• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Ello everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their patience! Here's a little spoiler: I have been finishing at my job in transition to becoming a full time Otter! I have been working part-time on this game for years, but now I can finally go full Otter. I have a whole bunch of content ready, but I am taking a vacation to watch Wrestlemania and adventure around a bit before I can get back to the game. You are otterly-awesome otters!

Until then... finish the story!

-The Otter Team

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Patreon has been updated so that anyone can go and get basic updates on the front page without having to scroll to find them!

This includes the current Otter memo which tells you how development is going, the monthly calendar for all content that month, and the current completion for the next chapters!

The current one up now is a big one because it goes over this first part of the year and why production has been slow. But we are about to ramp up and get into full-time game developer Otter!

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
YAY I am playing through the game and I love everything about it. Keep up the amazing work and can't wait for more chapters!

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes