Feb 13, 2021
Damn, it would be nice if someone could remake this game with RPG maker, it’s confusing with all pixel graphics but art is insane.
A remake in RPG maker with additional free roam content would definitely be a hit.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Damn, it would be nice if someone could remake this game with RPG maker, it’s confusing with all pixel graphics but art is insane.
A remake in RPG maker with additional free roam content would definitely be a hit.
agreed it was the only one i played to the end ages ago i wouldnt do it again the game is complex without a google search for guide to help

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I said the same thing one year ago this game would get to more people if they remake it

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I have problem. I made laura naked but The npc react like she was in full cloth. Help. How to fix it?
Have you tried talking to everyone? If so much as one person reacts to her being naked, it means I'm pretty sure other npc's follow a storyline dialogue and that's it no reactions.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
That would be cool updated graphics and loads more content
Yes the art in this game is amazing but I couldnt bring myself to finish it between the grafics and always being lost on what to do also I like the son reaction on what you are wearing thats some good detail.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes the art in this game is amazing but I couldnt bring myself to finish it between the grafics and always being lost on what to do also I like the son reaction on what you are wearing thats some good detail.
understandable, your not the only one m8

Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone know how to fullscreen this game? I tired f5, f11, alt+enter. But i couldn't fullscreen it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know how to fullscreen this game? I tired f5, f11, alt+enter. But i couldn't fullscreen it.
I always Alt+Enter to fullscreen how odd you can't do that on yours? You could try your graphics card settings I'm sure there's a resolution to run for games Nvidia? or right click game.exe and try compatibility mode to be honest full screen if not the program / game, is usually a graphics card issue /setting if anything look for full screen settings options associated with graphics settings.

What graphics card do you have? It could be a driver thing, I once updated my graphics drivers and it prevented my rpg maker games running in fullscreen, I went back to an older driver model which was more compatible, not everything new is best on everyone's machine.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
my graphics card is nvidia geforce gtx 1660
It does not depend only from the gpu.
If your monitor does not support 640x480 native resolution, Alt + Enter won't work.
You can use Falcon-mkxp (alt + enter does not change the monitor resolution like the original engine does. it upscales the game resolution to match your monitor's)

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm surprised if anyone these days is using a monitor that doesn't support 640x480 lol

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
does anyone know how to open the golden gate at the key maker tower?

Think you have to please the old man in the tower who gives you a key, can't remember how I did it been a long time, maybe try changing outfits in front of him or something then talk to him?

I think that's what your referring to right? or if your talking about that specific gold big door, that's a tough one I don't remember that exactly, this game is quite the puzzle, its probably harder to figure out than the old dragon quest games.

Chances are think you have to come back to that door later in story when you figured out the other puzzles in the game and at one point you get the key from somwhere on your travels I think. I'll search for it if I find out I'll let you know. I wouldn't mind replaying at some point but only with a guide cause this is one tough game with no direction what so ever.

Does this walkthrough help?

If still doesn't help you I think you just need progress the story and you come across it, during your travels you find a way to unlock it, just remember where it is and come back to it when you found some magic items a key perhaps or what not. If all else fails you could always cheat lol hack the save and just put the key in your inventory using online save editor? Does this work?

or the save editor tool - which makes it easy to add items in your inventory I can't remember which one opens the door though you can play around with it I recommend doing this if you completed the game though here's my save as well though if you just want the pictures

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes