don't want to free roam.

As for a harem? Well, the Otter dictionary of wet words defines a harem as a collection of women in a symbiotic and mutual relationship with a main character in which they all willingly participate and have equal knowledge of each woman's involvement in the harem. In other words "man sex all women. All women approve."
There are simple roams - you have a bunch of interactions you can do - meet many babes,
or not - end free roam after the bang you wanted and move on into the story.

There is the roam you have in this game already, with the many options to choose in our own order
when having time to burn in the yard.

Where you wanna take this, time wil tell - could be straight into the beavers dam, where they fornicate to no end.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
It shouldn't unless you played the game before, then it should unlock them retroactively.

Which Otter Hunt did you find that it unlocked everything before it? Thank you! :)
I unlocked the 1st, 2nd, 4th(which unlocked the 3rd), the second to the last(which unlocked the ones between it and the 4th) and the last one.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks great Dev, and a nice choice of story line. Spent a lot of time bouldering at Indian Rock, and climbing at Donner Summit and Black-walls in college, so you got me interested.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As for a harem? Well, the Otter dictionary of wet words defines a harem as a collection of women in a symbiotic and mutual relationship with a main character in which they all willingly participate and have equal knowledge of each woman's involvement in the harem. In other words "man sex all women. All women approve."
That is what I wanted to hear and not what some other Devs try with the harem tag, like here are 10 girls but you can only get 2 mini harems with 3 girls each, or here are 2 girlfriend candidates where you have to choose 1 from and here are 6 side girls and you can choose 3 of them and that will be your harem.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Looks great Dev, and a nice choice of story line. Spent a lot of time bouldering at Indian Rock, and climbing at Donner Summit and Black-walls in college, so you got me interested.
Ah, very prestigious climbing locations! Always glad to see the climbing crowd coming to play the game :)

Reactions: Reese286

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
did you read all about free roam? ....
dont judge too much on reading 1 or 2 posts- just play and see for yourself
0.1.2 - Free Roam Update. That isn't an option.

That being said... the intent of my post wasn't to shit on the game. It was more to add my voice to the others that had similar concerns in hopes that free roam will be implemented in a way that's not too intrusive to the main story.

If it's implemented well... that'd be great. The women look fine af and a rock-climbing story is 1000* more exciting than one about a guy living in his not moms house.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
0.1.2 - Free Roam Update. That isn't an option.

That being said... the intent of my post wasn't to shit on the game. It was more to add my voice to the others that had similar concerns in hopes that free roam will be implemented in a way that's not too intrusive to the main story.

If it's implemented well... that'd be great. The women look fine af and a rock-climbing story is 1000* more exciting than one about a guy living in his not moms house.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the free roaming update, and you're right... sandbox and free roam are two very different things.

This will only feature light free roam on one section of each chapter. No grind puzzles, nothing like that. It's simply exploring that section of the game. You can find tertiary characters to talk to, free roam collectibles, and information about the town.

And you can click to skip the entire thing. There is content that only exists in the free roam, but it has no impact on main story, girls, sea gulls, boats, you name it!
Its been addressed and looks like its going to be implemented rather well. maybe op will update the changelog to suggest its skippable. but not to worry friend its "free roam" not "Sandbox"... think of "being a dik/college kings" so any optional content it might bring should be pretty easy to obtain if you care about missing that stuff.

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
I love these types of games with a sense of humor, not only do I get to look at some hot renders but more than a few laughs on the way!

Looking forward to future updates, keep up the good work!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Nice game lots of potential!

To the author - how long did it take for you to produce 0.1? Just looking for a guage of how often you put out updates usually what I base subbing on.

When MC was looking at nudes on his phone who was the girl in the first two photos? Because she had straight blond hair and the ex had kind of wavy hair but the faces looked similar not sure if it was meant to be a different girl or not. Hoping the ex somehow makes a comeback but not sure how it could work plus too many girls is often the downfall of many harem games so maybe not.

Also for the rommmate - is she a doctor? They refer to her as a physical therapist but the fact that she's conducting experiments and the way she talks about how she was the smartest person in school (when physical therapists is like a certificate not even a degree IIRC) I think she has to be an MD/DO or PhD right? Putting her in the 26-27ish age which tracks with having a babysitter 7-8 years older than you.

After the scene with the flight attendant had to double check the game didn't have the pregnancy tag haha - too bad!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Nice game lots of potential!

To the author - how long did it take for you to produce 0.1? Just looking for a guage of how often you put out updates usually what I base subbing on.

When MC was looking at nudes on his phone who was the girl in the first two photos? Because she had straight blond hair and the ex had kind of wavy hair but the faces looked similar not sure if it was meant to be a different girl or not. Hoping the ex somehow makes a comeback but not sure how it could work plus too many girls is often the downfall of many harem games so maybe not.

Also for the rommmate - is she a doctor? They refer to her as a physical therapist but the fact that she's conducting experiments and the way she talks about how she was the smartest person in school (when physical therapists is like a certificate not even a degree IIRC) I think she has to be an MD/DO or PhD right? Putting her in the 26-27ish age which tracks with having a babysitter 7-8 years older than you.

After the scene with the flight attendant had to double check the game didn't have the pregnancy tag haha - too bad!
The first release took us 7 months to be honest. Although, 4 of those months we didn't really work on it and kept flipping through ideas, character designs, etc.

Now that we have our feet wet (hah, Otter puns), we are much more proficient. You can expect Chapter 2 out in 2-3 months, maybe sooner based on if we can get out of the pool and work more. We're already way further ahead than we thought we would be!

As for the woman on the phone, yes, that's Siarra. Without spoiling anything, she comes back!

Libby has a Masters Degree. She isn't making the medical equipment, she is working with it. Her experience in Prolifient was enough to give her the necessary credentials to be put on the team. Also, she's a little older than that, although we won't spoil her age juuuuust yet!

Thanks for playing!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ah, very prestigious climbing locations! Always glad to see the climbing crowd coming to play the game :)
Thanks! I never thought of them as 'Prestigious' locations, don't think anyone thought that back then. It was just close and easy to get too and Tahoe/Donner was less than three hrs away. It's where everyone in Berkeley/East bay went to climb, still do I guess.

• Love
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes