• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Has someone managed to get the scenes between the mom and the neighbor, i've managed to get them but i only get the BJ scene, extracting the pics in the game there are 2 sex scenes between them but i can't get them.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
First thanks for sharing this game and thanks to the dev, for it has indeed a great potential. The bugs are unfortunately very frustrating and game breaking if you are not lucky. So frustrating that I made some cheats inside the red book containing your stats (living room when you have the flat in chap. 2).

It was helping me going back and forth in the game to get missed events for example (or replaying some).

I also added a file containg key values for the events so you will not jump too far when raising stats.

Just extract in the "game" folder inside the game folder.

Edit :

Key values are the values just before an event, so you can trigger it by increasing the value in the game.
The only way we could play this messy game. Now I could give it a try. Thanks man.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I can confirm that even with the helps colween give us, this game is unplayable.
I set the values like he said and the events aren't triggering, maybe because they are set like random or whatever is the case. I set Missy's love to 48 and Corruption to 20 and nothing happened, when I looked the values again they were, 49 Love and 29 Corruption, and in that moment is supposed to trigger other event. The same happened with Rita.
I tried to complain to the Dev and he have locked the comments and only Patreons can contact him.
I can't believe there are 54 fools wasting their money with that developer who can't even fix his own messy game before release a "completed" version.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I can confirm that even with the helps colween give us, this game is unplayable.
I set the values like he said and the events aren't triggering, maybe because they are set like random or whatever is the case. I set Missy's love to 48 and Corruption to 20 and nothing happened, when I looked the values again they were, 49 Love and 29 Corruption, and in that moment is supposed to trigger other event. The same happened with Rita.
I tried to complain to the Dev and he have locked the comments and only Patreons can contact him.
I can't believe there are 54 fools wasting their money with that developer who can't even fix his own messy game before release a "completed" version.
As I said in the edit note, you have to set the value to the one I provided only if you want to make it trigger in the game by yourself (otherwise, use value+1, it should trigger when you are on the right place). I overviewed the code and if you have no luck (random events) you can wait a very long time to make it happen...
So, I have an improved version of the cheat I gave you, if someone is interested. It maps every switch and you can activate/deactive them at will, but it's a little cpu consuming, you are warned... I don't intend to make a clean mod, I just try to prevent you guys to suffer the unsuccessful grind I suffered...

But I will be pleased if the dev mends the whole thing cause the game really has potential.

So if you are interested and not bothered by the performance issues (on low configs only), just ask, I'll share it.

Edit :
There are also VIP switches you can activate to see in-game bonus content (animations).

Last edited:

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Bruh i cant even visit Misy anymore since i gave her the Laptop, whenever i clicked her room its just turn into living room but brighter

Reactions: cool_guy

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit:

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game

Edit 2:

The OP has been updated with a new version of the games (1.15), don't use the cheat mod for this version since it was made as a debug mod for v1.1. It will most likely break the game. Since the Dev claims to have fixed the bugs in this version, this mod might be useless now.

Last edited:

Aoedes1

Dec 3, 2018
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit :

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
tks!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Edit :

Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game
If with this I can avoid all NTR scenes, then fine, I'll give it a try.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not avoiding NTR scenes that is hard, it's playing the game...
If NTR scenes cannot be avoided, then pass.

I have reached 49 of love with all the LIs without seeing an NTR scene. I don't plan to see any. My intention is to raise them to 51 without seeing NTR.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes