"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mauri's Quest [v0.1c] [Sylent_Lytening] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,40 GB / 167 MB - MaurisQuest-0.1c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,39 GB / 153 MB - MaurisQuest-0.1c-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
opened with a really dull/bored voiceover delivery and then hid the art every time i had a dialogue choice. then i hit a wall of errors....

deleted game at that point.
sorry but i cannot offer any positive beyond what art i see was nice enough.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
honestly not bad so far.

I like the amount of choices but kind of annoyed by the lack of some. feels like we could've been harder on the Thief given our advantage over her. as for the husband and wife scene in the dining area. would have preferred to be able to bang her before having to watch the other guy go at it, sloppy seconds and all that can ruin a sex scene a bit.

the prison chick wasn't bad though. but sucks we couldn't choose where to finish.

so far the sandbox element is barely there. mostly free roam. but hopefully we wont have to worry about to much inventory along the way. cause then it'll just get annoying.

Question: if you get a lust potion from the merchant and not Calli. will it be effective against Mauri in future updates?

as for the dark aura. seems like alot of potential for mind control. so kind of sad we couldn't use it on the blacksmith or the thief or even the husband and wife team.

also seems like it would be easy to use dark aura on people to make them drink a potion for max effect.

Deleted member 3186588

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
... would have preferred to be able to bang her before having to watch the other guy go at it, sloppy seconds and all that can ruin a sex scene a bit....the prison chick wasn't bad though. but sucks we couldn't choose where to finish...also seems like it would be easy to use dark aura on people to make them drink a potion for max effect.
This is great feedback. Thank you!

Reactions: Guz007

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I wonder a bit about Cali+Blacksmith situation. Since i can only talk to each of them once (there is no way to get back inside the rooms after leaving), i cannot really tell them about each other which was a bit frustrating since they are both interested in each other.

But other than that, very interesting intro, looking forward to more

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I wonder a bit about Cali+Blacksmith situation. Since i can only talk to each of them once (there is no way to get back inside the rooms after leaving), i cannot really tell them about each other which was a bit frustrating since they are both interested in each other.

But other than that, very interesting intro, looking forward to more
i mean you dont get the option to flat out tell them. but you do get the option to push them towards each other.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I like the amount of choices but kind of annoyed by the lack of some. feels like we could've been harder on the Thief given our advantage over her. as for the husband and wife scene in the dining area. would have preferred to be able to bang her before having to watch the other guy go at it, sloppy seconds and all that can ruin a sex scene a bit.
Is the girl a random girl, or a love interest? Just wondering cause that sounds like a certain word that I won't mention here. Either way, I don't like seeing other dudes having sex with others, but it's even worse if it's a Love Interest. I'd appreciate the info thanks :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is the girl a random girl, or a love interest? Just wondering cause that sounds like a certain word that I won't mention here. Either way, I don't like seeing other dudes having sex with others, but it's even worse if it's a Love Interest. I'd appreciate the info thanks :)
completely random couple. guy is getting it on with his wife. and depending on which door you take different POV/options.

on one door he's already going at it and he offers to let you bang her for some cash. the wife seems ok with it as well.

but yeah in short it's a voyeur scene.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
completely random couple. guy is getting it on with his wife. and depending on which door you take different POV/options.

on one door he's already going at it and he offers to let you bang her for some cash. the wife seems ok with it as well.

but yeah in short it's a voyeur scene.
Thank you SO much!

Is that the only such scene in the game? I thought I saw a render of a dark dude getting together with a girl. I'm assuming that's the same couple/scene?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you SO much!

Is that the only such scene in the game? I thought I saw a render of a dark dude getting together with a girl. I'm assuming that's the same couple/scene?
yup the couple are the ones in preview pics 9 and 10.

and i'm pretty sure its the only one i found at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
i mean you dont get the option to flat out tell them. but you do get the option to push them towards each other.
I looked a bit at the script and found that taking very specific dialogue options in a certain order allows you to actually play matchmaker a bit. But its a very specific sequence which is further complicated by the inability to talk to them more than once and even during that one meeting taking all dialogue options isn't possible (the blacksmith has a counter, so you can only take 2/4)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mauri's Quest [v0.1c] Unofficial Android Port

- 167mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
While assisting Mauri, you will have many adventurous some dangerous, some amorous, some may be both.​
Just a quick correction for you. (y)
"While assisting Mauri, you will have many adventures: some dangerous, some amorous, and some may be both.

Overview:
I understand your intentions stated in the Overview: Spoiler, however, your two paragraphs seems to contain conflicting goals for the player (and your game) that may not make sense once you program them!

I urge you closely examine the possible "paths" you create for the players and to objectively judge which are "righteous choices" versus "darker choices" that the player can make, and what *you* consider are "correct decisions" and "wrong decisions" — then decide if those things are *actually* righteous or darker or correct or wrong decisions!

What are the motivations for actions used by the character? :devilish:
• For example, the player may decide to kill a person in the game but that action can be both 'righteous' and/or 'darker' yet the outcome of the choice is exactly the same for both!
• (That person just viciously attacked and robbed a defenceless bystander. a) The righteous choice: pursue and apprehend the miscreant for justice, even if they die while defending themselves. b) The darker choice: pursue and murder the miscreant because he is an inconvenient competitor and it will give you a very good status with authorities, the public, and especially any hero-seeking, sex partners in your future.)
• So, you may need to give the player more choices than just "kill or don't kill" by including motivation. The miscreant might still die during all of these choices: "Follow & Wait for Authorities", "Pursue to Apprehend", "Follow but 'Lose' the Target" (to confront them yourself now or later), and "Pursue to 'Apprehend' Without Witnesses". :geek:

Is a particular choice actually "righteous" or "unrighteous" or neither? :unsure:
• Can "righteous" people masturbate or have pre-marital sex? Why not? Can "righteous" people pursue (most) sexual fetishes if they choose? Sure, why couldn't they? :cool:
• For that matter, can "righteous" people program adult visual novels, wear racy underwear, buy sexually attractive clothes, think "dirty" thoughts, cheat on their diet, and cheer for their favorite gladiators in their free time? Yup! And you wouldn't be able to tell them from the "unrighteous" just by looking at them. ;)

It is very easy to create simplistic paths in any computer game. But those paths are outdated, clichéd, and usually what no real person would ever choose for themselves or expect of anyone else, anywhere. :giggle:

And adding those extra, "real" choices to your game don't require adding more pictures!

I hope this helps you. :coffee:

e-d