Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I've been waiting for more information about the lesbian fetish before I play your game.
Will all lesbian(including sexual contact between girls in a threesome) be optional, as in I decide if it happens or not?
If that is not optional then will the threesomes be optional?
I get that some guys are into lesbian but many of us are not and want to check before we play a harem game these days.
Dev, could you kindly clarify this?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Happy New Year everyone!

Hope all you crazy-awesome Otters are fantastic. This is a bit of a leisure swim month, and there's a good reason for that: there is a lot of stuff coming! I can't spoil it all, but Chapter 4 is well into production, the revamp of Patreon is coming next month, the Point and Click update for Season One is coming in March along with the Android update, and one big surprise coming in March as well. It's going to be otterly-amazing. Here comes the storm!

-The Otter Team

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
it's almost 3 years by now.
slooooooooow developement.
It's still better then unleashed. Carbon blue is real scam who doesn't respect fans of his game. And he does the updates very slowly with max 300 or 400 renders on release

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
3.4 ends in the same spot as 3.2 but it said 1700+ new renders in the change log and +1-3 hours of gameplay depending on read speed what am i missing here?

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
There seems to be a bug or something. the mc already met and fucked stormy and is acting like its the first time they are meeting.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
so... is this game still alive? It's actually very good game! I hope it's not another one of those unfinished stories

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
so i just played the game
the story is good with good humor and the visuals very good, moreover
the li are beautiful and interesting but the only one i really liked was Layla which i found one of the best and most likeable LI i saw in any VN and i hope the single path with Layla is possible (plz dev do not write lesbian staff with her)
on the other hand second place would be stormy for me.
Overall is quite good VN i like it.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Happy New Year everyone!

Hope all you crazy-awesome Otters are fantastic. This is a bit of a leisure swim month, and there's a good reason for that: there is a lot of stuff coming! I can't spoil it all, but Chapter 4 is well into production, the revamp of Patreon is coming next month, the Point and Click update for Season One is coming in March along with the Android update, and one big surprise coming in March as well. It's going to be otterly-amazing. Here comes the storm!

-The Otter Team

Well, this is the end of March.

Any news about the next update?

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes