Jan 23, 2022
I'll tell you what's pathetic. Tiny dick lil boys crying about MC's with big penises. Also, despite what you or others think, average is NOT 3 - 6 inches. Average is whatever is currently in your own pants. If you have a 10 incher, then THAT is average. (Haven't had coffee this morning as I'm cutting down on the caffeine. So, take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm not fully awake. Ahaha)
Thanks for redefining the word "average," perhaps you will next redefine the word "median"

Feel free to add that grain of salt to your morning coffee, genius.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Amusing. Anyhow, don't let the F95 size queens detract you. Until hands free polevaulting becomes a recognized Olympic Sport, I am all for taking a break from HUGE PECKER MC's. It is a tired (exhausted) trope for this dude, at least.
While I'm of the thought there are way too many foot-long dicks in adult games, there may be something that some players don't know when it comes to having them in games.

It is very difficult to get good visual close-ups when the dicks are average, or even 'larger than average' without being monster sized. Everyone likes a good look at what the dick is doing (going into something, usually), and with positioning camera and body parts, it can get really frustrating. Most times, it has to be bigger to look good visually.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wow, I really liked how the different choices during the short free roam had different outcomes.
There is even a choice to completely screw up and getting a game over.
I appreciate when choices have impacts even if they are just minor.
But I really liked how your peeping would get you robbed or missing out on free potions.

I like the look of the Mauri character model. It's very unique. Highly customized.
The one of her mom seems to be customized too.

Short yet promising intro. I liked it.

Nov 17, 2021
Bruh, it's just as I anticipated. The genre in that other page of this game (new one) was wrong & misleading.. As the description says, the protagonist of this game is actually a freakin male. The name is also misleading provided that you're playing the game from the male protagonist's viewpoint rather than Mauri's

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what has changed? it's still version 0.1 from what i can tell :unsure:

edit: ok, nvm. now its 0.1overhaul

Last edited:

Deleted member 3186588

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
After some valuable feedback from this thread as well some growth in my skills and knowledge of Daz, I have overhauled v0.1 of this game. It is still little more than an intro into the game but I have added more content, renders, and animations.

I appreciate any continued, constructive, feedback you may have for me as I continue work on the next release.

Reactions: Larry2000

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Damn I hate this mistakes tags on it already. I'm thinking the MC gets vaginal sex but nope he just watches some random people. Being a voyeur shouldn't have the vaginal sex tag.
Yeah and I hate when people pu rape tags on games where rape isn't the focused content but a singular pseudo scene that is easily missed or just a single box of text in the whole game. But if I have to deal with it so do you.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Damn I hate this mistakes tags on it already. I'm thinking the MC gets vaginal sex but nope he just watches some random people. Being a voyeur shouldn't have the vaginal sex tag.
If vaginal sex is the kind of sex, that is observed.... well.... then the tag is correct. In your special case you should ask for the "Cuck" tag instead.....

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I feel that was a tagging mistake, this is not a sandbox game, it indeed has a a main goal that needs to be accomplished the the story guides you towards that goal.
You have free roam explorable areas, plus management of potions, money, energy, etc. That is a sandbox. Might not have day night cycles, time of day, etc, but with the other stuff, it is considered a sandbox (and seems the mods tagged it as so as well).

About the game though, it was pretty short. Though not a bad start, just short is all. Got several errors though during the free roam part. The dining scene was weird, and not really up for sloppy seconds, so I passed on that. But I kept getting errors with something about talking about Mauri, and another one about helping with potions. Even an error just entering the room with the mage girl (can't remember her name sorry).

But otherwise, the writing was decent enough, same with renders (though there was some grain here and there). But it wasn't all bad, just very short. And many errors in this remake.

Either way, not really for me but best of luck with your project and thanks. :)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Larry, is that a new signature you have there? Don't remember it anyway. Totally brilliant quote, wish I'd come up with it.
It's new as of... a year? It was a quote I made when I was discussing making a game with a friend. It holds true today as it did back then my friend. I'm writing a few stories myself, some of them MIGHT have that subject matter ;)

Deleted member 3186588

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
You have free roam explorable areas, plus management of potions, money, energy, etc. That is a sandbox. Might not have day night cycles, time of day, etc, but with the other stuff, it is considered a sandbox (and seems the mods tagged it as so as well).
Thanks for the clarification and sorry about the errors. I believe I found and fixed most of them but I will make sure I test better going forward.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If vaginal sex is the kind of sex, that is observed.... well.... then the tag is correct. In your special case you should ask for the "Cuck" tag instead.....
I think I disagree on that kind of tagging. Well, at least to a certain extent. I think that the game should be marked relative to the MC first, THEN the Love Interests if at all. For example, if the vaginal sex is with MC, that's worthy of a tag. If it's a Love Interest with another guy, it can MAYBE be marked, but it'd need another 3 letter tag. Finally, if it's a random girl you never got or were gonna get with, I think it shouldn't be tagged.